Has Ann Budge changed he contact details..?

Section Q

I wrote to Ann last season and received a quick reply, however an email I tried to send today was returned as the email address no longer exists. Does anyone have an alternative email address for her.

You done well to get a response. I sent an email 2 years ago, which I'm still waiting on a response from.

In fact, I've found trying to get in touch with any department in the club, is a painstaking process.

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Are those three three dots part of the email address

I’d be amazed if she didn’t have them. 

Just now, tokyowalnut said:

**** sake, people don't seriously email her do they. Grow up. 

No matter how much you desperately try to convince yourself that they do not... the awful truth always creeps back that they ****ing well do.

Francis Albert
17 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

OK what exactly is the problem with people emailing Ann? Is it considered some sort of lese majeste?

I intend to write the club about Saturday's ticket office shambles, if not to Ann maybe copying her in. Googling "Hearts FC contacts" gets only a "query form" to fill in addressed, to no-one in particular. There is a broad hint as to what it is intended for with a first line alrady suggested ... about enquiring about hospitality. On the official site I can't find any contact involving an actual person.

Most businesses employ someone to deal with "Chairman's Letters" (not of course full time unless it is a huge business with major PR problems!). He or she replies or where appropriate drafts a reply. He/she will provide a summary of such activity to the Chairman on say a weekly basis, and the Chairman can follow up if there anything he/she feels warrants further action.

Bog standard customer relations for any business with a substantial customer base.

On 12/08/2019 at 15:26, Locky said:

You done well to get a response. I sent an email 2 years ago, which I'm still waiting on a response from.

In fact, I've found trying to get in touch with any department in the club, is a painstaking process.

You were probably complaining about the state of the pies. I would have ignored it aswell 

11 hours ago, Bluesy1874 said:

You were probably complaining about the state of the pies. I would have ignored it aswell 

I was actually trying to arrange something nice for our German mates thank you very much.

On 13/08/2019 at 16:13, Francis Albert said:

OK what exactly is the problem with people emailing Ann? Is it considered some sort of lese majeste?

I intend to write the club about Saturday's ticket office shambles, if not to Ann maybe copying her in. Googling "Hearts FC contacts" gets only a "query form" to fill in addressed, to no-one in particular. There is a broad hint as to what it is intended for with a first line alrady suggested ... about enquiring about hospitality. On the official site I can't find any contact involving an actual person.

Most businesses employ someone to deal with "Chairman's Letters" (not of course full time unless it is a huge business with major PR problems!). He or she replies or where appropriate drafts a reply. He/she will provide a summary of such activity to the Chairman on say a weekly basis, and the Chairman can follow up if there anything he/she feels warrants further action.

Bog standard customer relations for any business with a substantial customer base.

I wrote to her on a couple of occasions and received replies. One enquiry concerned season ticket holders not being allowed the option of their own seats for cup matches. As a result the policy was changed and now we can buy our seats for Scottish Cup matches. I even received a reply quite late in the evening directly from her  and was impressed about her attention to detail. I'm not happy about the club's footballing situation at the moment but she's pretty sharp about all things Hearts. There's nothing elite about emailing people at the top. Try speaking to your member of parliament about grievances...it works....!,

On 12/08/2019 at 18:57, Governor Tarkin said:

Hmmm...

:interehjrling:

On 12/08/2019 at 22:41, tokyowalnut said:

On 12/08/2019 at 22:43, Victorian said:

No matter how much you desperately try to convince yourself that they do not... the awful truth always creeps back that they ****ing well do.

My thoughts in that order

8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I wrote to her on a couple of occasions and received replies. One enquiry concerned season ticket holders not being allowed the option of their own seats for cup matches. As a result the policy was changed and now we can buy our seats for Scottish Cup matches. I even received a reply quite late in the evening directly from her  and was impressed about her attention to detail. I'm not happy about the club's footballing situation at the moment but she's pretty sharp about all things Hearts. There's nothing elite about emailing people at the top. Try speaking to your member of parliament about grievances...it works....!,

Not quite the full story but a nice contribution.

Away and have a rest.     You don't need to go straight to the CEO or chair for a relatively routine concern.     Not in the first instance.    You go through operational channels.     Allow the organisation a reasonable opportunity to deal with concern to your satisfaction.     Failing that,    it's then a matter of escalation.

Straight to the owner for a stadium entry complaint?     Geez peace.

A football club is an exception to 'most companies'. 

Write to the club, fine I can understand that, but emailing AB?? The reason there is probably a query form now is to stop greeting face supporters trying to contact her with every grievance. 'Most Companies', to quote you, will have a hierarchy to deal with such issues. You wouldn't go to Ronald McDonald directly if your happy meal was disappointing. 

been here before

Mind and make sure you specifically refer to it as "a shambles".

Just incase she's playing JKB bingo.

Francis Albert
7 hours ago, been here before said:

Mind and make sure you specifically refer to it as "a shambles".

Just incase she's playing JKB bingo.

What would you call it? "Shambles" is a generous description. Quite a few in that long almost static queue to pick up tickets, buy tickets, or sort out problems with ST cards etc will not be back for a while (especially given the reward for their patience when they eventually got in to see some of the game) . There was no sign of any organisation or supervision or management - "living wage" staff were left to take abuse. No-one waiting to buy a ticket was told that cash gates were open and empty round the corner at the Gorgie Stand. After some time a steward told me and a couple of others to join a shorter queue for ST problems. No such queue existed and it was our turn to be (understandably) abused by others with the same problem for "jumping the queue".

If I was in charge of Hearts I'd want to know about it. I doubt anyone at the club has told Ann.

PS I have considerably calmed down since Saturday and my 18 hour round trip (with its delayed and overcrowded trains)  to see part of that performance and will not trouble Ann or distract her from sorting out the "football department".

(Incidentally why is this in the Shed?)

Edited by Francis Albert

been here before
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

What would you call it? "Shambles" is a generous description. Quite a few in that long almost static queue to pick up tickets, buy tickets, or sort out problems with ST cards etc will not be back for a while (especially given the reward for their patience when they eventually got in to see some of the game) . There was no sign of any organisation or supervision or management - "living wage" staff were left to take abuse. No-one waiting to buy a ticket was told that cash gates were open and empty round the corner at the Gorgie Stand. After some time a steward told me and a couple of others to join a shorter queue for ST problems. No such queue existed and it was our turn to be (understandably) abused by others with the same problem for "jumping the queue".

If I was in charge of Hearts I'd want to know about it. I doubt anyone at the club has told Ann.

PS I have considerably calmed down since Saturday and my 18 hour round trip (with its delayed and overcrowded trains)  to see part of that performance and will not trouble Ann or distract her from sorting out the "football department".

(Incidentally why is this in the Shed?)

The first sentence I dont know, I wasnt there but disorganisation, chaos, mess, havoc...

Shambles is such a kickback cliche to describe anything that doesnt work out.

The rest? Well thats just a rant man.

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, been here before said:

The first sentence I dont know, I wasnt there but disorganisation, chaos, mess, havoc...

Shambles is such a kickback cliche to describe anything that doesnt work out.

The rest? Well thats just a rant man.

Quite.

Chaos and havoc I think are stronger words, if you prefer those. I wouldn't go that far. And I was there.

been here before
21 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Quite.

Chaos and havoc I think are stronger words, if you prefer those. I wouldn't go that far. And I was there.

Good stuff. 

So its a shambles then and we're back to where we started.

Not really sure what your point was but make sure you mention it was a "shambles".

It's still not an instance to get straight on the big red hotline to the president.     Any normal person would go through channels first.    If they deal with it badly then you have a better case for going to the top.     The original issue compounded by the poor response.

Ann Budge would not only want to know about the original issue.     She would want to know how well her staff deal with such things.    

been here before
31 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's still not an instance to get straight on the big red hotline to the president.     Any normal person would go through channels first.    If they deal with it badly then you have a better case for going to the top.     The original issue compounded by the poor response.

Ann Budge would not only want to know about the original issue.     She would want to know how well her staff deal with such things.    

Shambles though.

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, Victorian said:

Maybe she would want to know both. Anyway I am going the "usual channels route" and we will see where that gets us. 

And why are we in the Shed?

35 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Maybe she would want to know both. Anyway I am going the "usual channels route" and we will see where that gets us. 

Because the Terrace is for Big Craig Oot threads.

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I think this thread was started in the Shed, or...it could be a conspiracy. 🤷🏼‍♂️