afanderson33

Joel Pereira Signs 1yr Loan from Man United

Jenks

His kicking was atrocious. I'm putting it down to nerves though. Good second half.

ramrod

Dreadful night to make a debut for a keeper . Looks the part . 

Smith's right boot

Hard to judge tonight, not much to do and the weather was very poor. 

Taken a few crosses well after the dodgy tyoe first half save. 

Truth be told he had very little to do. 

kingantti1874

Thought he looked good, the spilled effort in first half looked bad but I think he expected Motherwell player to make better contact, his ball striking was good but needs to work on the chipped diagonals as wasn’t the best.. a big improvement no doubt

AW1

Should've saved that for Wells goal. Apart from that didn't have much to do. Good reaction save from a potential OG. Kicking was OK but was an awful night for conditions. I think he will do good here just needs to be starting every game and in sure we will see his full potential 

jambogirlglasgow

First game with practically unknown defence in front of him, live on national tv, not played that many games and atrocious conditions- he’d be entitled to be nervous. Handled the occasion well, and looks a big improvement already. 🇱🇻

AW1
1 hour ago, Jenks said:

His kicking was atrocious. I'm putting it down to nerves though. Good second half.

His kicking was an upgrade on Bobby's 

jonnothejambo
2 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

First game with practically unknown defence in front of him, live on national tv, not played that many games and atrocious conditions- he’d be entitled to be nervous. Handled the occasion well, and looks a big improvement already. 🇱🇻

Yep. He will do just fine and the defence were more confident, for sure.

jambogirlglasgow
17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yep. He will do just fine and the defence were more confident, for sure.

That’s what I thought. 

NLTFTh

He should do fine as he doesn't have a gymnastics warm up routine, ROFL...

Looked nervous but dealt well with anything thrown near him off the ground, got lucky in the first half and paid the price for poor protection prior to the goal where he got megggedd.....
Decent distribution given the conditions, any keeper would have struggled tbf..

SUTOL
7 hours ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

I fully agree with that summary, plus not a hair out of place despite the conditions. 

:cool:

kila
8 hours ago, AW1 said:

His kicking was an upgrade on Bobby's 

Bobby's barely made the half way line, Joel capable of finding a different post code

Nucky Thompson

Nerves played a slight part in his debut, but the boy oozes class. His presence and composure are brilliant

Dallas Green

Thought he was very solid. 

Had a spill in the first half, after seeing the goal back it went through his legs so probably should have saved it and his kicking was a wee bit wayward... however, he looked very assured, took crosses well, saved Washington from a possible OG and the conditions were absolutely horrendous for a GK. I think he is gonna be an excellent signing.

I like how he wanted to play out from the back too. Looked for wee dinks into midfield as well.

julienbrellier

this boy just oozes composure

RobNox
19 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Looks calm and in control similar to Jon mcglaughlin

If he can be anywhere near as good as Jon, then we are winning trophies with this kid!

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I’m a fan of Levein and did feel the keeper position needed addressed.

I don’t get the positive vibes from last night so much.

He didn’t have anything to do, other than the goal where the ball went through him and when he nearly cost us a goal. His distribution probably hit a Hearts player less than 25% of the time.

He does have an air about him though and a kind of presence. But the real test will be next week. Last night was a tick box exercise in getting your debut out the way.

Masonic

dont think its fair to judge after one game in a monsoon thought he done awright looks classy on the baw