• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Newton51

• Beast Boy

• Coolio

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Crete said:

What is our goalkeeping coach doing it doesn't look like he is coaching them very well.

Doyle & Bobby are 33/34, I don't know how much coaching can impact their game. Guardiola binned Joe Hart at 28 because the sweeper keeper stuff wasn't in his game. I don't think goalkeepers can be coached massively once they're seasoned pro's tbh. 

I think we just have two not very good keepers.

Horrendous today. Complete confidence player and his confidence is shot. 

Fans on his back the whole game didn't help. 

Better than Doyle, we need a new number 1, happy enough with Doyle as back up.

Didn't cost is the cup final.

fabienleclerq

He's always had the look of a keeper with the ability to produce a performance like that. Unfortunately Doyle is shite too, new keeper please. 

StevenNaismith

That will be the last time we see him play for the first team. New keeper in this week who will be number 1. Think if Bobby can find a club then he will be allowed to leave.

Bazzas right boot

Need better. 

A steady Eddie type, Bobby makes some great saves but his general manner and decision making makes the whole defence less impressive and gives the other team confidence. 

Really nervous display today. 

Reminiscent of when Jack Hamilton was our no.1  His confidence was shredded and eventually had to be replaced, as it was impacting on the whole defence.  Bobby is now in the same place as far as I'm concerned.

18Jambo_dave74

Absolute clown of a goalkeeper.

Ironically it was his first clean sheet (in the league) since the start of March.

6 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

That will be the last time we see him play for the first team. New keeper in this week who will be number 1. Think if Bobby can find a club then he will be allowed to leave.

Or just sit and pick up his wages for a further 2 seasons. 

He is not good enough. Never has been. Can’t pass. Can’t catch. Can’t come off his line. 

As much as I don’t want 9IAR I pray that Celtic use that Tierney money on a new keeper (Bain isn’t all that) which allows Gordon to move 

grumpyespana

I feel sorry for Doyle he made one bloomer and it cost him his place but that other clown makes mistakes all the time and still gets a game he must be Craigs love child.

Kicking awful. Decision making awful. Handling poor. Nowhere near good enough for Hearts. A good keeper can get you points when you're under performing. He will and has cost us. GTF

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Heard we are signing a young keeper on a one year loan deal from Man Utd. Not sure how much truth in it but that would signal the end of Bobby if we do, given the fact Doyle signed an extension 

who told you this for fact ?:rifle:

wattie exploited

if he flapped any more at crosses  today he would have been flying through the air !!!!!!!!!!!!:rifle:

Seen it on here all summer we need a new keeper as Bobby and Doyle aint good enough, what do we know though ? 

MaskedMarauder

His performance and general attitude today was shocking. Looked like he wanted to be anywhere except playing the game. Apparently signing Joel Pereira on loan from Man Utd for the season which signals to be that Bobby is leaving soon. 

Hopefully paves the way for Gordon coming in next season. 

Holyrood_Hearts

He started off poorly flapping at that cross early & gradually got worse from there. Was surprised he started today but surely he’ll be moved on sooner than later

Captain America

Couldn't believe how shaky he looked today. His decision making has been suspect before but today he wouldn't catch preferring to punch then couldn't punch. Spilled 1 or 2 aswell. His confidence is gone.

His only decent save was after his woeful attempt at punching the ball from corner lead to County chance.

He must have put a spell or hex on the goals to keep that clean sheet today.

Edited by Captain America

1 hour ago, wattie exploited said:

who told you this for fact ?:rifle:

I never usually believe 5h1t but seemingly its true. Along with signing a Japanese fringe player from Man City. After watching this Shiite today I wouldn’t believe anyone would want to sign for us. 

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I never usually believe 5h1t but seemingly its true. Along with signing a Japanese fringe player from Man City. After watching this Shiite today I wouldn’t believe anyone would want to sign for us. 

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

:levein_interesting: we need a new goalie for sure 

4 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

The goalie made the strikers decision easy for him.  Let’s not pretend the keeper was unlucky.  Cheating or not. 

Wrong on all fronts.

The keepers position is irrelevant when another player cheats. The cheating is spotted and dealt with accordingly then we are still 1-0 up and they are still struggling to break us down.

Who said he was unlucky? I said he was cheated. End of.

4 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

Absolutely. Bobby cost us the final make no mistake.

good guy but abysmal goalkeeper

Read the above notes.

4 hours ago, OTT said:

Bobby commits to the Eduard dive he wins the ball, he dithered and it cost us. 

As you say, we must have a new keeper before its too late. He's not good enough. He's a great guy and I wish him the best but he's just got too many mistakes in him. 

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Zander Clark from St Johnstone, offer them some cash plus either Bobby or Colin. One game doesn't make a good/bad player, but Bobby has been consistently poor, he has been culpable in the 5-0 drubbing we got off livi, the cup final, the semi final.. he's just not reliable. 

You want cheap? Get Jamie Mac back, unspectacular but the best shot stopper in the league and most importantly, reliable. 

I can't stomach Bobby in goals anymore. Its mistake after mistake. Yes he makes good saves, but his shite kicking and piss poor decision making puts us continuously under needless pressure.

Freddie Woodman, Bachman, just get someone in FFS

Your explanation requires a crystal ball re the what if scenarios, my explanation is based on the fact that the Celtic player conned the ref by cheating. Do you genuinely believe that if the shoe had been on the other foot then the cheating would've be left unaddressed, in a word no, the Jamie Walker penalty  incident is living proof of said fact.

Zlamal is dire but to blame him for the final defeat is simply wrong.

I do blame him for the cup final as well as neutral pundits. No question eduard dives but bobby dithered and committed himself giving collum a decision to make. Striker going nowhere at the time

1 hour ago, MaskedMarauder said:

His performance and general attitude today was shocking. Looked like he wanted to be anywhere except playing the game. Apparently signing Joel Pereira on loan from Man Utd for the season which signals to be that Bobby is leaving soon. 

Hopefully paves the way for Gordon coming in next season. 

I noticed this before kick off and at start off the second half normally he looks up for it and applauds the fans but both times today he kept his head down and never acknowledged the fans. He must know we are replacing him

19 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I do blame him for the cup final as well as neutral pundits. No question eduard dives but bobby dithered and committed himself giving collum a decision to make. Striker going nowhere at the time

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

He's done.

We must be looking at a new keeper now, as Doyle isn't much better.

This!

27 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Correct,he made it easy for the ref to make a wrong decision.

Soapy Soutar
5 hours ago, Captain Price said:

Nice guy, but terrible decision making.

This guy will cost us a lot of points this season.

Who gives a toss if he is a nice guy?I want a good no1 and couldnt care if hes a total prick

31 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

So what? You can't blame Zlamal for Collum fecking it up.

8 hours ago, graygo said:

So what? You can't blame Zlamal for Collum fecking it up.

The problem is collum guesses most of the time. Don’t give him a decision to make. He did the same in the league cup semi with bozanic. Don’t dive in, 

chester copperpot

Been saying for 6 months Bobby's isn't good enough for us.

How an experienced manager like Levein cannot see this totally baffles me.

Looks like he's trying to juggle a bar of soap half the time!

41 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

That's because he has completely lost the plot.

Carthage Geoff Tramhater

Who on earth thought that either keeper was the required standard needs a boot to the baws ! 

Were they scouted or did someone watch some random YouTube clips ?

54 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I agree a new keeper should  have been our first summer signing. I get the feeling Hearts were going to try and muddle through with the keepers we have  but now talk of getting goalie on loan from Man U

Captain Canada

The lack of communication between him and Berra in particular is awful. That's such a basic thing that should have been sorted out months ago, but reared its ugly head again yesterday. 

He's had some absolute howlers this year and here we are two league games in with his confidence shot and an inability to do any of the basics properly. 

His kicking is a prime example where he's partially slicing the ball and losing accuracy as a result. It looks intentional but it's not working. 

I don't agree with booing him or any other player during a game though.