Fireworks Hospitality at Tynecastle

systemx

Im sure I saw something about hospitality at Tynecastle where you could view thhe last night of the festival fireworks display Cant see anything on webpage.Help!

7 minutes ago, systemx said:

Im sure I saw something about hospitality at Tynecastle where you could view thhe last night of the festival fireworks display Cant see anything on webpage.Help!

Have definitely heard it advertised on the radio. I can be no more help than that.

13 minutes ago, systemx said:

You are correct

It was there and has disappeared

I imagine everyone will be squashed to the Gorgie Rd side of the balcony to get the view of the castle then... Only obscured by a vent/chimney from the school.... 

been here before
4 hours ago, Cygnet said:

Email Catherine Wheel at [email protected]

👍😁

She's not there anymore. Made a right tit of things last time and was given the rocket. Now working with a boy by the name of Roman Candle.

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

She's not there anymore. Made a right tit of things last time and was given the rocket. Now working with a boy by the name of Roman Candle.

He will upset the traditional fan

This thread reminds me of a story from the Mercer years, the 'community coach' as it was back then was a self funding post so the coach had to make his wages from course fee's and any other fundraising he wanted to do.

Decided to do a fireworks display for bonfire night,  sold a few thousand tickets at a fiver but on the night the police decided to only open the old main stand for spectators, no-one could see any of the fireworks actually going off because of the roof on the stand, folk seen all the fireworks takeoff but never explode and only really seen a couple of catherine wheels, the poor community coach had to refund everyone's fiver!

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, Victorian said:

They're having a display on the pitch anaw.     

Getting the young team in at great expense to supply the pyrotechnics so I'm told. 

4 hours ago, Ribble said:

This thread reminds me of a story from the Mercer years, the 'community coach' as it was back then was a self funding post so the coach had to make his wages from course fee's and any other fundraising he wanted to do.

Decided to do a fireworks display for bonfire night,  sold a few thousand tickets at a fiver but on the night the police decided to only open the old main stand for spectators, no-one could see any of the fireworks actually going off because of the roof on the stand, folk seen all the fireworks takeoff but never explode and only really seen a couple of catherine wheels, the poor community coach had to refund everyone's fiver!

:gok:

39 minutes ago, Cygnet said:

Surely you mean damp squid? 😂

So, there's seafood available at this fireworks night ?