Hobos calling for manager to be sacked....

Section Q

14 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Shows you how it can be when you set up wrong in Glasgow.

But we still have boys screaming for us to roll the dice and just go for it rather than sitting tight and trying to grind out a result.

Idiots being idiots.

There's more than one way of setting up wrong, the fact is both Rangers and Celtic are flying at the moment and most teams will take a pasting when they visit there, we didn't take a single point from rangers last season.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Phil Dunphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
17 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Total horseshit.

Did you read their poll? They want him out by a tiny margin, but it’s remarkably similar to our own 50/50 poll returns.

Also, Hecky (drunk) at the wheel, has not transformed their club behind the first team scenes, like Craig has.

No I didn't read their poll, not that interested tbh.  All this Levein has transformed the club behind the scenes chat is tiring, what do we actually do with any of the kids that come into the first team via The Academy?  See before you all come back at me, a run of a few games in the first team is not a success story.  

Smoked-Glass
18 hours ago, theshed said:

As bad as Hibs are I wouldn’t fancy our chances if we played them Tom 

Wash your mouth out. 

We are never the underdogs to those kwunts

4 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

No I didn't read their poll, not that interested tbh.  All this Levein has transformed the club behind the scenes chat is tiring, what do we actually do with any of the kids that come into the first team via The Academy?  See before you all come back at me, a run of a few games in the first team is not a success story.  

We play them, and the ones that are good enough stick around before moving on to a higher level, after they have put in a shift for Hearts. The ones who are not as good move on to other clubs at a lower level. Just like every other player at every other club. The benefit to Hearts is in performances on the pitch, and transfer fees.

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Correct. 

To think they had McGinn, McGeough and Allan a short time ago, and now they are a team full of journeyman and ageing shite. 

Bottom six for the tramps despite the media wankfest.

:fth:

There are unfortunately, a sizeable number of supporters out there who think L1 and even L2 is a higher standard than it is.

19 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We at least have hope. 

We can play good, we can get to finals. 

Decent players, a bit confidence and match fitness we could be rocking. 

Thier signings, Allan aside have the mark of a bottom six side. 

We got to the final with the kindest draw possible, I'm not taking much solace in that fact. I think with a new manager we'd be rejuvenated though. The players we have are of sufficient standard to be challenging for third.

The hobos are dug shit, we can agree on that.

The Treasurer

Was speaking to my neighbour who is a hobo and they are convinced that Strachan will be their manager before Christmas

Although I think he'd take anyone other than Feckingbottom right now.

Seems a very unhappy camp down lochend way

19 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

They have a far bigger problem with the racism in their support, than they do sectarian bigotry. That club is riddled with racist supporters.

Yep. Whole sections of them singing "if you hate the ****ing English clap your at hands" at two of their pre season friendlies. We have one or two idiots but you can imagine if it was whole sections of our support doing that. Whether it's Black or Asian or English or Irish it's still racist chanting. Amazes me they claim to be a left wing support it really does 😂😂

1 minute ago, AW1 said:

Yep. Whole sections of them singing "if you hate the ****ing English clap your at hands" at two of their pre season friendlies. We have one or two idiots but can you imagine if it was whole sections of our support doing that. Whether it's Black or Asian or English or Irish it's still racist chanting. Amazes me they claim to be a left wing support it really does 😂😂

Edited by AW1

16 minutes ago, AW1 said:

Yep. Whole sections of them singing "if you hate the ****ing English clap your at hands" at two of their pre season friendlies. We have one or two idiots but you can imagine if it was whole sections of our support doing that. Whether it's Black or Asian or English or Irish it's still racist chanting. Amazes me they claim to be a left wing support it really does 😂😂

Amongst their greatest hits you will find:

Larry Kingston = a Looky-looky Man.

Nade = Fat Eddie Murphy.

Rudi = a ****ing refugee.

Dikamona = a black *******

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

10 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sums them up. Utter vermin. 

Lets not forget Leigh Griffith’s multiple racist utterings either. Wan ay thur ain.

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Biguche said:

We got to the final with the kindest draw possible, I'm not taking much solace in that fact. I think with a new manager we'd be rejuvenated though. The players we have are of sufficient standard to be challenging for third.

1st point, maybe but we still got a final so point v hibs stands. 

2nd, maybe. But Robbie to Cathro and this thread content make the rejuvenated part far from certain. 

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, Biguche said:

1st point, still got to the

Possibly. 

However Robbie to Cathro and this thread is testimony to the rujuvenated part not being a certainty. 

20 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Lc semi final, sc final. 

Naw bad after 4/5 years of nonsense. 

You’re counting a semi final as a final, yeah?

Ok then. 

Doctor FinnBarr
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m nosey. Go on then. 

Ok, late 80s I think, Big Slim, Henry and CL were all present with wives at a Blackburn/Whitburn POTY dance at the Kaim Park hotel in Bathgate. One of our guys approached their table and asked if he could buy them all a drink and got the usual shandy/wine/soft drink reply....apart from CL, "I only drink champagne". Cost the guy a small fortune at the time and CL sat sneering at him the rest of the night. Needless to say the guy has never watched us in any of his 2 spells in charge

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You’re counting a semi final as a final, yeah?

Ok then. 

Nah, said lc sf. 

jack D and coke
26 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Ok, late 80s I think, Big Slim, Henry and CL were all present with wives at a Blackburn/Whitburn POTY dance at the Kaim Park hotel in Bathgate. One of our guys approached their table and asked if he could buy them all a drink and got the usual shandy/wine/soft drink reply....apart from CL, "I only drink champagne". Cost the guy a small fortune at the time and CL sat sneering at him the rest of the night. Needless to say the guy has never watched us in any of his 2 spells in charge

Fair enough. 

He’s definitely a marmite character. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, said lc sf. 

You spoke about getting to finals, then used a semi final to back up your point. 

Good one. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You spoke about getting to finals, then used a semi final to back up your point. 

Good one. 

The conversation evolved and opened up. 

Sc final and lc sf is better than what hecky achieved, in the context of this thread it was brought up when comparing records to CL. 

Your hard work sometimes. 

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The conversation evolved and opened up. 

Sc final and lc sf is better than what hecky achieved, in the context of this thread it was brought up when comparing records to CL. 

Your hard work sometimes. 

Good. I’m more than content to be “hard work” for you. 

“Hecky” has had what? 4 months? Leveins been in the job for two years. 

9 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Was speaking to my neighbour who is a hobo and they are convinced that Strachan will be their manager before Christmas

Although I think he'd take anyone other than Feckingbottom right now.

Seems a very unhappy camp down lochend way

Though Strachan took up a director of football gig somewhere 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Good. I’m more than content to be “hard work” for you. 

“Hecky” has had what? 4 months? Leveins been in the job for two years. 

Aye, you're correct. 

Great stuff. 

In other news-water is wet. 

Personally I think we will turn our form around when all the new players gel, and we will go on a good run. We have the players, and Levein has proven we have that in us.

Hibs look utterly utterly shite, and I hope we get our act together very soon because we could take a cricket score off them, and put down some derby history.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Personally I think we will turn our form around when all the new players gel, and we will go on a good run. We have the players, and Levein has proven we have that in us.

Hibs look utterly utterly shite, and I hope we get our act together very soon because we could take a cricket score off them, and put down some derby history.

If our new keeper is decent whelan and this Japanese lad sign, we have a fit Souttar and Naismith we should smash them... but it’s a derby and it never seems to work out like that!

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Part time Technical Director at Dens park. After speaking to him I'd be very surprised if he took a full time job unless it was a huge gig. Family, lifestyle, holidays and a part time involvement much more appealing. He's a Hibee but surely he doesn't like them that much !

I notice a pattern on JKB: 

As each bad results comes and goes, this place goes into meltdown and an increasing demand for change. 

Then the club release a statement or we sign someone and our bravado and confidence resurfaces and grows during the week to the point we are now talking about giving hibs historical hammerings and how much they are crapping it of us. 

And come the weekend we will back to normal as we realise once again Levein has the tools but no idea how to make it work. 

And repeat...

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I'm here, but we do need wins soon. 

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I notice a pattern on JKB: 

As each bad results comes and goes, this place goes into meltdown and an increasing demand for change. 

Then the club release a statement or we sign someone and our bravado and confidence resurfaces and grows during the week to the point we are now talking about giving hibs historical hammerings and how much they are crapping it of us. 

And come the weekend we will back to normal as we realise once again Levein has the tools but no idea how to make it work. 

And repeat...

Booooo! No time for reality checks in here midweek....😀

Fort Vallance
10 hours ago, iainmac said:

From what I've seen, the boy Doige looks absolutely gash. 

Certainty to score against us! 

As does your spelling.

29 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Booooo! No time for reality checks in here midweek....😀

We are definitely a better team when we’re not playing 🤔

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, you're correct. 

Great stuff. 

In other news-water is wet. 

And we haven't made more than one final in six years.

Try learning more about plurals going forward, cheers.

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

And we haven't made more than one final in six years.

Try learning more about plurals going forward, cheers.

You feel better now?

😘

56 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We are definitely a better team when we’re not playing 🤔

On paper nookie we’re the champions of Scotland... let’s no forget that... on the grass well...🤔

Doctor FinnBarr
9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Fair enough. 

He’s definitely a marmite character. 

And I've not even mentioned the fag incident during a pre-season tour of West Germany

jack D and coke
Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

And I've not even mentioned the fag incident during a pre-season tour of West Germany

Cmon then :lol: 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Cmon then :lol: 

Me and a mate drove to the then West Germany pre-season in 87 I think (just after big slim and Burns signed). We seen them play Homburg and Prussian Munster (300 feckin miles away) and we were camped in a small town where near where the team were staying, Bad Kreuznach I think. We were sat outside a boozer 1 night with maybe another 10 Jambos when the full team turned up, happy to sit and have a beer with us then some dolly birds trying to promote some F1 team turned up.

I don't follow F1 so i've got no idea what team it was but the dolly birds were handing out packs of 5 fags plus a book of matches. Me and the mate were the only smokers there so every player handed over their packs to us, apart from guess who? He said "they were given to me so I'll smoke them"

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
12 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

did he buy Craig a full bottle but just get a pint for the others - seems a bit strange (not that I'm doubting it happened) - surprised the guy didn't tell Craig to shove it tbh

16 hours ago, AW1 said:

Beinfg left-wing is a self appointed virtuosity that crumbles under scrutiny of any kind

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

did he buy Craig a full bottle but just get a pint for the others - seems a bit strange (not that I'm doubting it happened) - surprised the guy didn't tell Craig to shove it tbh

Aye, full bottle, they didn't serve it by the glass

The Treasurer
13 hours ago, kimosavi said:

He did, at Dundee.

Since when has reality ever got in the way of their myths and fantasies

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Me and a mate drove to the then West Germany pre-season in 87 I think (just after big slim and Burns signed). We seen them play Homburg and Prussian Munster (300 feckin miles away) and we were camped in a small town where near where the team were staying, Bad Kreuznach I think. We were sat outside a boozer 1 night with maybe another 10 Jambos when the full team turned up, happy to sit and have a beer with us then some dolly birds trying to promote some F1 team turned up.

I don't follow F1 so i've got no idea what team it was but the dolly birds were handing out packs of 5 fags plus a book of matches. Me and the mate were the only smokers there so every player handed over their packs to us, apart from guess who? He said "they were given to me so I'll smoke them"

I’m sure there are many stories like this.

In the early 90s I used to meet my mates at Frasers around 8pm every Saturday night. We used to go to the Rutland and L’attache and frequently used to see the players.

One night I was early and Dave Macpherson was being abused by a Jambo for moving back to Rangers. Levein walked past me and took money out the RBS cashline, calmly walked over and clouted the Hearts fan from behind. There was really no need for it to be honest and the guy was really shocked when he realised who had hit him. The bouncers saw it all and let them in to the Rutland. 

Pasquale for King

It’s wonderful to see them moaning about Heckingbottom, are any of them harking back to his unbeaten start to prove he should get time for his new signings to gel?

Dallas Green

When I was 5 years old CL took my football and burst it with a screwdriver.

Snap-on obviously. He is a classy man.

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s wonderful to see them moaning about Heckingbottom, are any of them harking back to his unbeaten start to prove he should get time for his new signings to gel?

Doesn't make our situation any better. 

1 hour ago, ming the merciless said:

Pretty funny!

image.thumb.png.9e079c845fdb689c5644b48153c696d9.png

image.png

The "Yams wur mair ready fur the championship" excuse being trotted out is an old fave of mine. The crap they invent to excuse failure is highly entertaining.

Tbf, it's necessary for them to dream up stuff like that and "hertz cheated, level playing field, tainted..." as without it they'd have to deal with the brutal reality of being Hibs.