• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• mitch41

• wavydavy

• 1874robbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously tempted to do an indemnity claim and get back all those DD's I've paid. What a waste of a season and it's hardly even started.

Sexton Hardcastle

She has only fanned the flames with that garbage. Opportunity to try and buy more time but shoots them both in the foot, again.

Has she lost the plot? Only giving more ammunition to the Budge oot/hertz twitter mob.

Ridiculous statement. 

Patronising as **** to say ‘genuine Hearts fans’ instead of just Hearts fans!

She has no clue. She doesn’t want to do this without Levein that much is clear.

Urgh, there was me hoping she’d have sense. Just a bunch of excuses as to why her best pal Craig is not a shitebag.

highlandjambo3
3 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Anyone able to sum it up? Website has crashed. 

In summary......

not good where we are, injuries again etc...., preferred starting 11 not on the pitch yet....etc.  We are a business with a long term plan....etc..... we won’t make any rash decisions....ect..... season is early....ect...... we will stick with the plan and review accordingly etc...... oh, and the media are all bell ends...... that’s about it really.

She’s circling the wagons and in doing that is becoming part of the problem.

At any other football club in the UK/World performances like we are turning in would lead to his removal. 

Shes too invested in believing in him rather than what is actually looking at what is best for club.

Hes lost the support of the fans and AB coming out with this piffle is actually starting to turn the fans on her and the amount of good work she’s done

Shooter McGavin

That’s a shocker of a statement. Very patronising. 

Haven’t won a league game since March and the response is “Calm down, we’ve got a plan and we’re sticking to it”

Levein isn’t going anywhere soon and we could very well have a relegation battle on our hands.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

First choice starting 11 ?

We haven't had one since he took over its chop change all the time regardless of fitness.Levein really has fed her a pile of pish and excuses and she has bought it.

I am not a Hearts fan to her as I don't fit her mould. Cancel ur subs and stay clear of her stadium is sadly the only way to move forward.

'Geniune Hearts fans'

:seething:

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Her club

Her vision

Her terms

Or Levein's and she backs it no matter what.

Honestly she needs someone close to her to tell her she is backing the wrong horse

Just now, Miami vice said:

Trying to hide this statement with the media concentrating on Fernando Ricksen’s death

Most definitely seems that way.

Its not the best! 

Did she get her pal Leanne to help her write that drivel?

Quite clearly she has zero football knowledge

- It's not just about the last 5 games

- We all know we've had injuries but we also believe that the players that have been available should be capable of better results than have been achieved

- A number of the injuries have been caused by playing unfit players

- We look disorganised and poorly coached

Is she honestly saying wait until we have a fully fit squad before she'll look at the manager? So free pass to not win a game until after new year when washington's back?

The content of the statement is no surprise. The upheaval created by removing CL is too much for her to stomach. It would involve a complete change in her plans and at this stage when she is in the process of handling the club to FOH is not a battle she is willing to take on.

Regime change is required.

3 minutes ago, Miami vice said:

Trying to hide this statement with the media concentrating on Fernando Ricksen’s death

Pretty harsh accusation that. 

Brutal statement though. Think she's losing the plot. 

Lose on Sunday and the next home game will be one of the most toxic atmospheres Tynecastle has ever seen. The bams will be out in force and the personal safety of CL and AB will be a real concern.

Hampden Demolition

The statement is an utter disgrace from the start. The fact that she believes the anger from the fans is due to the first 5 games of this season is extremely worrying. I was behind her but no more. Thanks for the stand, please leave.

What a fecking  ****** , seriously, covering up a shite with a layer of talcum powder ain't  going to work , cause in the long run, shite wil outlast  more than 5 feckimng games.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am not a Hearts fan to her as I don't fit her mould. Cancel ur subs and stay clear of her stadium is sadly the only way to move forward.

'Geniune Hearts fans'

:seething:

To be fair you're not a Hearts fan to most people, certainly on here anyway.

been here before

Ah well thats that then he's here to stay no matter how bad things get over the next wee while.

Enjoy the ride troops.

Should at least put an end to the 381 Levein Oot threads that spring up each day though. Every cloud and all that.

Edited by been here before

Reckon there's more going on than is being volunteered in a statement that was demanded.      He'll have been given a short time to do something.  

2 more defeats = goner.    Survives that only to go on another bad run = goner.

Riddley Walker

I mean, wow... I have almost never criticised Budge but that statement is a shocker. An absolute ****ing shocker.

She's absolutely delusional. His position is utterly untenable. He could win the next 4 games but as soon as he loses the next one it will start again. He's lost the fans entirely.

Just wow.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, merrymac said:

No wonder Craig was seen laughing and joking at the Reserve match yesterday ............ He had obviously just wrote it.!!

FTFY

Siphiwe Tshabalala

That’s a shocker to say the least.

I have backed her all the way, while also wanting CL gone but after reading that, maybe a complete change is needed top to bottom.

Sunday is going to be carnage by the way.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Lose on Sunday and the next home game will be one of the most toxic atmospheres Tynecastle has ever seen. The bams will be out in force and the personal safety of CL and AB will be a real concern.

I don't think personal safety will be a concern but it will absolutely be toxic and it's all their own fault. They think everyone of us zip up the back. Patronising horrible people.

2 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

The statement is an utter disgrace from the start. The fact that she believes the anger from the fans is due to the first 5 games of this season is extremely worrying. I was behind her but no more. Thanks for the stand, please leave.

It reads like it's come straight out of Levein's mouth

Selkirkhmfc1874
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We don't want anybodys personal safety to become a problem 

Fairly crap statement that just causes more unrest. To think that we’re up in arms over a poor start to a season and not the fact we’ve been hopeless for a whole year is ridiculous from someone in her position.

She had my backing.....not now.