Ryotaro Meshino - Signs on loan

DesertDawg

onwards and upwards
3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Only effective in Japanese. The English translation makes me feel for people are dyslexic . Also would get ribbed on it haha

I'm dyslexic and couldn't give a flying five wan . "Hibu o fakku"

FTH in Japanese.  

Edited by onwards and upwards

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• BarneyBattles44

onwards and upwards
13 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Someone suggested

Ryoko is a f.    G goal machine 

"Ryoko is, the new Robbo goal machine and he Hibu o fakku 

Not since their hammer, we've seen" 

FTH in every language.  🇶🇦

Just now, onwards and upwards said:

"Ryoko is, the new Robbo goal machine and he Hibu o fakku 

Not since Robbo we've seen" 

FTH in every language.  🇶🇦

So pleasant to see that from a Youtube video he has been taken as the new messiah. Personally I thought some of the defending was abysmal.

Anyhoo I think it would be better to have him than not and would likely not cost us very much. International clearance permit stuff may be an issue however.

Also so refreshing to see that JKB has not fallen back into its' old ways of being overtly racist in any way shape or form and we should all take a well earned bow. Well done us

41 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Getting pisht and shouting jambo over and over is a noble persuit, but swahili it ain't!!

Sorry, I meant swally.

onwards and upwards
4 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

So pleasant to see that from a Youtube video he has been taken as the new messiah. Personally I thought some of the defending was abysmal.

Anyhoo I think it would be better to have him than not and would likely not cost us very much. International clearance permit stuff may be an issue however.

Also so refreshing to see that JKB has not fallen back into its' old ways of being overtly racist in any way shape or form and we should all take a well earned bow. Well done us

Not sure if you're being sarcastic re the racist connotation. Non meant on my part certainly, I too am wary of YouTube clips but lets be honest here  this guy looks the real deal. Here's hoping eh !

HHGH ONWARDS and UPWARDS. 

BarneyBattles44
15 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

It wouldn't be JKB if there wasn't a shrine set up for a lad thats a mini super star in his homeland. Honour and Obey 

Edited by BarneyBattles44

1 minute ago, the Hearts way said:

A Colin Cameron position,  hopefully!

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Looks like a number 10 role,attacking mid.

Interesting. Thought he might be right wing. 

1 minute ago, Fort Vallance said:

Judging by the video, wherever he *** wants.

I’ll have a wee look at that the noo. 

BarneyBattles44

As I said. Ann Budge had a potential Hearts Royal flush to come. But all's not done. One more yet to come in folks. Its not over till the big lad scores.

Just now, TheBigO said:

Wonder what his English is like?  Not always that important, but would surely help the kid if he speaks a bit.  Does Austin speak Japanese?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Is it not mostly Froggie restaurants down your manor, Morg?

Actually, there are more Italian restaurants in this neck of the woods.

6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Interesting. Thought he might be right wing. 

He plays for City so he could end up anywhere.Zinchenko was an attacking mid/Left winger but has ended up at fullback

3 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

Scarf above head yet?

No idea but It appears to be happening. Hopefully all 3 signings in the squad for Friday.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

He plays for City so he could end up anywhere.Zinchenko was an attacking mid/Left winger but has ended up at fullback

Aye, true story. Will probably play the Silva position,  not David, the other one who’s name escapes me. City leave their defenders to defend and guys like him to play football. 

Unfortunately at Hearts I doubt he’ll be much use as a targetman.

In all seriousness though, if this boy signs, it’s a sure sign that hoofball will be a thing of the past. 🤞🏻

BarneyBattles44
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No idea but It appears to be happening. Hopefully all 3 signings in the squad for Friday.

Damour Whelan Meshimo Pereira plus a GS

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Damour Whelan Meshimo Pereira plus a GS

A Goalscorer?

Don’t know, Banderson seems to think if we get Rey Misterio or whatever he’s called, that’ll be us done. 

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

A Goalscorer?

Don’t know, Banderson seems to think if we get Rey Misterio or whatever he’s called, that’ll be us done. 

Who . ha have the easy tap in lol

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

A Goalscorer?

Booooo.  Levein oot.

2 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Booooo.  Levein oot.

We know Banderson knows feck all and CL likes to be liberal with the truth to journalists about how many and who we sign though. 🤷‍♂️

Fort Vallance
15 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Aye, true story. Will probably play the Silva position,  not David, the other one who’s name escapes me. City leave their defenders to defend and guys like him to play football. 

Unfortunately at Hearts I doubt he’ll be much use as a targetman.

In all seriousness though, if this boy signs, it’s a sure sign that hoofball will be a thing of the past. 🤞🏻

Bernardo.

BarneyBattles44
6 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Second appearence in a week.

Very prophetic . Good to see you have stuck it out on the Thread.

If Man City have looked at him and seen something to suggest he was worth signing at the age of 21 I would expect him to tear our league up for arse paper.

They probably want him to boost shirt sales in the east but that only really works if he gets a game.

BarneyBattles44
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

If Man City have looked at him and seen something to suggest he was worth signing at the age of 21 I would expect him to tear our league up for arse paper.

They probably want him to boost shirt sales in the east but that only really works if he gets a game.

We benefit

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

We know Banderson knows feck all and CL likes to be liberal with the truth to journalists about how many and who we sign though. 🤷‍♂️

Levein should be telling US every player he's after so when any fail to materialize we can rip him a new one. Its no fun not knowing his dastardly plans.

7 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Bernardo.

That’s the boy. 

1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Levein should be telling US every player he's after so when any fail to materialize we can rip him a new one. Its no fun not knowing his dastardly plans.

Totally agree 😄

the Hearts way
33 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Booooo.  Levein oot.

Give it a  break eh . Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! 

Would've thought better from a decent poster. FTH.

Źzzz 

Meant for Morgan!!

Edited by the Hearts way

the Hearts way
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Not getting my hopes up on this one.Just know we will get shafted on the work permit issue.

How do you know, are you in the know?

7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Not getting my hopes up on this one.Just know we will get shafted on the work permit issue.

You would think if the guy has signed for man City that he would be regarded as an exceptional talent which should be enough surely.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, wavydavy said:

You would think if the guy has signed for man City that he would be regarded as an exceptional talent which should be enough surely.

You would have to think that Man City would attend any appeal hearing for a WP and vouch for him. That would surely hold sway.

Though Hearts should walk in, say to them that they gave Koki Mizuno a work permit. 

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

You would have to think that Man City would attend any appeal hearing for a WP and vouch for him. That would surely hold sway.

Though Hearts should walk in, say to them that they gave Koki Mizuno a work permit. 

Yes but he made good golf clubs.!!! 

BarneyBattles44

In reply to Soonbe

I'm not ITK. The bit that confused me got my interest began last week. I hàd heard in a conversation in a group of people that a certain someone was seeking US $. Then yesterday a taxi driver told me at traffic lights same person was heading to hearts looking to sign. That's it.

Can I ask, is there anything actually linking us to this guy, other than Edinburgh Live web page? Cause I’m looking at the YouTube videos and thinking “ we just dinnae get players like this”. Did anyone see this guy at Tynecastle on Saturday? And if he was actually there, I’m assuming he’d be accompanied by one of their coaching staff, so why would City still be sending him here? 

Fingers crossed anyway!!

1 hour ago, the Hearts way said:

How do you know, are you in the know?

Not in the know at all just scared to get the hopes up cause the guy looks quality and we have been shafted before.