Power Failure

systemx

All the news reports suggest the National Grid outage only affected England and Wales but large parts of East Lothian went down as well around 6 O,Clock,was Edinburgh affected?(or have I missed a separate thread?)

12 hours ago, systemx said:

All the news reports suggest the National Grid outage only affected England and Wales but large parts of East Lothian went down as well around 6 O,Clock,was Edinburgh affected?(or have I missed a separate thread?)

I didn't get effected :verysmug: and I live in the West of England.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Is that the posh side?

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is that the posh side?

:laugh2: About as posh and stuck up as parts of Edinburgh. If it helps my street is nicknamed Morphine Street. Hope this helps

The Real Maroonblood
15 minutes ago, Marvin said:

:laugh2: About as posh and stuck up as parts of Edinburgh. If it helps my street is nicknamed Morphine Street. Hope this helps

😁

21 minutes ago, Marvin said:

same for me in the north west of england :verysmug:

Captain Sausage

Pretty crazy theory, bear with me, but maybe it’s because things that happen in London affect far more people, hence making it more newsworthy?

Radical. 

18 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Pretty crazy theory, bear with me, but maybe it’s because things that happen in London affect far more people, hence making it more newsworthy?

Radical. 

Not the way it works bud.

Anything affecting the north of England on a similar scale barely get a mention.

annushorribilis III
23 hours ago, systemx said:

Just seen this on Twitter - 

The UK national grid was testing their Brexit preparations and found out that if two generators were switched off, they couldn’t survive without the French relief lines under the channel.