• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• the Hearts way

• iantjambo

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Players also have to take some responsibility. We now have enough experienced players in the starting 11 that they should be able to grab games by the balls and attack. I'm not believing that Levein is telling them to sit in and pass sideways or punt the ball. I also don't think we played many long balls yesterday! 

But, I have gone from not wanting change to thinking it maybe is the best option. Happy to see how the Motherwell and Hamilton games go. There are more players coming in which can make us better. 

4 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

It's a marathon not a sprint. 

I think we'll surprise a few. 

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

Have you been asleep for the last 3 years, serious question.

WheatfieldWarrior
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I don’t agree. I think until we got Lois our midfield was one of the weakest in the league.  With Haring out we had no ball winners.  We need players that can control the midfield.

Loïc was the best player on the park yesterday. we need another CM that pick a pass like him, maybe play him with Irving, he might well improve, but I don't think Clare is effective in the centre at the moment.

5 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

You talk like this is an issue come up in that 24 hours. We have been dire for 3 years plus...if it is a marathon when is the years of dross going to be turned around? 

Ridiculous thread.

1 hour ago, fabienleclerq said:

You're own opinion is fine misrepresenting mine isn't. Tbh I was over the top so I apologise for that. 

You can't seriously think we don't put our own team under pressure? You think they don't know if they are playing shite and need reminding? 

Do you think Bobby would've responded better to encouragement rather than jeering? He had a shitshow yesterday and tbh isn't good enough but telling him mid game doesn't help anyone. 

Bozanic was booed coming on! Imagine how that makes him feel? 

Away from home you are trying to make us sound like some Greek ultra outfit but in reality it's not. 

The teams shite but so are the fans. It's two separate things. 

Any Hearts player getting booed coming on is ridiculous. I didn’t hear it from Section D, but I’ve heard it happen to other players over the years, and it certainly isn’t helpful.

I’m not suggesting our away fans are perfect, but they are generally pretty good and we have an extremely loyal hardcore of about 800.

There’s no doubt that if the fans get on the players backs it doesn’t help, and can adversely affect performances. But it’s not as if the fans get on their backs from the 1st minute. It is imperative at home, particularly in our current run of form, that we start games on the front foot. We didn’t do that yesterday and by HT could easily have been 3 goals down.

So I agree, fan criticism doesn’t help, and I can see it getting much worse if performances don’t improve soon, but the criticism is a direct result of the dross on the park.

Of course our history will show that we are hugely successful club & are entitled to feel aggrieved. Aye ok.

Watched Hearts from the mid sixties till 1998 before seeing my first trophy. During that time there were periods of absolute despair, real despair.

I’ll agree it’s not great, but I’ve seen worse.

queensferryjambo
5 hours ago, the Hearts way said:

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

The negativity will only stop with wins.

Even if we get wins there will still be negativity from people who want to win but think we should play better football.

If we get wins and play really well then the negativity is turned on individual players who aren't as good as others.

It's the internet, it's kickback there are some right miserable *******s here :)

A lot of the negativity is warranted at the moment but as per usual the same people posting the same stuff in every single thread obviously amplifies it to ridiculous internet levels. 

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

St Johnstone in January then I reckon 

Jesus,  I was on holiday for the Aberdeen game as well so it’s 7 months since I saw a home win in the league. 

Our home form has been awful last season and this, apart from the relegation season it’s the worst for almost 20 years in terms of wins.  

1 hour ago, Jodami said:

Fair enough, can't speak from experience so completely accept that sir. You'll understand then that this frustration is generally borne of the ball being worked laterally and then backwards before often being knocked up the channel. Would you agree that this is a phase of play coaching issue which does not seem to be getting worked on? 

Yeah definitely. We have no creativity or movement at all! 

Carthage Geoff Tramhater
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you read my posts I don't t back him to the hilt, I just don't go mental after every game and haven't been banging on about it for a year. 

Also, 9/10 posters engage me first, often  in an aggressive  manner. 

People are bored reading your constant drivel of pish .

You are by far the biggest zoomer on this forum .

kingantti1874
16 minutes ago, sac said:

Of course our history will show that we are hugely successful club & are entitled to feel aggrieved. Aye ok.

Watched Hearts from the mid sixties till 1998 before seeing my first trophy. During that time there were periods of absolute despair, real despair.

At those times of despair things were generally terrible off the park, no money, widespread discontent.

we have never been healthier as a club, everything is in place to be more successful than we have ever been. Well nearly everything 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Carthage Geoff Tramhater said:

As I said, 9/10 engage me first.

Who are you, another former warrior bested in the fine art JKB verbal combated, resurrected ala Rangers  but trying to continue as normal?

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

At those times of despair things were generally terrible off the park, no money, widespread discontent.

we have never been healthier as a club, everything is in place to be more successful than we have ever been. Well nearly everything 

We were terrible on the park as well, but just like now there was a group of diehards who supported the team regardless.

25 minutes ago, sac said:

Yes, let's define our future by reference to our past, that's how progress is made. 🤔

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It's funny how people keep saying we're just around the corner from something special. 

Are we ****.

Its funny how people say we are in the middle of a complete disaster.

You know the rest.

8 minutes ago, ScoPo said:

Yes, let's define our future by reference to our past, that's how progress is made. 🤔

Talking about past & present & how I think it was worse then than now. The future? We’ll just have to wait & see won’t we?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
35 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Jesus,  I was on holiday for the Aberdeen game as well so it’s 7 months since I saw a home win in the league. 

Our home form has been awful last season and this, apart from the relegation season it’s the worst for almost 20 years in terms of wins.  

Fortress Tynecastle eh

1 hour ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Loïc was the best player on the park yesterday. we need another CM that pick a pass like him, maybe play him with Irving, he might well improve, but I don't think Clare is effective in the centre at the moment.

Agreed. 

Governor Tarkin
36 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

As I said, 9/10 engage me first.

Who are you, another former warrior bested in the fine art JKB verbal combated, resurrected ala Rangers  but trying to continue as normal?

:rofl:

52 minutes ago, Carthage Geoff Tramhater said:

It's the constant drivel of pish from the same half dozen or so posters that he replies to.

3 hours ago, McCrae said:

I think a lot of our problems stem from not having good enough midfield players.  It was an obvious issue in the LC games where we struggled to control games. Loic made a big difference and you saw the impact when he tired and then went off. 

We won’t do well until we sort this area out .

Agreed but a 433 or something in the 4231 mould would suit us while giving us bodies in the engine room. Don't see how that isn't obvious to our management.

This is about as negative as you get me on here but I'm genuinely perplexed by it. Those players we had out yesterday should've dominated the game.

Maybe in a month we look back and say we needed this game to kick start us. Hope more than judgement there though

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Agreed but a 433 or something in the 4231 mould would suit us while giving us bodies in the engine room. Don't see how that isn't obvious to our management.

This is about as negative as you get me on here but I'm genuinely perplexed by it. Those players we had out yesterday should've dominated the game.

Maybe in a month we look back and say we needed this game to kick start us. Hope more than judgement there though

I think CL has noticed everything we have and will plug the gaps. If he hasn’t or doesn’t he will be gone this year.

WheatfieldWarrior
3 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I think CL has noticed everything we have and will plug the gaps. If he hasn’t or doesn’t he will be gone this year.

I Imagine he's working his bollocks off at the moment to get players in now the English window has closed and we aren't competing with potential offers from English clubs.

6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Has he not been noticing gaps for the last 2 years? 6 games into the season and we have gaping holes all over the place and players whose by our own managers admission are lacking in confidence.  We are now going into our 7th competitive game looking to address 3 key areas. It's staggering ineptitude.

1 hour ago, bistokid said:

Has he not been noticing gaps for the last 2 years? 6 games into the season and we have gaping holes all over the place and players whose by our own managers admission are lacking in confidence.  We are now going into our 7th competitive game looking to address 3 key areas. It's staggering ineptitude.

The transfer window hasn’t shut. We are still in the LC and our fortunes in the league could change very quickly.  Maybe he has been waiting for the right players to be a available?

3 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Well by your argument Heckingbottom and McInnes should also be sacked - coaching disasters today for them!!!

What for one game????

Our team under Levein has been a shambles for months FFS!!

1 hour ago, graygo said:

It's the constant drivel of pish from the same half dozen or so posters that he replies to.

Is that the constant drivel of pish from the half dozen or so Levein fanboys that come up with excuse after excuse??? 🤔

2 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Its funny how people say we are in the middle of a complete disaster.

You know the rest.

Disaster? No.

Just 4 league wins in 2019.

7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Disaster? No.

Just 4 league wins in 2019.

Injuries ****ed us mate.

see how this game works?

Dagger Is Back
7 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Wouldn't silence signify acceptance?

I understand what you’re saying. Sometimes though silence is a more powerful ‘weapon’

Then again, maybe that’s just me when the wife’s giving me the silent treatment again. 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Injuries ****ed us mate.

see how this game works?

Yup.

The game is people like you try and make excuses for 4 league wins in 2019. A run that saw us lose to Dundee, Hamilton, Motherwell and draws with Livingston and St Mirren. 5 of last seasons bottom six. Not forgetting our first home derby loss in six years. So bash on.

Most of us can see the reality though. However you want to pretend it's ok.

Injuries, bad luck, lacking confidence, injuries, players not up for it today, never a penalty, ref was shite, injuries, strikers not performing, we had lots of chances but didn't take them, injuries, didn't get the rub of the green, we should have won but we didn't, more players coming in, something to work on in training, injuries, playing surface, hybrid pitch required, injuries.................etc etc etc.

the Hearts way
4 hours ago, suds66 said:

Have you been asleep for the last 3 years, serious question.

I'm referring to this season not the last three! 

Take a deep breath and exhale. 

Serious advice.

4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Yup.

The game is people like you try and make excuses for 4 league wins in 2019. A run that saw us lose to Dundee, Hamilton, Motherwell and draws with Livingston and St Mirren. 5 of last seasons bottom six. Not forgetting our first home derby loss in six years. So bash on.

Injuries ****ed us mate.

See how this game works?

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Yup.

Don't feed the troll Phil.

the Hearts way
6 hours ago, hmfc2011 said:

How many games have you seen so far this season? The marathon well and truly under way with us playing 6 competitive games already and nothing has changed from November 2018.

Here we go, I'm only allowed an opinion based on how many games I've been to ? 

I'm not one of the younger generation who think we're entitled to win every game, nor am I saying "everything is rosy in the garden" but ffs folks, calm down and support what and who we have. Is that not the Hearts Way? 

the Hearts way
28 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Don't feed the troll Phil.

Phil is the troll. Gets his kicks from being patronising, ignorant and just downright negative. In my humble opinion of course!

HHGH onwards and upwards 

pettigrewsstylist
5 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Are you expecting Clare, bearing in mind how long he has been under cotract and appearances, to become effective soon?

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What for one game????

Our team under Levein has been a shambles for months FFS!!

Mcinnes, unlike CL has went backwards the last 3 seasons. 

2nd

3rd

4th

Less finals as well. 

Last season we bettered the season before. 

You could say we've improved slightly while Mcinnes has overseen a steady decline over 3 seasons. 

:levein_interesting:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Mcinnes, unlike CL has went backwards the last 3 seasons. 

2nd

3rd

4th

Less finals as well. 

Last season we bettered the season before. 

You could say we've improved slightly while Mcinnes has overseen a steady decline over 3 seasons. 

:levein_interesting:

So Levein’s League places were better than McInnes 3rd and 4th because he went “backwards”??? 😂

Give it up Smithy surely even you have to realise Levein has to go!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

So Levein’s League places were better than McInnes 3rd and 4th because he went “backwards”??? 😂

Give it up Smithy surely even you have to realise Levein has to go!

Nobody said that. 

Just saying mcinnes is going backwards over the last 3 seasons. 

Not what you generally want, from any position. 

Gives me confidence we can catch them👍

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Nobody said that. 

Just saying mcinnes is going backwards over the last 3 seasons. 

Not what you generally want, from any position. 

Gives me confidence we can catch them👍

You’re trolling, deluded or just taking the piss!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You’re trolling, deluded or just taking the piss!

You say that a lot to a lot of posters, must be your comfort blanket. 

Look at the thread title, old boy. If anyone is trolling it is you. 👍