• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OTT

• Newton51

• Beast Boy

• Coolio

Top Posters In This Topic

Arguably cost us a cup final as well. 

Seriously wish him all the best, seems like a really decent guy but can't see it working out for him here. 

Bungalow Bill

We’d be having a field day over this guy if he was the hobos keeper. He’s a shocker and depressingly Doyle is worse. 

11 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

Arguably cost us a cup final as well. 

Seriously wish him all the best, seems like a really decent guy but can't see it working out for him here. 

No - A cheating Celtic striker got them back into that final. He made contact with Bobby NOT the other way about.

That said however, Zlamal is nowhere near good enough, new keeper required URGENTLY.

Just now, Coolio said:

No - A cheating Celtic striker got them back into that final. He made contact with Bobby NOT the other way about.

That said however, Zlamal is nowhere near good enough, new keeper required URGENTLY.

The goalie made the strikers decision easy for him.  Let’s not pretend the keeper was unlucky.  Cheating or not. 

Heard we are signing a young keeper on a one year loan deal from Man Utd. Not sure how much truth in it but that would signal the end of Bobby if we do, given the fact Doyle signed an extension 

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

The goalie made the strikers decision easy for him.  Let’s not pretend the keeper was unlucky.  Cheating or not. 

Absolutely. Bobby cost us the final make no mistake.

good guy but abysmal goalkeeper

Just now, Coolio said:

Bobby commits to the Eduard dive he wins the ball, he dithered and it cost us. 

As you say, we must have a new keeper before its too late. He's not good enough. He's a great guy and I wish him the best but he's just got too many mistakes in him. 

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Zander Clark from St Johnstone, offer them some cash plus either Bobby or Colin. One game doesn't make a good/bad player, but Bobby has been consistently poor, he has been culpable in the 5-0 drubbing we got off livi, the cup final, the semi final.. he's just not reliable. 

You want cheap? Get Jamie Mac back, unspectacular but the best shot stopper in the league and most importantly, reliable. 

I can't stomach Bobby in goals anymore. Its mistake after mistake. Yes he makes good saves, but his shite kicking and piss poor decision making puts us continuously under needless pressure.

Freddie Woodman, Bachman, just get someone in FFS

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Bobby commits to the Eduard dive he wins the ball, he dithered and it cost us. 

As you say, we must have a new keeper before its too late. He's not good enough. He's a great guy and I wish him the best but he's just got too many mistakes in him. 

I've said it once, I'll say it again. Zander Clark from St Johnstone, offer them some cash plus either Bobby or Colin. One game doesn't make a good/bad player, but Bobby has been consistently poor, he has been culpable in the 5-0 drubbing we got off livi, the cup final, the semi final.. he's just not reliable. 

You want cheap? Get Jamie Mac back, unspectacular but the best shot stopper in the league and most importantly, reliable. 

I can't stomach Bobby in goals anymore. Its mistake after mistake. Yes he makes good saves, but his shite kicking and piss poor decision making puts us continuously under needless pressure.

Freddie Woodman, Bachman, just get someone in FFS

Some valid points ruined by mentioning Zander Clark, did you see the Celtic goals last week? 2 if not 3 of them straight through him!

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

We’d be having a field day over this guy if he was the hobos keeper. He’s a shocker and depressingly Doyle is worse. 

It was like watching a daft schoolboy today. 

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

Some valid points ruined by mentioning Zander Clark, did you see the Celtic goals last week? 2 if not 3 of them straight through him!

I'm aware they got tanked. As I said, one game doesn't make a player. I think like Souttar its a logical move that makes sense. He can't do anymore with St J so its time to move on.

He's been consistently solid for the last few seasons.

How the **** we are going in to a second season with him number one is incredible but unfortunately is another example of poor recruitment 

The signs have been there since well into last season that he is just not good enough. Really shocked that we have not brought in a credible replacement.

His confidence has well and truly gone, affecting his decision making even more.

He is hopeless and costing us. The penalty dives I wonder why he even bothers moving. Crosses he just flaps at instead of catching. And he just punts the ball woefully down the park, it's never a well picked out long ball or a decent through.

Actually quite annoyed he started today if Doyle is supposedly worth a new contract (regardless of circumstances).

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm aware they got tanked. As I said, one game doesn't make a player. I think like Souttar its a logical move that makes sense. He can't do anymore with St J so its time to move on.

He's been consistently solid for the last few seasons.

I agree that one game doesn’t make a player, what I’ll never agree with is Zander Clark being a good keeper!

Just now, kila said:

His confidence has well and truly gone, affecting his decision making even more.

He is hopeless and costing us. The penalty dives I wonder why he even bothers moving. Crosses he just flaps at instead of catching. And he just punts the ball woefully down the park, it's never a well picked out long ball or a decent through.

Actually quite annoyed he started today if Doyle is supposedly worth a new contract (regardless of circumstances).

I'd actually rather he didn't move. He's making the strikers decision for them every time. 

If he doesn't move, theres a chance the striker shits the bed and skies it, or puts it wide. 

1 minute ago, Ribble said:

I agree that one game doesn’t make a player, what I’ll never agree with is Zander Clark being a good keeper!

Other options, Freddie Woodman - Solid at Killie and the dons, Daniel Bachman, solid at Killie

Whoever we go for will be an improvement on the current circus act. 

Just now, OTT said:

Other options, Freddie Woodman - Solid at Killie and the dons, Daniel Bachman, solid at Killie

Whoever we go for will be an improvement on the current circus act. 

Woodman on a season long loan to Swansea but still leaves Bachmann or periera from Man U as options, would take either

42 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

Nice guy, but terrible decision making.

This guy will cost us a lot of points this season.

Hit the nail 

far too eccentric and indecisive with his decision making. Not attributes than can necessarily improve and will probably always be with him 

I like him, he has likeability but he will cost us goals if we continue with him, no question. He isn’t the answer for us moving forward imo 

Just now, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve been saying it for months. ****ing terrible goalie. Cost us the Scottish Cup.

He didnt... but your other point is valid.

51 minutes ago, Captain Price said:

Nice guy, but terrible decision making.

This guy will cost us a lot of points this season.

He  is the least of the worries tbh but I agree that his decision making today was not the best. 

Brilliant save though kept us in the game, all be it from a failed attempted punch... 

I reckon it'll even its self out over the season but we do need better, not just between the sticks though.. 

I know he’s made errors that cost us goals but that display was probably his worst ever. It was heart attack stuff every time the ball went near him. Not even our own players were safe.

34 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The signs have been there since well into last season that he is just not good enough. Really shocked that we have not brought in a credible replacement.

Instead we extend Doyle's contract.  2 shit keepers.

CloustonHMFC

Genuinely wonder if he’s purposely trying to get himself a ticket back to Czech Republic. Either that or he’s trying far too hard and making a complete James Blunt of it. 

Jambof3tornado
23 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Him and Berra were honking today...both dont look upto it.

This. Lack of communication between them doesnt help.