Joel Pereira Update

afanderson33

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Man Utd want to treat him,doesn’t show much faith or trust in our medical department.

Hardly surprising 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Man Utd want to treat him,doesn’t show much faith or trust in our medical department.

It is normal for injured loan players to go back to their parent club to get treated is it not

Edited by kila

The Internet
4 minutes ago, kila said:

It is normal for injured loan players to go back to their parent club to get treated is it not

Depends which agenda we want to follow.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Name a club right now that has sustained so many injuries to first team players as us.  Every fecking season its the same, questions need asked if these players are made of fecking glass or teams actually hate us that much they get away with niggle wee fouls but nasty ones.  Its looking like a fecking shambles.

Think it’s not doing proper warm ups / warm downs to be honest 

36 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

What are you basing that on? 

What do you think should be done differently in the warm ups? 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, kila said:

No, in his first spell here Mitchell was injured and played for a few games with it. He then walked off the park with around five minutes to go against St Johnstone at Tynecastle after breaking down. Levein said he would be fine for the weekend, he went down to Manchester and was operated on by the time we played our next game. Mitchell had a few small injuries last season before the recurrence of the same injury he needed an operation on again to fix, he only went back for the last one. Smith-Brown didn’t go back City for months after initially being injured. Randall didn’t go back to Liverpool either with the small injuries he had. Naismith went back when he needed an operation, which is obviously different.The GK has a small thigh problem that will be fine in two weeks, no real need to go back.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Depends which agenda we want to follow.

The evidence is there to see that unless it’s for an operation they don’t go back. Nothing to do with agendas.

Edited by Pasquale for King

He's probably been looking over here last couple of weeks and decided he can't be arsed with a bunch of whining little bitches...

23 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

The GK has a small thigh problem that will be fine in two weeks, no real need to go back.

Is he going back specifically for assessment/treatment or is he going back because he will be out for a couple of weeks (one of which is international break) and has been allowed to go back to see family/friends/international meet-up etc, and is being assessed/treated when he is there? 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

:rofl:

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Didnt Souttar roll his ankle? With no one really near him. Are all warm ups/downs public? 

6 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

6 first choice players out and Uche still not at 100%

FFS.

Defies belief.

It should have been ten
6 hours ago, Walter Burns said:

Cant believe ^^^^s on here want us to lose....couldn't give a flying **** who the manager is but I would never be happy to see Hearts lose....why dont you all **** off to the ****ing vermin if that's your attitude.....

This!

It should have been ten
19 minutes ago, slashishere said:

He's probably been looking over here last couple of weeks and decided he can't be arsed with a bunch of whining little bitches...

Wouldn’t blame the guy if that was the case bud 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Is he going back specifically for assessment/treatment or is he going back because he will be out for a couple of weeks (one of which is international break) and has been allowed to go back to see family/friends/international meet-up etc, and is being assessed/treated when he is there? 

It hasn’t been explained in that detail but it could well be the explanation for it.

8 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

If the injury isn’t serious, why aren’t we treating him up here?

i sense another shite diagnosis here.  “Doesn’t appear too serious”.  Aye, every ****ing time folks!!!

It's a trip includes he parents and Pereira m8

We have over the last few years brought in some players with known injury issues who are only available because of this. It has contributed to the number of injuries we have. We are now financially better off and can ease out of this. 

We have a far deeper first team level squad this season. Hopefully the Japanese guy will make it even stronger. We should not be making excuses for not being able to put a team on the pitch to beat most of League. 

3 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

That'll be it.

No wait. It must be the warm ups as the injuries happen before the warm downs.

You need to let them know.

For me the huge worry is that players don't want to to play for what ever reason .

Just look at the midfield when we have the ball, no one looking for space.

Its horrible to watch, why the hearts coaching staff haven't noticed is questionable.

I think the team is scared to play good football.

CloustonHMFC
30 minutes ago, bawheed said:

For me the huge worry is that players don't want to to play for what ever reason .

Its horrible to watch, why the hearts coaching staff haven't noticed is questionable.

The team is scared to make mistakes because they know the first one will be hounded by the support, at least that is how looks like to me. 

Finlay James
7 hours ago, bawheed said:

Your username certainly suits you

Cut The Crap
20 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Seems strange to high tail it back down south for a tweaked thigh, but ho hum.

Doesn't look markedly better than the other two thus far in any case.

Wonder if we'll see him again?

It's getting silly now.     Nothing to do with sub-standard training or sports science or other imbecilic Facebook Hertz type logic.    Just an ongoing run of terrible luck.     A bit similar to the long run of shite cup draws we were having.     It'll end but **** knows when.   

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

It's getting silly now.     Nothing to do with sub-standard training or sports science or other imbecilic Facebook Hertz type logic.    Just an ongoing run of terrible luck.     A bit similar to the long run of shite cup draws we were having.     It'll end but **** knows when.   

We're due a run of amazing luck. Can't wait!

We_are_the_Hearts
7 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

The team is scared to make mistakes because they know the first one will be hounded by the support, at least that is how looks like to me. 

Well they are in the wrong game then and need to grow a set. As for the goalie, will never be a Man U player. Not commanding and even slow at shot stopping. 

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

We're due a run of amazing luck. Can't wait!

The cup draws turned around.    We'll get a similar break from injuries eventually.    

jack D and coke
20 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Why’s Boaby now deemed worse than Doyle?

Hope the laddie gets fit soon. 

He just isn’t. Doyle is an utterly tragic keeper and shows the sometimes bizarre selection process we seem to have. 

I can’t ever remember a worse time for goalkeepers at Hearts in my 30 odd years watching us and Doyle is an accident waiting to happen imo. 

Jambo 4 Ever
30 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I don’t agree

i think someone needs to look at our training methods 

Injuries happen but not to the extent we seem to have them. There's more to it than just bad luck. Yes, the Walker one was bad luck but there are too many of them including a few of the ex-players previously who've had similar problems. New coaching and training methods required please or new fitness regime. As for Pereira..not sure he's any better than what we've got. He's way down on the Man Utd's goalie list. Might as well give Kevin Silva a chance, can't do any harm. From what I've seen of Pereira so far he's about the same level as Zlamal or Doyle although early days yet. Still time.

I get called a hibbee yet NO posts this about training etc only on here!.

Meanwhile the tackle is a legend and Mackay is a slaver kickback at its best.

Italian Lambretta
57 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The players are probably just feigning unjury to stop them being selected.

The Internet
30 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I don’t agree

Hopefully they give you a call soon enough mate and you can get in there and sort out the warm ups. 

allystrachan
3 hours ago, Victorian said:

Have a wee read of that again... it’s not science which you suggest is an ‘imbecilic’ logic .... it’s bad luck.

Science or luck?

I will side with science over luck any day of the week. 

Thats not not to say some are bad luck but there’s more to it than just bad luck.

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, jambonian said:

Injuries happen but not to the extent we seem to have them. There's more to it than just bad luck. Yes, the Walker one was bad luck but there are too many of them including a few of the ex-players previously who've had similar problems. New coaching and training methods required please or new fitness regime. As for Pereira..not sure he's any better than what we've got. He's way down on the Man Utd's goalie list. Might 2as well give Kevin Silva a chance, can't do any harm. From what I've seen of Pereira so far he's about the same level as Zlamal or Doyle although early days yet. Still time.

Hope Pereira is better than they 2 ? Manchester utd after all !

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hopefully they give you a call soon enough mate and you can get in there and sort out the warm ups. 

Couldn’t do any worse than what’s happening now 

4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

I don’t agree

What injuries have we had this season that is linked to our training methods?

Do you think players like Naismith or Whelan  would sign for us if they thought our training methods would be detrimental to their career?

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

What injuries have we had this season that is linked to our training methods?

Do you think players like Naismith or Whelan  would sign for us if they thought our training methods would be detrimental to their career?

I'm sure I read somewhere how impressed Whelan has been with our training methods.

kingantti1874
31 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

How bad is his injury ?

doyle deserves a chance 

doyle is an absolute bomb scare of a keeper.. shouldn’t be anywhere near hearts

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

doyle is an absolute bomb scare of a keeper.. shouldn’t be anywhere near hearts

There are times where you just have to nod your head and agree

23 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

23 hours ago, SUTOL said:

What are you basing that on? 

4 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Couldn’t do any worse than what’s happening now 

You've not answered the question from yesterday, so I'll ask it again today.

Stephen Muddie
7 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

I get called a hibbee yet NO posts this about training etc only on here!.

Meanwhile the tackle is a legend and Mackay is a slaver kickback at its best.

U ok hun? Xx

Stephen Muddie
5 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Hope Pereira is better than they 2 ? Manchester utd after all !

Naw mate, he's pure minced up dugshite. That's a FAKT btw - I read it on JKB. End off

Edited by Stephen Muddie

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

I don’t agree

Get yourself up to Riccarton then. You sound like you think you know what you're talking about. You can investigate our methods and report back to us all. 

9 hours ago, Victorian said:

I'm not a fan of blaming luck, its lazy. Sometimes yes, you're quite right but something about the volume of injuries isn't sitting well with me.

Craig Beattie was on Si Ferrys interview show, and basically said he didn't warm up right under strachan and ended up tearing his hamstring. Point being, that with the volume of muscle injuries we're getting we can't simplify it down to bad luck. I think its worth the coaching staff reviewing what they're doing, how the players are warming up/down before and after games & training. 

If everythings fine, then great. But at least then we could say definitively that its not down to training.

• davemclaren changed the title to Joel Pereira Update