Loic Damour signs for 4 years (subject to international clearance)

TheAntiHibee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Jambo 4 Ever

• BarneyBattles44

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

So you think Austin and Craig deliberately signed a guy who they didn't think was capable of scoring goals, because they didn't want a goal-scorer? They then made up an excuse as to why he never scored any club goals the season before, so that they could get the fans onside with the signing, but secretly knew he wasn't going to score goals... because they don't want their striking options to score goals...

That's what you think?

I think Austin signed another one of his mates in the Irish squad and is looking to justify it

Inch Hearts

So you think Austin and Craig deliberately signed a guy who they didn't think was capable of scoring goals, because they didn't want a goal-scorer? They then made up an excuse as to why he never scored any club goals the season before, so that they could get the fans onside with the signing, but secretly knew he wasn't going to score goals... because they don't want their striking options to score goals...

That's what you think?

Theyve taken a calculated risk on a player who’s not done much for two years in hope rather than expectation he can show a glimpse of form that got him a good move in the first place.  A bit like Conor Sammon. Not saying the same results will happen but that’s exactly the reason he’s dripped a level or two, just like Jamie Walker.  Nothing wrong with it. 

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

I think Austin signed another one of his mates in the Irish squad and is looking to justify it

Aw go away you complete slaver

Hamilton must be unbearable

Just now, Natural Orders said:

You think our assistant head coach signed his pal, despite knowing he wasn't going to score goals, so that he could keep him fit for international matches for Northern Ireland?

11 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Know Brellier was mentioned earlier in the thread, some of these tackles are up there! 

Seems quite an accomplished player on all fronts. Can spot a good pass, decent close control, some of those tackles....our refs are rubbing their hands! Will that make him a help or hinderance? Makes you wonder why he didn't get more games with Cardiff last season, especially as they were struggling. As with all compilations, seems like these clips were against the same few teams. Still, seems a decent all-rounder and could be the missing piece in the team.

Everybody Loves Baz!
4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That's what you think?

He doesn't think. That's his problem.

Total negativity in everything Hearts.

Best put on ignore.

You think our assistant head coach signed his pal, despite knowing he wasn't going to score goals, so that he could keep him fit for international matches for Northern Ireland?

Where he won't score goals as the obviously know he isn't capable 🙃

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Aye, that’ll be it.

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Hamilton must be unbearable 

Pretty much all of North Lanarkshire is.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Thought he looked great when he came on at Pittodrie. Give him time.

1 minute ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

Best put on ignore.

Probably, but I sometimes marvel at the stuff he posts... I think I'd miss it if i did.

Everybody Loves Baz!
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Probably, but I sometimes marvel at the stuff he posts... I think I'd miss it if i did.

I certainly couldn't call that cretin a guilty pleasure mate, but you bash on 😂😂

Jambo 4 Ever
4 minutes ago, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

He doesn't think. That's his problem.

Total negativity in everything Hearts.

Best put on ignore.

not at all - just realistic

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Bad exam results yesterday ? 

Probably as you appear to be a total plank.

what are you on about

The Treasurer
7 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Seems quite an accomplished player on all fronts. Can spot a good pass, decent close control, some of those tackles....our refs are rubbing their hands! Will that make him a help or hinderance? Makes you wonder why he didn't get more games with Cardiff last season, especially as they were struggling. As with all compilations, seems like these clips were against the same few teams. Still, seems a decent all-rounder and could be the missing piece in the team.

Was thinking the same thing about our referees. They'd be falling over themselves to wave a card in his face.

Just now, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

I certainly couldn't call that cretin a guilty pleasure mate, but you bash on 😂😂

I liken it to the time I spent a couple of hours eating dinner outside a restaurant in Marrakesh. I was absolutely transfixed with these three Guinea Fowl who spent the entire evening running around the garden squawking.

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Was thinking the same thing about our referees. They'd be falling over themselves to wave a card in his face.

At Hearts he won't get away with what old squirm players get away with. He'll need reigned in a wee bit i'd think. That's the coaches job.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just proved my point. As dense as a San Francisco fog.

Wind your neck in!

please refrain from the personal insults

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just proved my point. As dense as a San Francisco fog.

:) 

I liken it to the time I spent a couple of hours eating dinner outside a restaurant in Marrakesh. I was absolutely transfixed with these three Guinea Fowl who spent the entire evening running around the garden squawking.

Running around you say!? Any chance of them getting a move to the JT's?

Just now, jambonian said:

Running around you say!? Any chance of them getting a move to the JT's?

Africans, mate. Folk would just call them lazy anyway.

good for you

Talk us through Austin signing him, and making excuses.

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He’s calling you a “plank”

I agree with him.

A very thick plank.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Please stop quoting him you are all playing into his hands. Thanks in advance.

Not a chance. :lol:

YouLetYourClubDie
15 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Pretty much all of North Lanarkshire is.

Hamilton is South Lanarkshire.

Coburg Hearts

are you?

I'm probably not the brightest, but i'm a shining beacon in comparison to your good self. The words Head, Knocking, and Brick Wall, come to mind

35 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Know Brellier was mentioned earlier in the thread, some of these tackles are up there! 

All i can take from that clip is that he will be sent off within 5 minutes of playing Celtic, for even daring to breathe near Scott Brown.

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I'm probably not the brightest, but i'm a shining beacon in comparison to your good self. The words Head, Knocking, and Brick Wall, come to mind

will just have to agree to disagree then

1 minute ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Have you changed your username since last season?

How did you guess?

:rofl: 

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Mort said:

All i can take from that clip is that he will be sent off within 5 minutes of playing Celtic, for even daring to breathe near Scott Brown.

To see Scott Brown rolling about squeeling...worth it:pleasing:

27 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Can Cardiff loan out players after today? 

Transfer window dates relate to buying players only. Cardiff can sell anyone they want at any time. 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Transfer window dates relate to buying players only. Cardiff can sell anyone they want at any time. 

Didnt realise that, thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That’s interesting, Mikey.

I’ve never known that.  :thumbsup:

I'm doubtful he is gonna sign but if he does he'll also need international clearance I heard which rules him out of Saturday as  that can take up to 48 hours (somebody correct me if I've made a mistake there) 

3 minutes ago, AW1 said:

I'm doubtful he is gonna sign but if he does he'll also need international clearance I heard which rules him out of Saturday as  that can take up to 48 hours (somebody correct me if I've made a mistake there) 

I think when it's cross border from England to Scotland it's pretty straight forward. But you still have to take in to account the SFA, who will probably be to busy dealing with everything and anything as long as it's not us registering a player!

Most likely congratulating Peter Lawell for getting £25m for Tierney

Edited by Gav M

54 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

"IF" he comes to us - he'll be on the pitch for 30 seconds if he put in a defensive tackle like these (they're all BRILLIANT btw). Collum and Co will likely swallow their whistles in the rush to get the red oot !!!

11 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Didnt realise that, thanks! 

Yeah, in reality it’s not a transfer window but a registration window. You can do transfer business whenever you like, but there are only certain periods when you can register a new player with your association.

7 minutes ago, Gav M said:

I think when it's cross border from England to Scotland it's pretty straight forward. But you still have to take in to account the SFA, who will probably be to busy dealing with everything and anything as long as it's not us registering a player!

Most likely congratulating Peter Lawell for getting £25m for Tierney

Did Aberdeen not sign a player today and he's eligible to play tonight? Hopefully will be as straightforward as it was for them 

11 minutes ago, Chambie15 said:

"IF" he comes to us - he'll be on the pitch for 30 seconds if he put in a defensive tackle like these (they're all BRILLIANT btw). Collum and Co will likely swallow their whistles in the rush to get the red oot !!!

Goes to ground a lot with his tackles 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to Loic Damour signs for 4 years (subject to international clearance)