Liverpool playing real football

mitch41

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Mitch freely admitted on here, he drinks too much, & being overweight.

Being a man in his mid 60's, he needs to take care is all.

KUMALA Eternal Shiraz tonight. A nice red on special offer in Tesco.

It's washing down a fabulous chicken curry. 

Tomorrow I want to see Hearts putting into practise what they have worked on all this week.

What's wrong with that.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Now this is the way to play.

I heard Klopp say the same thing about us when we dismantled Celtic with a masterclass in pressing.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Now this is the way to play.

Makes sense now. 

58 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Aye, come on Levein.  Stop sitting on that £100m war chest...

😂

54 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Mitch with another well thought out thread. :laugh:

😂

7 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Any time try and play like Liverpool at home teams just sit in a bank of 4 and 5 and soak up all the pressure and nullify us. The Tynie pitch is too small for an expansive game and we do not move the ball quick enough or with enough precision and will likely never be able to with the players we have.

Agree with most of this. Teams sit in at home against us a lot narrow and we don’t move it quick enough to pull them out of position. However with players we have signed and are trying to sign that should change.

@mitch41 you back in the pub in Ayrshire ya crazy ****er 😂😂😂 I think we need a new section of jkb for mitch threads destined to be classics 😂 

Football down south at the top level is a different world to up here. 

Hectormasson
16 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Norwich aren't a bad team they have a good manager who has them playing attractive football.

Correct ,

been here before
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

KUMALA Eternal Shiraz tonight. A nice red on special offer in Tesco.

It's washing down a fabulous chicken curry. 

Tomorrow I want to see Hearts putting into practise what they have worked on all this week.

What's wrong with that.

You think they've all been pretending to be Liverpool players?

Sitting in the changing room giving it "first one on the pitch gets to be Salah". Souttar getting all pissed off because Halketed bagsied being Van Dijk first. Michael Smith telling everyone to call him Jordan..

Just now, been here before said:

Sitting in the changing room giving it "first one on the pitch gets to be Salah". Souttar getting all pissed off because Halketed bagsied being Van Dijk first. Michael Smith telling everyone to call him Jordan..

Nobody is choosing Jordan Henderson as the player they want to be in Liverpool, not even Jordan Henderson

gashauskis9

Mitch might have a point.  Liverpool haven’t scored this half, typical Levein tactics when we score a few first half 👍

16 minutes ago, sadj said:

😂

😂

Agree with most of this. Teams sit in at home against us a lot narrow and we don’t move it quick enough to pull them out of position. However with players we have signed and are trying to sign that should change.

@mitch41 you back in the pub in Ayrshire ya crazy ****er 😂😂😂 I think we need a new section of jkb for mitch threads destined to be classics 😂 

Football down south at the top level is a different world to up here. 

I'm not comparing the EPL with the Scottish league my wee pal. It's attitude in a team and playing to your strengths. 

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

We want professionals not amateurs and in the main we have some very talented players who can win a trophy or two. 

25 minutes ago, been here before said:

No no no your deliberately misrepresenting my post you wee devil.

21 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Mitch might have a point.  Liverpool haven’t scored this half, typical Levein tactics when we score a few first half 👍

Norwich played well. 9 young players really learned a lot from playing the best team in europe.

Norwich are a good team to watch

gashauskis9
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Norwich played well. 9 young players really learned a lot from playing the best team in europe.

Norwich are a good team to watch

On that point, I definitely agree.

25 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I'm not comparing the EPL with the Scottish league my wee pal. It's attitude in a team and playing to your strengths. 

If it helps I played total football when i was testing the FiFA 20 Beta earlier and it resulted in Hearts 11 Hibs 0 over 90 mins Washington got 3 Uche got 4 and there was no Naismith in the team yet and Damour is obv missing as he’s just signed , Halkett on the bench and Walker sitting in front of Haring so i’m now on your side now.

22 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We should make a bid for Salah, we can pay £150k for him. I think there’s a chance 

That would pay for his weekend visit to Edinburgh.

• 2 weeks later...
FarmerTweedy
On 09/08/2019 at 20:45, milky_26 said:

the OP is in his 60s just think about that

Is that his IQ?

How did I miss this thread at the time? 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

On 09/08/2019 at 20:42, hmfc_liam06 said:

This is genuinely part of the problem up here. ***** watching EPL & CL and expect Scottish football to be the same.

My rankers supporting mate expects the same from the SPL. 

On 09/08/2019 at 22:02, Mauricio Pinilla said:

The worst attempt at a thread since the last one mitch/rick started. 

I don't think anything will top the thread created at half time by the latter when losing 1 nil to Aberdeen at Tynie.  The deserved stick followed when we turned it around and won 2-1.

:rofl:

Bridge of Djoum

I resolved not to get into petty, pointless arguments on here, but FFS. When you read an OP so full of shit and delusion, so devoid of reality and so full of bitterness towards an individual... 

Comparing us to a League where Bournemouth still made a profit of £23,000,000 without even taking in money from the fans; tickets, shirt sales, other merchandise etc etc.

tbh, I'm not a fan of Liverpool or English football for that matter. I'd rather watch my beloved Linlithgow Rose than Man City vs Arsenal. lol!

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

I thought it was Sheffield United. This is confusing. Leeds played well at the weekend too if anyone wants to say it. 

liverpool was week 1, sheffield utd was week 2. i wonder who will be in week 3

SpruceBringsteen
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Looking at the fixtures either Man City or Spurs, so two teams we could easily become doppelgangers of.

Big Slim Stylee
14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I’m expecting him to go continental, so a cheeky wee appearance by Borussia Dortmund, who’ve started well, wouldn’t be a total surprise.

The Internet
22 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I’m expecting him to go continental, so a cheeky wee appearance by Borussia Dortmund, who’ve started well, wouldn’t be a total surprise.

Leipzig imo if he goes European. Maybe Ajax as a midweek option on Tuesday. If he stays closer to home it'll either be Wolves making an early showing tonight or Norwich at the weekend.

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Leipzig imo if he goes European. Maybe Ajax as a midweek option on Tuesday. If he stays closer to home it'll either be Wolves making an early showing tonight or Norwich at the weekend.

😀

Bazzas right boot

This thread, unlike me won't age well. 

Be bad for a teenager to Come out with this, but for a mature gentleman to do so is a different type of stupudnes. 

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

My concern is we are only considering teams playing on live tv