• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sagan

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wee man was the one positive from today. Great feet, and not scared to take a player on. Wanted the ball all the time. Great goal.

1 hour ago, Benzinho said:

The one player today who actually had the gumption to take the responsibility on themselves to make something happen, instead of constantly passing the responsibility on to someone else. 

Well done wee man, wish we had 11 with your attitude today. 

This. 2nd game in a new country. Coming on to a poisonous atmosphere and tried to make something happen every time he got the ball. Like

stirlingshirejambo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

He is a bit raw.

I doubt he will start next week. Though a new bold manager might look at today and see there is attacking potential in that team if someone can fit together the parts. 

raw in what sense. I thought his vision was excellent, his game awareness and attitude excellent. Not everything he tried worked but dont understand the raw comment

I dont think he took many wrong options unlike both our Head coach and our absolute bombscare of a right back

6 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

His goal,assist for uche and his general inpute was the only positive today.Well done wee man(it sounds better in Japanese )

Yoku ya-ta. 

21 hours ago, Barack said:

Will learn how to lose. Something alien at City. (Except tonight...)

Builds character. He's got talent falling out of his pores, that much is evident to anyone.

Confident but not arrogant...

I don't think that's usual Japanese.

I may be mistaken.

Is it too much to hope this chap is the next world superstar and he absolutely rips this league up like confetti whilst he is with us? 

Right as i started the David Provan thread and it seemed to annoy a few people I've thought what better way than to start a positive thread about Meshino how someone hasn't started a thread about him is bonkers one of the only positives i seen yesterday boy can play! 

Further i will add what a gentleman and attitude this young man has as seen in this video here 

Anyway welcome to Hearts and congratulations on your first goal hopefully many more to come. 

🇯🇵🇱🇻 🇯🇵🇱🇻

FB_IMG_1568577147068.jpg

FB_IMG_1568577160867.jpg

This lad is a cracking player with a tremendous attitude. First name on the team sheet every week from now on . Only an idiot wouldn't play him against the garbage in our league. Step forward Craig Levein 

ArmiyaRomanova

The only bright spot in a dire performance.

A goal and an assist off the bench in his second game in a new country, great attitude, good positioning and better vision (unfortunately) than his teammates. 

With Washington crocked for a while, surely he's got to be the first attacking name on the sheet every week.

Edited by ArmiyaRomanova

44 minutes ago, ramrod said:

This lad is a cracking player with a tremendous attitude. First name on the team sheet every week from now on . Only an idiot wouldn't play him against the garbage in our league. Step forward Craig Levein 

Utterly bemusing and dumbfounding as to why he didn’t start yesterday? What the **** was the thought process from our staff? 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kila said:

Do we have shirt sales/viewing figures from Japan for Hearts TV yet?

This guy slowly setting the hay on fire

No man 🙄

57 minutes ago, kila said:

Do we have shirt sales/viewing figures from Japan for Hearts TV yet?

This guy slowly setting the hay on fire

6m people in Osaka now sporting the Rosebury shirt with Ryo Meshi on the back.