Please stop with the negativity !

the Hearts way

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You say that a lot to a lot of posters, must be your comfort blanket. 

Look at the thread title, old boy. If anyone is trolling it is you. 👍

Do I???? Show me a post where I said that.

Your “I love Craig” comfort blanket is getting a bit stained now surely? 😉

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• the Hearts way

• iantjambo

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Cba with that tbh. 

You're the one talking about CL, off topic as well. 

Always off topic, alway looking to argue,  calling folk trolls, that's trolling, surely? 

WheatfieldWarrior
5 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Are you expecting Clare, bearing in mind how long he has been under cotract and appearances, to become effective soon?

I think we will sign a player to play CM.

I think he will be a better player by the end of the season.

He'll look better in a midfield that makes it easier for the defence to give them the ball - at the moment Berra (or Souttar  in most situations) come forward with the ball and nobody moves to give them a good passing option - certainly there is rarely an option from CM, just players standing still next to their markers.

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Troll

20 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You’re trolling, deluded or just taking the piss!

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Yes you do. 

Two posts in a 5 page thread to two posters saying they are trolling. 

Don't think you've even touched on the thread subject matter either. 

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, the Hearts way said:

I'm referring to this season not the last three! 

Take a deep breath and exhale. 

Serious advice.

Well I'm not and either are the majority who have had enough of Levein 's utter incompetence.

Your comments are laughable " It's  a marathon not a sprint, we'll surprise a few"

What have you seen this season that gives you so much optimism, serious question.

Don't think I'll be needing or wanting any of your advice, serious or otherwise.

onwards and upwards

You wouldn't boo the boxer you were there to support as he/she entered the ring, so why tf are Hearts supporters doing that negative shit to our own as they step up to do their best?

It beggars belief!

WheatfieldWarrior
31 minutes ago, Davie HEARTS said:

20190811_233715.thumb.jpg.e7ea98f86afb3d4552a9480edd8deac8.jpg

Wake up people.

Yawn.

So if you cut out 19 wins, the results are like Cathro's.

Cathro was sacked on the back of his poor League Cup form as well, which is out in the first round vs Semi Final.

There's plenty to criticise without this pish.

28 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Yawn.

So if you cut out 19 wins, the results are like Cathro's.

Cathro was sacked on the back of his poor League Cup form as well, which is out in the first round vs Semi Final.

There's plenty to criticise without this pish.

Whats the point mate , no one can even have a bit of fun or try and have a thread thats a bit more light hearted in amongst the crap we are watching on the pitch without it being over run with the same people and the same crap. 😴

That posters def not worth replying to. So far in his few posts he’s told us Hibs got battered on and off the pitch , told us people who don’t like or agree fully with Michael Stewart wish they were as big a hearts man as Stewart and that if he helps gets “Levine” out the club then he’ll of done more for the club than well....anyone in the history of Hearts. 

WheatfieldWarrior
12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Whats the point mate , no one can even have a bit of fun or try and have a thread thats a bit more light hearted in amongst the crap we are watching on the pitch without it being over run with the same people and the same crap. 😴

That posters def not worth replying to. So far in his few posts he’s told us Hibs got battered on and off the pitch , told us people who don’t like or agree fully with Michael Stewart wish they were as big a hearts man as Stewart and that if he helps gets “Levine” out the club then he’ll of done more for the club than well....anyone in the history of Hearts. 

Well, all I can say is if they stretched the last hibs game out over a whole season, they'd have finished bottom of the league with a goal difference of -190.

If we'd taken the pish performances from Michael Stewart out Hearts would have won the champions league.

1 minute ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Well, all I can say is if they stretched the last hibs game out over a whole season, they'd have finished bottom of the league with a goal difference of -190.

If we'd taken the pish performances from Michael Stewart out Hearts would have won the champions league.

😂👌🏻 superb

Stewart can make good points but he’s long since lost any credibility with his personal grudge. 

WheatfieldWarrior
Just now, sadj said:

😂👌🏻 superb

Stewart can make good points but he’s long since lost any credibility with his personal grudge. 

Stewart can't even walk down the tunnel without falling on his erse.

I got rid of BT Sport BTW - Terrible value - Stewart wasn't worth £2 a week 

If we can find somebody, anybody, who can find the net, 80% of the negativity will vanish.  How is it that we created dozens of opportunities in the LC games and took virtually none of them.

Those of you who suffered these games might have an answer.  I haven't got even the vaguest clue but I do know that I'm heart sick of it.

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

😂😂

13 hours ago, amadjambo said:

Any Hearts player getting booed coming on is ridiculous. I didn’t hear it from Section D, but I’ve heard it happen to other players over the years, and it certainly isn’t helpful.

I’m not suggesting our away fans are perfect, but they are generally pretty good and we have an extremely loyal hardcore of about 800.

There’s no doubt that if the fans get on the players backs it doesn’t help, and can adversely affect performances. But it’s not as if the fans get on their backs from the 1st minute. It is imperative at home, particularly in our current run of form, that we start games on the front foot. We didn’t do that yesterday and by HT could easily have been 3 goals down.

So I agree, fan criticism doesn’t help, and I can see it getting much worse if performances don’t improve soon, but the criticism is a direct result of the dross on the park.

Agreed. Only player that springs to mind was John Craig. 

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Agreed. Only player that springs to mind was John Craig. 

Craig and McQuade for Donald Park. Great bit of business. 🙄

Davie HEARTS
7 hours ago, sadj said:

Bit rude mate. I wasn't going to say that in your 9000 odd posts I couldn't find one relevant thought or opinion and it saved me a fortune in Horlicks!!!

We are in trouble, the real hearts fans deserve better than this rubbish, so negativity is deserved. My opinion is more common amongst fans than you would know, do you even go to games?

2 hours ago, Davie HEARTS said:

Bit rude mate. I wasn't going to say that in your 9000 odd posts I couldn't find one relevant thought or opinion and it saved me a fortune in Horlicks!!!

We are in trouble, the real hearts fans deserve better than this rubbish, so negativity is deserved. My opinion is more common amongst fans than you would know, do you even go to games?

Yeah , yeah you are a real Hearts fan cause you may or may not go to every game but you say you do. You are a real Hearts fan because you have an opinion and its right because you say so. You are a real hearts fan because we shouldn’t have a business model that increases revenue , try things that may improve turnover and we shouldn’t fund our women’s team. 

We all wish we were as big a Hearts man as Michael Stewart because ehhh well im not sure why. 

I do go to games , I go to as many as possible , unfortunately that has been limited over the years either because i was preoccupied during the game , sometimes distance and sometimes financially is that ok or should I hand back my scarves and tops and other memorabilia.  

There is a difference between negativity and being able to put a point across without jumping on every thread with the same thing. However I’m glad I was able to help you get to sleep as at least then you aren’t on here posting the same thing in every post , let alone a thread where you could get some light relief from the negativity on every other thread. 👍🏻

Edited by sadj

Davie HEARTS
13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yeah , yeah you are a real Hearts fan cause you may or may not go to every game but you say you do. You are a real Hearts fan because you have an opinion and its right because you say so. You are a real hearts fan because we shouldn’t have a business model that increases revenue , try things that may improve turnover and we shouldn’t fund our women’s team. 

We all wish we were as big a Hearts man as Michael Stewart because ehhh well im not sure why. 

I do go to games , I go to as many as possible , unfortunately that has been limited over the years either because i was preoccupied during the game , sometimes distance and sometimes financially is that ok or should I hand back my scarves and tops and other memorabilia.  

There is a difference between negativity and being able to put a point across without jumping on every thread with the same thing. However I’m glad I was able to help you get to sleep as at least then you aren’t on here posting the same thing in every post , let alone a thread where you could get some light relief from the negativity on every other thread. 👍🏻

^^^^ word salad 

onwards and upwards
7 hours ago, Davie HEARTS said:

^^^^ word salad 

Excuse my ignorance Davie but what does your retort actually/literally mean, in response to the previous post? 🤔