Please stop with the negativity !

the Hearts way

3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Win the next 2 games and he has a bit leeway. Get turfed out the cup and/or take a tanking vs Celtic and it’s curtains. 

If those results happen then yes it's going to be really tough, unfortunately for us, Motherwell were just hammered and are going to be hurting, any manager worth his salt will put a rocket up their players after a heavy loss. 

Motherwell (IMO) will come at us all guns blazing, if we are not ready for it... 

The way celtic are playing... doesn't fill me with much hope.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• the Hearts way

• iantjambo

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rubbish we are watching has pretty much been going on for three years. It's awful to watch and one man takes the blame. He needs emptied asap for the good of the football side. Budge is too cosy with Levein and needs to open her eyes, the business side of Hearts will fail if the product on the park stays the same! 

She's putting business above football. Look at the pitch mess just to make a few quid. Don't tell me that pitch played the same, it was a tatty field and embarrassing for a club like ours. Time to take our heads out the sand, we will be in serious danger of a relegation scrap based on form over the last few months. All we want to see is some decent footy, is that too much to ask?

30 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You’re not a disease.

You’re a simpleton but not a disease. 

😂 the funniest things are always true !

46 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

It's a marathon not a sprint. 

I think we'll surprise a few. 

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

It may be a marathon and not a sprint, however we are running barefoot and there are tacks all over the road.

the Hearts way
Just now, Jasonauskas said:

It may be a marathon and not a sprint, however we are running barefoot and there are tacks all over the road.

Brilliant retort. HHGH 

fabienleclerq

Tbh the fans are shite these days. Stick the boot in constantly and hardly get behind the team. People talk about the manager or playing well but I've seen us a few goals up and Tynecastle is still a library. I dunno if it's a sense of entitlement or whatever but the team and performances aside the fans need to get behind the team better. 

Other teams constantly talk about us putting pressure on our own players and it's true. 

People booing bozanic running on the pitch when he got subbed on was the last straw for me. We have the worst fans in the UK now. Absolute disgrace. 

37 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

I think we should reopen the east fife thread with everyone threatening each other! That was a good laugh 

East fife thread was a belter. We should’ve had it on Xmas day as it was better entertainment than the current repeats served up on tv. 

“You ever look at me again the wrong way again at Tynie and I’ll knock you out!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m still laughing now when I read that.  Worse still, they we private messaging each other for a leveller down the park 🤣🤣🤣

Francis Albert

I can foresee a marathon and a sprint. A marathon of mediocrity until after Christmas. a new manager after we get punted from the Cup and then a sprint, hopefully for top six, wildly optimistically a European place, or pessimistically a sprint  to stay out the bottom 2.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Dayman said:

People booing bozanic running on the pitch when he got subbed on was the last straw for me. We have the worst fans in the UK now. Absolute disgrace. 

Nonsense.

What has sadly happened is that many fans are sickened by the way things have been going. If a change is not made very soon it is going to get much more ugly.

Annoys me that we didn’t learnt from our previous mistakes. Cathro should have been punted at the end of the season. He wasnt and we then went on to have a poor next season.

The same has happened here with Levein. Although at least this time round we have signed decent players.

6 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Tbh the fans are shite these days. Stick the boot in constantly and hardly get behind the team. People talk about the manager or playing well but I've seen us a few goals up and Tynecastle is still a library. I dunno if it's a sense of entitlement or whatever but the team and performances aside the fans need to get behind the team better. 

Other teams constantly talk about us putting pressure on our own players and it's true. 

What’s the excuse for the 75 mins of mediocrity at Pittodrie last week? The fans were right behind the team from the off and it made absolutely no difference.

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yesterday was poor and imo Craigs fault in large part. 

Too many players not 100% fit, some players would never have played with each other, also although a strong team, very unbalanced. 

The subs were also a bit baffling. 

Almost felt like we were giving Uche, Damour, Naismith, Whyte, Washingston game time for various reasons . Like a pre season game. 

Forcing Uche and Washington to play together. 

Fitting in Naismith out left, so he wasn't too  involved but still getting more minutes. 

Damour, game time. 

Whyte, forced changed but obvious he wouldn't last past 60 minutes 

All at CL's door in this case,. 

The positives, the players will benefit from the game time and I think improve. 

Thin, tho. 

Yesterday was very poor. 

Fair assessment and one of my main gripes with our current set up. Too much tinkering and experimenting with the squad. Side unbalanced and the subs literally making no impact and largely like for like. Yesterday’s result isn’t something to get all upset about, and I think many fans know this, the sane ones anyway. It was the performance that annoyed me. It was like a pre season, no urgency and it felt like no game plan. 

We have a great squad now, one of the strongest we have ever assembled. I can’t see Levein getting more than Motherwell and Celtic to make it work. Lose on Friday and I think he’ll be gone. Budge kinda alluded to that in her season assessment saying that extended runs in the cup saved an other wise poor season. 

the Hearts way

Not like you to make sense 🤔

All we all want is for

Heart of midlothian f.c

To win all their honours for footballing arts. Starting with the League cup.  

HHGH 

The negativity stems from one man. Ask him to stop being negative on the park and hey presto problem solved. Easier said than done, can't teach an old dog new tricks as they say.

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

There’s not an awful lot to be positive about at the minute to be honest.

Yes there is.

Nearly everybody agreed before yesterday that our signings have been good. We are disjointed just now but I have every confidence we will get better  in the coming weeks. I just hope that we are still in the Diddy Cup and get through the game against Celtic without confidence taking a further dint.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think folk are right to be concerned, however the way some posters talk about our owner, manager, players and the way they speak to other posters on here is dire, all to make a point, the same point. 

I was called a disease yesterday, fir example. 

Very few positives from yesterdays game tbh. 

Longer term, I think Naismith, Damour, Whyte, Washington and even Uche will improve over the next month, we'll have decent depth and a good squad. 

We'll need to get results soon tho, that will only  happen if we improve on yesterday. 

A win at Motherwell and it will look better and give us confidence. 

Can this team go on a winning run-yes I think so. Does it look likely atm, sadly - no. 

There's the reason for the negativity........... 

I don't like to complain and I would love to be proven wrong but there is plenty to be negative about. We have an experienced and talented squad, yes largely down to CL's recruitment but they don't seem to gel properly on the pitch and have no fire in them... These results rest partly on the shoulders of the team but also mainly on Craig Levein who seems to have no plan B when playing against teams who are compact, and no bottle to put out a competitive team against clubs in better form than us (which at the moment is probably every other squad in the premiership). Everyone would agree that he has done a lot for the club and that it is obvious that he cares about Hearts but I think he's too close to the situation to be able to see properly that he is part of the problem. It's time for him to step back gracefully, and if not, Ann Budge needs to make the difficult decision that we all know needs to be made. 

the Hearts way
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Is the thread title aimed at Levein?

No it's not, it was simply me thinking out loud, as a JT 

HHGH 

32 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

We will be nowhere near 4th place which is where we should be by now. Naismith on the left of a midfield 4 waa criminal when he changed the game last week through the middle. Levein never learns. It was only last week as well 😡

This made me mad and showed the manager and coaches for what they are. Absolutely scandalous to take our best player by a country mile and waste him.

i thought I’d feel better after some sleep but I’m still annoyed. Ticket bought for Friday but I really can’t be bothered while he’s in charge.

I’ll go but it’s going to be a lucky dip what we get. What surprise will he bestow on us Friday ? Berra as striker ? Really wouldn’t surprise me. Hasn’t got a clue.

punt him upstairs or ship him out to Riccarton, just away from first team duties.

and don’t even think of promoting any of the coaches 

fabienleclerq
18 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

What’s the excuse for the 75 mins of mediocrity at Pittodrie last week? The fans were right behind the team from the off and it made absolutely no difference.

Who's making excuses for the performances you ****ing pleb? I'm criticising the fans. And it was hardly bouncing at Pittodrie, I'm assuming if you were there you were drunk. We came to life for ten minutes when Naismith came on and we got in front. 

YouLetYourClubDie
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This made me mad and showed the manager and coaches for what they are. Absolutely scandalous to take our best player by a country mile and waste him.

i thought I’d feel better after some sleep but I’m still annoyed. Ticket bought for Friday but I really can’t be bothered while he’s in charge.

I’ll go but it’s going to be a lucky dip what we get. What surprise will he bestow on us Friday ? Berra as striker ? Really wouldn’t surprise me. Hasn’t got a clue.

punt him upstairs or ship him out to Riccarton, just away from first team duties.

and don’t even think of promoting any of the coaches 

Naismith is one of the best players in Scotland through the middle and he must have been fuming to have been wasted yesterday. A decent manager would get the beat out of him every game. 

1 hour ago, Getintaethem said:

The negativity won't stop until the manager and coaching staff are changed.  Best get used to it.

On a more positive note, I've won 16 iPhones and £6,200 worth of Aldi cards today.

😂😂

A couple of weeks ago folk were moaning that nobody was allowed to criticize the club and that they were getting hounded by others for it.

Now the same thing is happening to anyone who dares to post something positive.

This place is batshit mental.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, the Hearts way said:

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

Leveins Battalion
33 minutes ago, Dayman said:

What an absolute slaver,weve put in more than any other club in the UK,we've sat by since 2015 and pretty much watched shite year after year,were a subdued and frustrated set of supporters who are crying out for some inspiration,somebody to come in and bring the club to life.

I never heard the booing but Bozanic was fecking horrific when he came on,he cant even control a ball,basics absolute basics.

58 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

MODS you seen that! That’s a threat to me 🤭🤭🤭

Now you're getting battered for grassing 🥊

:)

Geez yer lunch money and I'll let you off.

Edited by iantjambo

32 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Yes there is.

Nearly everybody agreed before yesterday that our signings have been good. We are disjointed just now but I have every confidence we will get better  in the coming weeks. I just hope that we are still in the Diddy Cup and get through the game against Celtic without confidence taking a further dint.

I've already stated on this thread that we have a good squad. But that's no good if the manager doesn't use it properly.

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Negativity will disappear when results improve.

Thinking that they will improve under this managerial regime is delusional.

This sums it up perfectly. 

Never heard booing at the end of a game like I did yesterday. While I have never bood my team ever, I do understand that feelings of the support is ment to be heard. If there was complete silence I think it would send a message louder than any booing would. Never going to happen though.

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

I'm the eternal happy clapper but even I'm struggling!!

I'm with you in spirit though!!!

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What an absolute slaver,weve put in more than any other club in the UK,we've sat by since 2015 and pretty much watched shite year after year,were a subdued and frustrated set of supporters who are crying out for some inspiration,somebody to come in and bring the club to life.

I never heard the booing but Bozanic was fecking horrific when he came on,he cant even control a ball,basics absolute basics.

And we threw someone out the door such as Edwards, to keep this clown!

That said sometimes it just takes one win, one performance and before you know its a run of results and you're flying. Everything crossed that games next Fri cos if it ain't, we're spiralling

The Real Maroonblood

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

:rofl:

Dagger Is Back
1 minute ago, poultry said:

Never heard booing at the end of a game like I did yesterday. While I have never bood my team ever, I do understand that feelings of the support is ment to be heard. If there was complete silence I think it would send a message louder than any booing would. Never going to happen though.

Me neither. Have sat through some god awful performances and results but couldn't boo my team. Silence would be a far better message to send, but as you say it will never happen.

We desperately need something to unite the fan base. We need to get some wins under our belt clearly. The negativity is totally understandable - we are punching well below our weight.

Yesterday so poor. Knock it along the back 4 then hoof. Absolutely nothing has changed. Hard to see any positive after watching it. We've won 4 games in 2019 that's embarrassing 

9 minutes ago, poultry said:

4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Me neither. Have sat through some god awful performances and results but couldn't boo my team. Silence would be a far better message to send, but as you say it will never happen.

We desperately need something to unite the fan base. We need to get some wins under our belt clearly. The negativity is totally understandable - we are punching well below our weight.

Wouldn't silence signify acceptance?

I genuinely can't remember when I last saw us win a league game at Tynecastle (I missed the sheep game last season) now that is a marathon or an endurance test for fans.

I think we are 3 players from having a good team. We need a GK, midfield player and a striker.

If CL does this before the window closes we could be looking at a very different outcome.

Mon the JT's. 🇶🇦

FTH.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. 

The negativity has spread from ineffective management, to player performances on the pitch, to the fans on the terraces.

Cut out the negativity at source and the rest will fall in to place.

18 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Now you're getting battered for grassing 🥊

:)

Geez yer lunch money and I'll let you off.

Next hearts game I’ll buy you a pint and we call it quits? 🤭

22 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We were incredible fans. In the last year or so we have become a disgrace. Take your maroon tinted glasses off.

You mustn’t have been in the stadium then as it was very loud. He was no worse than any other player when he came on(that’s not saying much though). If I came on to boos I’d probably not give a flying **** about putting a performance in either. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

The rubbish we are watching has pretty much been going on for three years. It's awful to watch and one man takes the blame. He needs emptied asap for the good of the football side. Budge is too cosy with Levein and needs to open her eyes, the business side of Hearts will fail if the product on the park stays the same! 

She's putting business above football. Look at the pitch mess just to make a few quid. Don't tell me that pitch played the same, it was a tatty field and embarrassing for a club like ours. Time to take our heads out the sand, we will be in serious danger of a relegation scrap based on form over the last few months. All we want to see is some decent footy, is that too much to ask?

Budge has attracted significant amounts of cash into the club. 

Plenty has gone into the football side. 

We need to be real about this. 

Coaching and tactics are where we are going wrong. 

He has been given the ammunition. 

Not happy with the pitch. But it's one game versus an awful lot of good will. 

Big picture 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

We were incredible fans. In the last year or so we have become a disgrace. Take your maroon tinted glasses off.

You mustn’t have been in the stadium then as it was very loud. He was no worse than any other player when he came on(that’s not saying much though). If I came on to boos I’d probably not give a flying **** about putting a performance in either. 

Maroon tinted?I'm defending the supporters of Heart of Midlothian,we are not the problem.Read my post we have been shite for years,not 1 or 2 games.

Of course fans will boo when we are witnessing what we are,have you watched the Zlamal/Berra sequence of play back yet??Su day league football!!!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I genuinely can't remember when I last saw us win a league game at Tynecastle (I missed the sheep game last season) now that is a marathon or an endurance test for fans.

St Johnstone in January then I reckon 

10 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Maroon tinted?I'm defending the supporters of Heart of Midlothian,we are not the problem.Read my post we have been shite for years,not 1 or 2 games.

Of course fans will boo when we are witnessing what we are,have you watched the Zlamal/Berra sequence of play back yet??Su day league football!!!

The teams a problem. The fans are also a problem. We sued to be the 12th man. Now we are probably worth one less player. 

20 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I think we are 3 players from having a good team. We need a GK, midfield player and a striker.

If CL does this before the window closes we could be looking at a very different outcome.

Not sure playing personnel is the issue, bud. We've got better players in probably 10 out of 11 positions than Ross Co.

Use of players is the issue.