• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

• Pasquale for King

• Jambo 4 Ever

22 hours ago, ronnie_fife said:

He doesn't look comfortable and a bit shaky. Tried to claw at McGregors shot with the wrong arm - basic GK error. My son does keeper training and doing that's already been coached out of him at the age of 8 years old. What worries me is that he has to play a certain amount of games this season as part of the deal. Bobby had his shortcomings but I'd rather have him then Pereira.

Absolutely lost the plot.

He's far superior to Bobby, in fact you're 8 year old's probably a better option than Bobby.

As for saving McGregor's shot. 🙈

Pasquale for King
Just now, Hungry hippo said:

We treat all our players that go out on loan. Standard practice.

Yes because they’re in Scotland, Man Utd left Mitchell up here to be treated when he first got injured until it became clear he himself said he wasn’t right (walked off the pitch at home leaving us with 10 men) when CL said he would be fine for the next game. He went back down and was operated on.

Last season we treated him until he needed an operation. We treated Smith-Brown for months before he went back to City in the December for treatment. Randall didn’t go back to Liverpool for his small injuries. 

Jambosteve1902
41 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Doyle gives me the absolute fear😳

he's made one mistake. 

Jambosteve1902
2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He's had chances,he is utter guff.

1 mistake vs well otherwise hes been okay tbf, so strange analysis. only reason Doyle regarded worse was because his mistake was a very costly one last minute to lose us a game. 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

He’s no actually. He made a mistake v Motherwell and hasn’t played since. 

But up until that point he was pretty decent. 

https://www.modernfitba.com/blogs/2019/7/9/goalkeepers-season-review-part-2-aerial-command

Did you watch him at Pittodrie?Dodgey Doyle Sutton called him.Terrible keeper.

Hectormasson
51 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It's the English Premier League / Champions League effect.

That and (a fair proportion of) Hearts fans are absolute zoomers.

On here they are ?

Do we get a free replacement as this one has an injury (another dam injury to add to our growing list) and by all accounts looks suspect in a number of areas. 

33 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

We shouldn't have to worry who plays in goals at home v Hamilton. Unfortunately, we do.

Sad statement, but 100% true. That is the level we have sunk to........

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Zlamal couldn't catch a cold. Doyle is the lesser of two evils, I'm afraid.

Yeah true.  Weird he’s been completely bombed though.  You would hope it doesn’t effect him possibly getting moved on this week but I suspect differently. 

Remember against Ross County where Bobby was awful, flapped at everything, and dropped the ball everytime it came near him, but kept a clean sheet?

That's every game Doyle has played for us.

****ing hell.

We will lose this weekend. Maybe I am happy with that, if it means Levein no longer in charge of the first team. It is his fault there is a goalkeeping nightmare in the first place!

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Did you watch him at Pittodrie?Dodgey Doyle Sutton called him.Terrible keeper.

Doyle’s not had the best of times last season on the pitch or off it but when you’ve got a squad of players, you have to give players chances. 

Doyles an experienced keeper and is capable of having good games as well as bad, he was outstanding v Hibs last season for example. We have to give him the chance. If he sells the jerseys, Bobby gets a chance again. That’s how it should be. 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think he wants away  or maybe it's his wife who wants to go back. Think this was muted on here a while back but it could be just a rumour. 

I'm sure he is a great bloke but he has scares me since the early days and he is just not good enough. 

Given the current circumstances, I doubt he is going anywhere during this window.

Cool, thanks! It’s not ideal to have three senior goalies on the books in my eyes but because of the injury it will have to be. 

Leveins Battalion
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You're being serious aren't you ?

Gordon Bennett !

I think he is,and going by Facebook/Social media there will be a protest outside the mainstand also haha.

18 minutes ago, kila said:

****ing hell.

We will lose this weekend. Maybe I am happy with that, if it means Levein no longer in charge of the first team. It is his fault there is a goalkeeping nightmare in the first place!

Sad that Hearts fans are now happy for Hearts to lose. And there's a lot on here that seem like they want us to lose.

I want a new management team with fresh ideas but I'd never be happy with seeing my team lose

4 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Sad that Hearts fans are now happy for Hearts to lose. And there's a lot on here that seem like they want us to lose.

I want a new management team with fresh ideas but I'd never be happy with seeing my team lose

Not a new phenomenon, I'm afraid.  Some even wanted Hibs to win a derby.

3fingersreid

Far too early to make a judgement on the keeper , however as I’ve said to my mates on many occasions CL has a very poor record on signing decent reliable keepers . There have been a couple of good ones in the past Big Jon and the guy at dundee Utd  , there have been a couple he’s inherited but overall his keeper signings aren’t good enough . 

We didn’t need  a young inexperienced keeper at the minute but an older more experienced one given how shaky the teams confidence is . 

Hope the guy is fit soon as neither Doyle or Bobby will do . 

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Haken said:

Not a new phenomenon, I'm afraid.  Some even wanted Hibs to win a derby.

Worse than that some wanted the ****ers to win the cup , disgusting🤬🤬🤬🤬

15 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I think he is,and going by Facebook/Social media there will be a protest outside the mainstand also haha.

Cringeworthy if true. 

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

You're being serious aren't you ?

Gordon Bennett !

Ah if we lose I'll be fuming, not happy. Just trying to see a silver lining to the constant injury riddled team managed by a dinosaur who sets up the team to play a certain way against Celtic instead of having a go, and keeps churning the line "we're nearly there..."

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think he wants away  or maybe it's his wife who wants to go back. Think this was muted on here a while back but it could be just a rumour. 

I'm sure he is a great bloke but he has scares me since the early days and he is just not good enough. 

Given the current circumstances, I doubt he is going anywhere during this window.

His wife loves Edinburgh and wants to live here forever. He might want to go, he’s not lasted long at any club he’s been at especially outside the Czech Republic (he’s played for 14 clubs).

Dallas Green
36 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Do we get a free replacement as this one has an injury (another dam injury to add to our growing list) and by all accounts looks suspect in a number of areas

What do you mean?

WheatfieldWarrior

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

6 first choice players out and Uche still not at 100%

FFS.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

I don’t think anyone would be happy but it’s a necessary evil, some people are saying if we beat Accies and Motherwell everything is fine. His record over the last ten months is abysmal and worse than most Hearts managers in recent times.

2 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

FFS.

Unbelievable.......!!

Walter Burns
42 minutes ago, kila said:

****ing hell.

Cant believe ^^^^s on here want us to lose....couldn't give a flying **** who the manager is but I would never be happy to see Hearts lose....why dont you all **** off to the ****ing vermin if that's your attitude.....

Ernie Eskilsson
18 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Berra has been a great servant however 

both goals at Hampden

first goal at Aberdeen

first goal at Parkhead

he wasn't blameless at any of those. Not all his fault but culpable to an extent at all of them. Add in a few very shaky Betfred performances and there is definitely a question mark over his spot in the first team when Soutar is fit. 

I thought he had turned a corner at Fir Park but maybe not. 

And even at Fir Park Long ran off him for the goal...

Hectormasson
14 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I think Doyle deserves a few games anyway 

Give him his chance vs Hamilton & Motherwell see how he does,

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

What do you mean?

Kicking and positioning as per two goals conceded on Sunday.

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

FFS.

Add in last season and it's beginning to look like it's not a coincidence. 

Clark Griswold
1 hour ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

FFS.

3 more players and it’s a starting 11, a decent one at that.

24 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Add in last season and it's beginning to look like it's not a coincidence. 

It's actually beyond belief. 

If it's just bad luck somebody up there doesn't like us. ☹️

alwaysthereinspirit

"Hearts fans" hoping Hearts lose. A new low. And I've read some absolute $#!t on here, written by some real roasters. But you cant ever have a reasonable excuse for hoping Hearts lose. Ever.

On 26/08/2019 at 15:09, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Shot stopping isn’t a team act

He has made one save in two games which was likely going wide anyway. I don’t think Bobby is the dugs but he’d have made a better stab at saving the McGregor  shot and Motherwell’s goal last week IMO.

He has found a hearts player about twice in two games when he has had the ball.

You can judge a keeper quicker than you can judge an outfield player.

Perreira is not the added quality we needed in goals. He’s 6th choice at United for a reason.

Who are the 5 ahead of him?

maroonlegions

Name a club right now that has sustained so many injuries to first team players as us.  Every fecking season its the same, questions need asked if these players are made of fecking glass or teams actually hate us that much they get away with niggle wee fouls but nasty ones.  Its looking like a fecking shambles.

2 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

So the list is:

Pereira

Garrucio

Smith

Souttar

Haring

Naismith

Walker

Wighton

FFS.

Pretty sure Smith is fit for Saturday, as is Naismith. Souttar probably back for next game

3 hours ago, kila said:

****ing hell.

doge.gif

WheatfieldWarrior
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Pretty sure Smith is fit for Saturday, as is Naismith. Souttar probably back for next game

Out of interest, would you say that they are ready to play anything like the 90? or even 70?

10 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Out of interest, would you say that they are ready to play anything like the 90? or even 70?

Not sure why you think I would know the answer to that question. I don't.

4 hours ago, kila said:

****ing hell.

Wow! 

There is some nonsense posted on here but that's right up there with the guy that questioned if Gary Mackay was actually a Hearts supporter! 

• davemclaren changed the title to Joel Pereira Update