Loic Damour signs for 4 years (subject to international clearance)

TheAntiHibee

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I don’t think he’s happy here. Body language suggests he’s not particularly settled. Has clearly got a bit of talent but I don’t see us getting the best of it 

What do you think might be the reason for him being in that state of mind?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Jambo 4 Ever

• BarneyBattles44

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

What do you think might be the reason for him being in that state of mind?

You’re going to say the fans getting on his back. I reckon he thinks he’s wasting his time up here

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You’re going to say the fans getting on his back. I reckon he thinks he’s wasting his time up here

Hey, you said that, not me. Not seen any evidence to suggest he thinks he is wasting his time up here though. He chose to come here ahead of other options (although I’m reluctant to bring that up, as it’s like a red-rag day to a fool on here), and he’s got himself fit after a nasty injury. 

Fact is, some fans just don’t like him, and probably never will. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Hey, you said that, not me. Not seen any evidence to suggest he thinks he is wasting his time up here though. He chose to come here ahead of other options (although I’m reluctant to bring that up, as it’s like a red-rag day to a fool on here), and he’s got himself fit after a nasty injury. 

Fact is, some fans just don’t like him, and probably never will. 

He hasn’t been great tbf.

The way I see it, he was highly rated at Wednesday and highly rated prospects in the Championship wouldn’t see the SPFL as a preferred destination. I just wonder if that’s how he feels.

Did well when he came on. Another one where I’m baffled why he didn’t start. 4 year deal, but can’t get a game ahead of some of those imposters?!? 

The rat catcher
1 minute ago, Peebo said:

Did well when he came on. Another one where I’m baffled why he didn’t start. 4 year deal, but can’t get a game ahead of some of those imposters?!? 

Yep. Along with Whelan miles better than the rest of midfielders we have excluding Haring.

Bizarre team selection again today.

Psychedelicropcircle

Thought he looked good in the cup game v well along side Irvine, certainly improved us today when he came on.