Hobos calling for manager to be sacked....

Section Q

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

At least Hibs fans react after an embarrassing result, we have put up with months of embarrassment, even still some folk on here are still backing Levein.  We should have been calling for his head after the Livi game last year.

There's been fans calling for his head for two years now, never mind after livi. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Phil Dunphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

Leveins good at getting teams up for Derby’s so I would agree.  

So , defeats and draws until the derby then a 0-10 win at Easter Road? , i’d almost take that just for the banter. With the caveat that after we went unbeaten until the split (no point saying the end of the season as we go on holiday after 33 games) 

2 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Any side should want a manager sacked had they lost 7-1 in this league,  just as any side would have sacked their manager with the amount of games Hearts have won this year.

Play good when? Get to finals? So did they under wee Pat ffs.  

The signings look better than theirs no doubt, will the signings form a good team with a rank manager in charge? I would have major doubts.

Going by your logic.

Tommy Wright should be available  for the Hearts job now 😂

cardboardcutout

It's the best way to get a move back down south AND still get your contract paid up! No lasting damage to reputation as everyone knows it's a two club league and financially you're stuffed,take the sacking move on asap!!  Heckingbotham  will be gone before xmas!

3 minutes ago, cardboardcutout said:

It's the best way to get a move back down south AND still get your contract paid up! No lasting damage to reputation as everyone knows it's a two club league and financially you're stuffed,take the sacking move on asap!!  Heckingbotham  will be gone before xmas!

Wonder how long his contract is ?

5 years I hope ☺

Some people are losing their SOH amidst the gloom at Tynecastle. 

This thread is a chance to have a laugh at our rivals.

Just a wee distraction from our troubles.

Lighten up ffs.

BarneyBattles44

I assume the vermin are attention seeking again. Any images of the professional community minded events . or is it the slavering Coco Bryce type.

Edited by BarneyBattles44

3 hours ago, jake said:

Seems they have a wee sectarian problem going on which isn't as bad as ours tbf but still.

Same shit older guys influencing young fuds.

Why do you think it’s not as bad as ours?

Sexton Hardcastle

Shows you how it can be when you set up wrong in Glasgow.

But we still have boys screaming for us to roll the dice and just go for it rather than sitting tight and trying to grind out a result.

Idiots being idiots.

J.T.F.Robertson

I like to think our ambition stretches a bit further than being slightly less shite than they are, and even that's questionable at the moment.

Our ambition was on a clear display after years of dire performances culminated in a 5 goal defeat at Livingston.  Would any rangers or Celtic manager have survived that?

As Bob Dylan said, we're just one too many mornings, and a thousand miles behind.

Levein has to go now.  Not fussed what hibs do.

Tynecastlesmychurch
4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We at least have hope. 

We can play good, we can get to finals. 

Decent players, a bit confidence and match fitness we could be rocking. 

Thier signings, Allan aside have the mark of a bottom six side. 

They've got a decent  keeper too tbf.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Our ambition was on a clear display after years of dire performances culminated in a 5 goal defeat at Livingston.  Would any rangers or Celtic manager have survived that?

As Bob Dylan said, we're just one too many mornings, and a thousand miles behind.

Levein has to go now.  Not fussed what hibs do.

Rogers did.... 👍

Heckingbottom wont be sacked due to the ranting of some yahoos. Hibs are shite but yesterday isn't any sign of exactly how shite they are and it's not Heckingbottoms fault they can't match a team littered with multi million pound players.

Everyone knows or should know by now that more than them are going to be annihilated at Ibrox this season and it wont be because they didn't 'have a go' or try hard enough.

They will just be outclassed and demanding the sacking of a man for that is akin to firing a coach who can't train an amateur sprinter to beat Usain Bolt. At boardroom level I expect that's fully understood. 

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

That it ? 

What the fact the boy went on a rant because his team got romped 6-1then said the 'yams' lost.

If that doesn't amuse you then fair enough. You've always struck me as a wrong 'un.

It's ok to be shite but still laugh at those wanksocks from the East of Edinburgh.

You get that right. I ain't saying we're good, I really ain't. I am having a good laugh at the spanglemonkeys. 

Hope that is ok with you.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

They've got a decent  keeper too tbf.

Not sure he tbh, he's a bit better than Bobby but still a bit error prone. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Have you watched the highlights?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49314816

Hibs attempt at defending for the second goal, is beautiful in it's badness.

That pass from Allen for the Hibs goal, was incredible though. 

These highlights have cheered me up. 

The pass is unbelievable, not even looking and picked him out. 

Wee dick. 

BarneyBattles44
14 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

What the fact the boy went on a rant because his team got romped 6-1then said the 'yams' lost.

If that doesn't amuse you then fair enough. You've always struck me as a wrong 'un.

It's ok to be shite but still laugh at those wanksocks from the East of Edinburgh.

You get that right. I ain't saying we're good, I really ain't. I am having a good laugh at the spanglemonkeys. 

Hope that is ok with you.

A wrong un ? I was expecting more info ie images. I don't go on poop.net. You assume all you want. As far as laughing how do you know I didn't laugh or find the squirming vermin falling apart amusing. Ive had a warning already today. Is that OK with you ?

5 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I have hope.

“Arrogant prick” though... 🤔

Thats REALLY personal. Do you know Craig Levein in real life then, Heracles?

Some people simply have no idea how to behave regretably

Said it in the other Hibs thread, he’s done exactly what so many before have done and thought guys from the lower leagues in England are good enough. Maybe 1 or 2 make it but the majority don’t, we’ve had plenty in our team over the years. Problem for him is he’s filled the team with them, their defence is getting old and the couple of quality players they’ve got can’t do it themselves.

In previous seasons there’s a few of their players you’d have happily taken at Hearts and that’s not happened in many years, that squad now maybe Kamberi at a push and probably Allan the rest are utter horseshite.

If you take the OF out of it they're actually the biggest spenders in the league at this stage of the window.

Outside the OF only they and the sheep have spent anything at all. And their spend was around twice that of the sheep though both of them bought just one player.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/scottish-premiership/transfers/wettbewerb/SC1

32 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

That it ? 

Is that not good enough though?

They lockdown their forum again, which is not an unusual occurrence, but this week they do it before it's even half-time.

They have multiple threads on which they are all virtually committting suicide and then this tube goes on a rant about anything and everything.

It’s Hibs all over and it’s delicious to read.

:fth: 

Tynecastlesmychurch
21 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What a tremendous derby we have in prospect.

If our manager could get our squad firing on all cylinders then it could be a tremendous season never mind derby.

BarneyBattles44
1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Is that not good enough though?

They lockdown their forum again, which is not an unusual occurrence, but this week they do it before it's even half-time.

They have multiple threads on which they are all virtually committting suicide and then this tube goes on a rant about anything and everything.

It’s Hibs all over and it’s delicious to read.

:fth: 

Yup got it. Thanks for informing me chum

BarneyBattles44
10 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Some people simply have no idea how to behave regretably

I was reported and warned for being an easy tap in.

58 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Heckingbottom wont be sacked due to the ranting of some yahoos. Hibs are shite but yesterday isn't any sign of exactly how shite they are and it's not Heckingbottoms fault they can't match a team littered with multi million pound players.

Everyone knows or should know by now that more than them are going to be annihilated at Ibrox this season and it wont be because they didn't 'have a go' or try hard enough.

They will just be outclassed and demanding the sacking of a man for that is akin to firing a coach who can't train an amateur sprinter to beat Usain Bolt. At boardroom level I expect that's fully understood. 

Agree with most of this although I don't think they will be consistent  enough.

They almost dropped a couple of points at Kilmarnock.

They looked very impressive yesterday and could have got double figures.

Away from Ibrox I think they will drop points.

Sadly it's back to the OF domination because money talks in football. 

The rest of us have no chance I wish the bigot twins would just **** off somewhere else.

3 hours ago, HoChiMinter said:

Why do you think it’s not as bad as ours?

Just doesnt seem like it is.

It doesnt create the same level of argument as it does on here .

It's good that the vast majority of both supports are not interested.

And on this issue I think we should not look to pointscore .

What do you think ?

Have they the same problem in terms of numbers?

bringonthesevco
7 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Leveins good at getting teams up for Derby’s so I would agree.  

Is he ?

Pretty sure we’ve not had the better of them over a season since he was appointed ???

10 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hecky...

:rofl:

You can’t say that.

He’s ‘at the wheel’.

Just now, Morgan said:

You can’t say that.

He’s ‘at the wheel’.

In a ‘lost your license Mr Stanton?’ sort of way.

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

In a ‘lost your license Mr Stanton?’ sort of way.

PMSL 

If you’ll pardon the expression?

1 hour ago, jake said:

Just doesnt seem like it is.

It doesnt create the same level of argument as it does on here .

It's good that the vast majority of both supports are not interested.

And on this issue I think we should not look to pointscore .

What do you think ?

Have they the same problem in terms of numbers?

Fair play, it’s just I’ve always thought it’s been an issue there. Irish flags, IRA songs, etc etc Wouldn’t say it’s any less noticeable than it is at Tynie. 

1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

If our manager could get our squad firing on all cylinders then it could be a tremendous season never mind derby.

I know.  Despite my sarcasm I've haven't given up on us and never will.  I'm already looking forward to the biscuit cup tomorrow, honestly, and we'll see what happens on Friday.

I've had the confidence drained out of me and we need a massive turnaround.  Let's hope we get one.

I think he’s pretty brutal but to be fair to him he did take them from bottom 6 to top when they were combusting under popcorn teeth.

id love him to stay as I think his signings look utter garbage.

i watched their game on iptv against Sevco and it really could of been 12-0 and they’d have no complaints but I’m not sure many teams will go there and not get a gubbing as Sevco look good. Or maybe the vermin really were shite. Time will tell.

His decision (when down to 10 men) to replace an injured midfielder (Allan) with a second striker , when they had a midfielder on the bench was feking hilarious and they shipped 4 goals .

its the likes of that that makes me hope he stays.

We have our own problems - like our manager playing Naismith on the left wing for example so I’m loathe to laugh too much at them but thank god they are looking rank. 

Doctor FinnBarr
11 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I have hope.

“Arrogant prick” though... 🤔

Thats REALLY personal. Do you know Craig Levein in real life then, Heracles?

Ive met him Mothy and he really is a prick, I'll post details if you/anyone asks

Seymour M Hersh

I was speaking to one that was at the game and they were close (well some were) to fighting with each other over arguments about players. 

I’m guessing this Doidge laddie that they signed is injured? He was a “real signal of intent”. Once he returns, I expect their title challenge will be reignited.

Their goalie getting the plaudits was at fault for a few of the goals also. A totally shocking side tho and Heckingbottom looks a joke. Surely get the better of them this season even with Levein at the helm.

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Ive met him Mothy and he really is a prick, I'll post details if you/anyone asks

I’m nosey. Go on then.