Ann Budge’s review of the football department

afanderson33

jambo-in-furness

To all who are contemplating stopping your gocardless dd’s

The only way to get rid is, to buy her out, stopping your dd’s will mean she carries on as the OWNER of our club.

PLEDGE FOR LIFE.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• mitch41

• wavydavy

• 1874robbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Miami vice said:

Trying to hide this statement with the media concentrating on Fernando Ricksen’s death

Had to read that again in case I misunderstood it but no, I was right.

That is a shocker of a post and in very bad taste.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That’s a shocker of a statement.

Haven’t won a league game since March and the response is “Calm down, we’ve got a plan and we’re sticking to it”

Relegation battle on the horizon.

Disgraceful statement from our chairwoman,treating us like mindless supporters,she should not be running a football club,clueless and spineless.

ToadKiller Dog

Loyalty to the manager is fine but this has gone way past that to just bloody mindedness. 

That said she couldn't say anything but levein is gone that was ever going to satisfy the support .

Not a good statement and a total misreading of the support mood ,Levein even more a zombie manager now .

Going to get messy now no matter if we scrape a few wins .

Pasquale for King
Just now, merrymac said:

You could well be right

Sorry didn't mean to be twat.

What a depressing read, where do we go from here?What can we do?

She likes to over exaggerate the whole thing.  

We’re shite, so we review and spend money on players. Hardly something ******* new in football.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Lose on Sunday and the next home game will be one of the most toxic atmospheres Tynecastle has ever seen. The bams will be out in force and the personal safety of CL and AB will be a real concern.

Same with Cathro. He's job is going to become untenable, her statement is as disagraceful as the one about bigoted fans. Can see many people quitting FOH and those who don't calling for pressure on her

Good statement and hardly unexpected. 

For all the troll and Hibby jibes I have to endure on a daily basis on here at least I can make an honest judgement and comment on what I see as fact instead of all the fiction spouted on here regularly and be proved right...again.

In this year of all years the club cannot bend to the will of miserable moaners and petulant children or media Shit stirrers.

I like the boycott idea, if you don't like it, stay away. 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We don't want anybodys personal safety to become a problem 

Absolutely not. Strength of feeling among reasonable individuals will be expressed in a reasonable way. Like all clubs we have some proper idiots in our support.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Sorry didn't mean to be twat.

What a depressing read, where do we go from here?What can we do?

Didnt take it like that mate no problem. You could very well be right.

Feel so down at the moment a seriously worrying time for the club and us.

GorgieBoysAreInTown

We really need her out! Football results aren’t the priority.. her friendship with levein is more important.

we seriously have to do something 

Finally got on the site to read the statement and although he may not be sacked right now, as many people want, he will be relieved of first team duties if things don’t improve.

An address to the minions from the high heed yin’s. I’m a successful business woman don’t you know, don’t question me.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Reckon there's more going on than is being volunteered in a statement that was demanded.      He'll have been given a short time to do something.  

2 more defeats = goner.    Survives that only to go on another bad run = goner.

That's my take on it. Its incredibly badly written and gives off completely the wrong tone but, after a couple of reads, it seems to be a defence of why action hasn't been taken up to this point with the closing remarks being a 'vote of confidence' - I.E if there isn't significant improvement, and quick, they will take action. 

12 minutes ago, Miami vice said:

Trying to hide this statement with the media concentrating on Fernando Ricksen’s death

At least her statement is only the second worst thing I’ve read today!

That’s a shocker of a post mate!

Mid Calder Jambo

We as fans need to carefully consider our position here because what she has just come out and said it pitiful.  I said i would not be back until he is gone and I stand by that.  The two are bad as each other.  This club is crying out for a takeover bid because we can;t stand much mopre of her being in charge.

Fuming doesn;t even get close at the moment.

What I'm taking from it is she won't be swayed by criticism and has her own mind. I can understand her reasons for keeping CL I just don't agree with them. 

I think the statement is pretty decent. 

Tin hat attached.... 

Reckon if anyone involved in football has been with a club for 3+ years and is still liked by the fans they should just leave on a high. Stay longer than that and there's a severe risk things will turn against you. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Didnt take it like that mate no problem. You could very well be right.

Feel so down at the moment a seriously worrying time for the club and us.

Ditto 🙈

So it’s all down to injuries. Of course, no other team ever gets those do they? Levein has been unable to stop a slide FOR A YEAR!!!

This statement totally underestimates the discontent of the support and I actually find it offensive that we’re disregarded like this. I’m livid.

Haringshairband

Utter drivel. More piss poor decisions being made by the board. I'm not going back until he's gone and I'm seriously considering my pledge now. **** off Ann.

Genuinely shocked at this. I’ve never had a bad word to say about Budge but **** me that’s a shocker of a statement and absolute contempt for the fans.

Just when we thought it was only Levein we needed rid of!

No wonder he says how relaxed he is in his interviews, absolute bombproof.

GorgieBoysAreInTown

Scared to even mention a potential boycott of the Kilmarnock game because too many will come back with the ‘back the team’ nonsense!! 

If we want change we have to do something that extreme!! Why let it go on and on? This is our club

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

How to undo all the great work she has done in one swoop, as already said very poor statement 

It's like one of Romanov's

He is not 'all powerful' we're meant to be a professional football club

Mid Calder Jambo
Just now, GorgieBoysAreInTown said:

Scared to even mention a potential boycott of the Kilmarnock game because too many will come back with the ‘back the team’ nonsense!! 

If we want change we have to do something that extreme!! Why let it go on and on? This is our club

I won;t be there unless he is gone.  Said i am not going back until he is away so count me in for boycott.

1 minute ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

We as fans need to carefully consider our position here because what she has just come out and said it pitiful.  I said i would not be back until he is gone and I stand by that.  The two are bad as each other.  This club is crying out for a takeover bid because we can;t stand much mopre of her being in charge.

Fuming doesn;t even get close at the moment.

A takeover bid?

FFS, I'm away for a lie doon. 

I would worry if you are an FoH subscriber.

2 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

What I'm taking from it is she won't be swayed by criticism and has her own mind. I can understand her reasons for keeping CL I just don't agree with them. 

I think the statement is pretty decent. 

Tin hat attached.... 

She knows **** a** about the football side, that's very obvious now.

Car crash of a statement. That’s actually up their with some of Vlads for condescending nonsense.

”To all genuine Hearts supporters”, Jesus Christ.

Seems Ann has made her choice and with it she’s now probably a bigger problem than Levein himself.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

Paid £500 for a season ticket and the year before that and pay my DDs to FOH ,  now, the shite we have seen on the park, outwith a few games, 4-0 v Smeltic came about because of one person and he is just been given the right to piss on me from a great height..

There is loyalty but those that take advantage of  such loyalty are playing a  very dangerous game.    

Oily lee  was right...

FTH.

Part one is clearly a middle finger up at the fans

And Part 2 is a big middle finger up to Michael Stewart

I've always supported Budge, but she has got this beyond wrong, and shes now backed herself into a corner where Levein is not sackable in the near future. 

The only way we get rid of Levein now is if he does the right thing and walks.......and we all know the likelihood of that.  

Poor and misjudged statement from Budge . Also concerning is that its on behalf of the board meaning the 2 FOH agreed to it. They are ignoring majority of members of FOH. 

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

It's like one of Romanov's

He is not 'all powerful' we're meant to be a professional football club

Bit unfair on Vlad. Same kind of rhetoric mind you, media monkeys and all that. 

Did they not believe in Cathros plan enough before he was punted? Craig has had more resource, more time and proceeded to oversee a worse run of form. I don't get it?

As someone who was desperate for Levein to succeed until very recently and falsely optimistic about things changing this statement has just annoyed me tbh. There have been people who have been calling for him to be punted for quite some time so can only imagine they'd read that and be more annoyed

Bloody patronising,  antagonising statement. 

5 games, eh?..

Continuous performance reviews to the Board?

That board are weak, the club is weak. We don't expect success, but should be at least in the running for Europe and Cup Final appearances. 

Nothing much to take from that statement,  just adds more fuel to the fire 

7 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Finally got on the site to read the statement and although he may not be sacked right now, as many people want, he will be relieved of first team duties if things don’t improve.

How did you come to that conclusion reading that statement?

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, graygo said:

A takeover bid?

FFS, I'm away for a lie doon. 

I would worry if you are an FoH subscriber.

Somebody must see us as a business opportunity, run the right way.  She is certainly not running the club IMHO the right way.  Regardless of FOH or whatever hearts and any other other are a takeover opportunity every working day. Whilst it was said a bit tongue in cheek if that is the way that we have to go to remove her i for one would support it.