The Sevco saga continues ...

JamboAl

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don't think that particular club have a case here though, the media goes out of their way to pander to them. 

There’s a new age of media now though, bud !

Bloody liberals !

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Unknown user

• buzzbomb1958

• Mysterion

Just now, Boab said:

There’s a new age of media now though, bud !

Bloody liberals !

They have a point about some of the sites, like the Celtic ones that are all over them like a rash, but the outlets they mention in that poster can normally be found on all fours in front of them.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

They have a point about some of the sites, like the Celtic ones that are all over them like a rash, but the outlets they mention in that poster can normally be found on all fours in front of them.

Had the misfortune to tune into Radio Clyde last season during an evening drive. 

It was horrendous. The panelist’s and callers both vying for some evolutionary mercy !

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Had the misfortune to tune into Radio Clyde last season during an evening drive. 

It was horrendous. The panelist’s and callers both vying for some evolutionary mercy !

When the missus was at Glasgow Uni, I used to listen to it sometimes. c2005 - 2009. Awful show, and station. There’s something genuinely seriously wrong with that weird wee skinny guy with the specs. 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

When the missus was at Glasgow Uni, I used to listen to it sometimes. c2005 - 2009. Awful show, and station. There’s something genuinely seriously wrong with that weird wee skinny guy with the specs. 

Hugh Keevins ?

Some scary shit going on in that guy’s heid !

Big Slim Stylee
37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The only hun abroad are expats or related to expats, that's the difference. There's no vast expanse of thais buying into the global hun brand, dreaming of Govan and sash bashes, thank god.

That’s the nub of it. They have a very over-inflated idea about their place in the world football hierarchy. They genuinely believe that there are devotees littering the globe. There isn’t - just a load of old saddos bleating about traditions to a collection of bemused natives who couldn’t care less 😀

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Hugh Keevins ?

Some scary shit going on in that guy’s heid !

That’s the boy. Different species that one. Looks like the Danny DeVito twin to Tommy Burns’ Arnie. Like a reanimated aborted Area 51 foetus, that was grown to maturity. Sullen, nasal wee jakey looking creature. Sort of boring old soak that sidles up to you in the boozer when you’re watching football, and proceeds to tell you why everything you think is wrong. Gives me the creeps.

Derek Johnstone is just a fat thick Hun.

7 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

That’s the nub of it. They have a very over-inflated idea about their place in the world football hierarchy. They genuinely believe that there are devotees littering the globe. There isn’t - just a load of old saddos bleating about traditions to a collection of bemused natives who couldn’t care less 😀

Yep. Like it or not, the terrorist loving grey and green vermin’s particular flavour of bigotry is far more exportable, and their PR department has performed a miracle of misrepresentation over the years. Rangers’ ‘No one likes us, we don’t care’ style of selling themselves, has really not proven to be too popular outside of the bigoted arseholes of Scotland and Northern Ireland... Whoodathunkit? 

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That’s the boy. Different species that one. Looks like the Danny DeVito twin to Tommy Burns’ Arnie. Like a reanimated aborted Area 51 foetus, that was grown to maturity. Sullen, nasal wee jakey looking creature. Sort of boring old soak that sidles up to you in the boozer when you’re watching football, and proceeds to tell you why everything you think is wrong. Gives me the creeps.

Derek Johnstone is just a fat thick Hun.

Yip.

**** knows where he gets his arrogance from.

Just now, Boab said:

Yip.

**** knows where he gets his arrogance from.

The self-entitled arrogance of the OF supporting weegie bawbag. I think they get taught it at nursery onwards. He’s basically every old OF supporting windbag in the boozer, ever. Breed apart.

Our own Radio Forth version of Super Scoreboard was actually pretty decent. Donkey and that Craig Paterson. Used to be a good listen. Clyde Super Scoreboard made Ewen ‘Supporter of Scottish Football’ Cameron and his fat Hibby mate seem almost tolerable... almost.

They love to use the media with their £25m made up bids for that ugly scrotum Morelos.

but hey, that sums them up. Just like the club that died before this new club they have their own pre teen tantrums.

brunoatemyhamster
2 hours ago, farin said:

The persecution complex gets bigger. 😊

A1652544-C680-4B9A-811B-B945C9459461.thumb.jpeg.8f006f6ff78bb68c0acb94d83677913c.jpeg

MONEY highlighted? 

Aye, stop listening to Radio Clyde while yer mate gives you a lift to spend 10p on The Sun or visiting the records website of your neighbours WiFi ya bunch o TV licence avoiding mutants. 

One of that list must have been a creditor when they went pop surely? :trippin:

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Has Tiger Tim still got his own show! Was big back in the day!!

brunoatemyhamster
10 minutes ago, farin said:

If you think that’s bad how’s this for paranoia. 

Michael Stewart – His sinister poisonous agenda unmasked

93efe9df6508205839aefbe60bc37acb?s=24&d=identicon&r=g Steven Clifford
14 hours ago

img_4812.jpg?w=736

It wouldn’t really be a normal day if a certain failed trialist Michael Stewart wasn’t spouting some sort of anti-Rangers poisonous agenda driven nonsense

This time however it is a bit more sinister

In recent times there has been several shocking crushing incidents in Scottish football, most noticeably last year before the first Old Firm involving Celtic fans and one as recently as Sunday involving our own supporters at Rugby Park

Try as I might I can’t find any comments from Michael Stewart regarding the first one, certainly none dismissing it nor should I expect to find any. Any decent person would be extremely horrified by any stories of crushing at Football matches

In searching however I notice he does say plenty when Scott Brown celebrated in front of the Rangers fans in April at Celtic Park, the subsequent surge caused by this was dismissed as

‘Is it really a bad incident? No it’s not and was it really out of order? Not really no

So there you have it, those actions were absolutely fine. Remember disabled fans were subsequently injured in the aftermath of this also

Curious indeed

Then on to Sunday and the distressing scenes outside Rugby Park, unsurprisingly Michael HAS had a lot to say this time. We have saw a number of eye witness events being posted on social media describing the worrying situation that occurred on Sunday

None more than this one

img_4811.png?w=1100

Extremely distressing I’m sure you would agree. Eye witness accounts of youngsters on the ground and Female supporters being crushed onto a wall and having to be taken away for treatment. This is just one of many witness stories that are freely available online

This is what makes Michael’s comments even more sinister and worrying

Listen we are used to his anti-Rangers agenda every week. This is the guy who identified two similar handball situations involving Rangers (Russell Martin vs Hamilton, Carl McHugh vs Rangers) as one being a definite penalty and the other definitely not and a simple case of Biomechanics 

But when it comes to fans safety and horrible stories like above I struggle to understand the following quotes from Stewart

‘There was not an issue of crushing because it was outside, it was not a confined space’ 

Instead he says

‘Rangers as a club have to shoulder some of the burden here as well’ 

Adding

It’s wrong for the gate to be forced open because you don’t know who is going in, that’s a security issue in itself’

Quite unbelievable I’m sure you would agree. The narrative and agenda screaming out quite clearly that Rangers must take some of the blame, I mean he can’t possibly miss an opportunity to have a go can he?

But to belittle a serious situation for our supporters, dismissing it because it’s outside, is absolutely sickening and tells a huge story for all to see

This is a public figure of the BBC & BT Sports and his inability to be fair and balanced has now taken a sinister turn for the worst

It’s clear he doesn’t care for the safety of our supporters and instead chooses to dismiss it and go on the attack of our club

Michael’s relentless pursuit of our club and fans is nothing new. Our injury time winner on Sunday has seen him frothing at the mouth ever since and every possible chance to have a go at Rangers he has taken

Now he has dismissed the safety of our supporters by simply saying it couldn’t have happened and wasn’t an issue

No big deal because it’s just Rangers fans safety eh Michael?

I would normally end this by saying ‘Ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise’ and while Stewart fits that perfectly he also has a DUTY as a publicfigure to be fair and impartial

His faux outrage and unbalanced moral compass is one thing, attacking our support and dismissing the safety of our support as ‘not an issue’ is completely another

Rangers should deal directly with his employers as should anyone disgusted by his comments

Fair? Impartial? Balanced? Doesn’t look like it does it Michael?

Enough is enough

http://fourladshadadream.blog/2019/08/07/michael-stewart-his-sinister-poisonous-agenda-unmasked/ 

Holy SxxT! 

Massive discounts on glue somewhere and I'm missing out. 

Might be Sports Direct. 95% off

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, farin said:

14 hours ago

img_4812.jpg?w=736

It wouldn’t really be a normal day if a certain failed trialist Michael Stewart wasn’t spouting some sort of anti-Rangers poisonous agenda driven nonsense

In recent times there has been several shocking crushing incidents in Scottish football, most noticeably last year before the first Old Firm involving Celtic fans and one as recently as Sunday involving our own supporters at Rugby Park

Try as I might I can’t find any comments from Michael Stewart regarding the first one, certainly none dismissing it nor should I expect to find any. Any decent person would be extremely horrified by any stories of crushing at Football matches

In searching however I notice he does say plenty when Scott Brown celebrated in front of the Rangers fans in April at Celtic Park, the subsequent surge caused by this was dismissed as

‘Is it really a bad incident? No it’s not and was it really out of order? Not really no

So there you have it, those actions were absolutely fine. Remember disabled fans were subsequently injured in the aftermath of this also

Curious indeed

Then on to Sunday and the distressing scenes outside Rugby Park, unsurprisingly Michael HAS had a lot to say this time. We have saw a number of eye witness events being posted on social media describing the worrying situation that occurred on Sunday

None more than this one

img_4811.png?w=1100

Extremely distressing I’m sure you would agree. Eye witness accounts of youngsters on the ground and Female supporters being crushed onto a wall and having to be taken away for treatment. This is just one of many witness stories that are freely available online

Listen we are used to his anti-Rangers agenda every week. This is the guy who identified two similar handball situations involving Rangers (Russell Martin vs Hamilton, Carl McHugh vs Rangers) as one being a definite penalty and the other definitely not and a simple case of Biomechanics 

But when it comes to fans safety and horrible stories like above I struggle to understand the following quotes from Stewart

‘There was not an issue of crushing because it was outside, it was not a confined space’ 

Instead he says

Adding

It’s wrong for the gate to be forced open because you don’t know who is going in, that’s a security issue in itself’

Quite unbelievable I’m sure you would agree. The narrative and agenda screaming out quite clearly that Rangers must take some of the blame, I mean he can’t possibly miss an opportunity to have a go can he?

But to belittle a serious situation for our supporters, dismissing it because it’s outside, is absolutely sickening and tells a huge story for all to see

This is a public figure of the BBC & BT Sports and his inability to be fair and balanced has now taken a sinister turn for the worst

It’s clear he doesn’t care for the safety of our supporters and instead chooses to dismiss it and go on the attack of our club

Michael’s relentless pursuit of our club and fans is nothing new. Our injury time winner on Sunday has seen him frothing at the mouth ever since and every possible chance to have a go at Rangers he has taken

Now he has dismissed the safety of our supporters by simply saying it couldn’t have happened and wasn’t an issue

I would normally end this by saying ‘Ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise’ and while Stewart fits that perfectly he also has a DUTY as a publicfigure to be fair and impartial

His faux outrage and unbalanced moral compass is one thing, attacking our support and dismissing the safety of our support as ‘not an issue’ is completely another

Rangers should deal directly with his employers as should anyone disgusted by his comments

Enough is enough

http://fourladshadadream.blog/2019/08/07/michael-stewart-his-sinister-poisonous-agenda-unmasked/ 

No words can do that piece any justice 

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 hour ago, farin said:

14 hours ago

img_4812.jpg?w=736

Curious indeed

None more than this one

img_4811.png?w=1100

Instead he says

Adding

Enough is enough

I never knew Jim Traynor had a blog? 

brunoatemyhamster
7 minutes ago, iainmac said:

I never knew Jim Traynor had a blog? 

I don't think it's Traynor. 

I can't see " Concomitant" anywhere. 

To be honest, when I saw the Michael Stewart headline, I thought it was going to a statement from Craig Levein!

Is this a fair summary? Rangers have serious financial troubles again which are likely to worsen thanks to Ashley.  They're desperate to offload Morelos to get some money but nobody wants him because he's a ned.  Their stadium is crumbling round their ears. 

Big Slim Stylee
47 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

No words can do that piece any justice 

“Deranged” is a decent start though.

kirkierobroy

I think the settled opinion of Sevco club and supporters is 'We should be able tae jump up and doon wi oor big bigot beer bellies on any disabled section roof we waant an if it collapses it's the diddy club's fault!

I see the Daily Record is reporting that Sevco have 'turned down' a '£10m' bid from West Brom for Sleekit Morelos.

West Brom. Rumours are slowly trading down, aren't they?

brunoatemyhamster
24 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

I think the settled opinion of Sevco club and supporters is 'We should be able tae jump up and doon wi oor big bigot beer bellies on any disabled section roof we waant an if it collapses it's the diddy club's fault!

I see the Daily Record is reporting that Sevco have 'turned down' a '£10m' bid from West Brom for Sleekit Morelos.

West Brom who already bought a striker and are in talk with Charlie Austin?

Running out of clubs to pretend bid after 5 tonight. 

28 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

There is no danger Sevco would turn down £10m. I reckon they’d have had West Brom’s arm off at the shoulder for less than half that.

Edit: if someone does buy Morelos from them, I’ll bet a significant sum that the fee will be ‘undisclosed’.

Edited by Doc Rob

12 hours ago, farin said:

14 hours ago

Instead he says

Adding

Stewart may not have known about some people being crushed in/around the turnstiles. 

For that reason only he is wrong.

That said - individual Rangers fans (not all) need to shoulder the blame for their behaviour. Why they seem incapable of standing in a queue without pushing/shoving and crushing their own fans is worrying. 

I also believe that Killie should have had more stewarding to organise the queue around those turnstiles. 

Just a shame nobody in England reads or cares what the Daily Record says. Traynor thinks he's creating buzz about Gruffalo but all he's doing is giving us a laugh. 

57 minutes ago, farin said:

Numerous fans tried to gain access with the same ticket being passed back, the scanners refused the barcodes. Killie have scanning logs showing this seemingly. They forced a gate open & piled in when they realised this trick wasn’t working. This caused the crush. 

I had heard about the ticket scamming attempts. It reinforces the point that a crush happened, it reinforces my view that individual fans chose to act irresponsibly and hurt other Rangers fans.

For Mikie Stewart and Tom English to dismiss it is wrong. These guys are normally pretty good at calling out nonsense/stupidity in football but they've dismissed the claim when it was clear there could have been some issue.

Dallas Green
1 hour ago, farin said:

Numerous fans tried to gain access with the same ticket being passed back, the scanners refused the barcodes. Killie have scanning logs showing this seemingly. They forced a gate open & piled in when they realised this trick wasn’t working. This caused the crush. 

If killie do have logs I hope they make this public.

20 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

If killie do have logs I hope they make this public.

Hopefully they do - i suspect it will be in an SPFL report and will not get published.

One of the comments from Sportsound on Monday was that Rangers fans lined the aisles of the stand - there were more than should have been in the ground. 

I think that should be investigated and called out. 

Further to my comment on individual fans hurting other fans - this is another example. Fans who have forced their way in somehow and putting fellow fans at risk.

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, Smithee said:

Holy crap, I'm on Michael Stewart's side. Did not see that one coming. 

Nobody does conspiracy (against us) and victimhood like the bigot sisters. We're not even on the same planet as these roasters. 

Dallas Green
1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

Hopefully they do - i suspect it will be in an SPFL report and will not get published.

One of the comments from Sportsound on Monday was that Rangers fans lined the aisles of the stand - there were more than should have been in the ground. 

Further to my comment on individual fans hurting other fans - this is another example. Fans who have forced their way in somehow and putting fellow fans at risk.

Yeah you could be right. 

Rangers fans have previous for fake tickets too. Here at Tynecastle and I'm sure away to Fraserburgh. 

They really are the lowest of the low putting their own supporters at risk by pushing and forcing their way in.

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Nobody does conspiracy (against us) and victimhood like the bigot sisters. We're not even on the same planet as these roasters. 

Some of the young team are doing their best to keep up though with their sh*te patter and anti Budge views. :rofl:

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

Some of the young team are doing their best to keep up though with their sh*te patter and anti Budge views. :rofl:

Complete hammer chewers in comparison. :laugh:

36 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

This should reinforce the need to limit old firm fans to the minimum allocation, they obviously cannot be trusted, and if any incidents were to occur, you can guarantee they would try to pile the blame on HMFC

The authorities would gladly take there side... one section only, easily controlled by stewards

7 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

This should reinforce the need to limit old firm fans to the minimum allocation, they obviously cannot be trusted, and if any incidents were to occur, you can guarantee they would try to pile the blame on HMFC

The authorities would gladly take there side... one section only, easily controlled by stewards

A reduced allocation would be appropriate should we sell enough tickets to merit this scenario. 

Hearts are growing off the pitch but the fan base still has some way to go - the idea of restricting them is great till the point we then lose out on ticket income.

As much as it would absolutely rile some people the next level up for security is to scan the ticket and scan a thumbprint.

It's how Disney theme parks control access and prevent ticket sharing.

20 hours ago, farin said:

A1652544-C680-4B9A-811B-B945C9459461.thumb.jpeg.8f006f6ff78bb68c0acb94d83677913c.jpeg

Marvellous. I was under the impression only huns read the Daily Record anyway, so with any luck this might kill it completely!

Edited by Craig_

20 hours ago, farin said:

**** Rangers and their scummy fans.

Funniest thing is: most Rangers fans don't have much money, hence them trying to break in to see a football match rather than pay for it like "normal" supporters.

On 07/08/2019 at 14:05, Big Slim Stylee said:

Heaving in the sense that there’s a very large NA Rangers Supporters Association with over 50 clubs, mainly on the East and West Coasts of USA.....

....And maybe it’s the distance, but they tend to be even more rabid and insufferable than they are on home soil if that’s possible. 😀

Even if each of these 50 Clubs has an average of 500 members (doubtful I’d think) its only the rough equivalent of a half full Ibrox.

....and I’d guess many members will only use them as a social club, and/or be family members of those who support the team - and not really be that bothered about the politics and financial shenanigans going on down Govan way.

Big Slim Stylee
4 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

Even if each of these 50 Clubs has an average of 500 members (doubtful I’d think) its only the rough equivalent of a half full Ibrox.

....and I’d guess many members will only use them as a social club, and/or be family members of those who support the team - and not really be that bothered about the politics and financial shenanigans going on down Govan way.

Indeed mate. See my later post.

3 minutes ago, farin said:

Maybe they didn’t have all the relevant info at hand, point is any crush that happened was 100% caused by rangers fans acting irresponsibly not Kilmarnock Fc who were getting the blame.. 

That stand was overcrowded & we’ll see more of this with smaller allocations given to them at grounds. 

Even my Hun mates at the game said it was daft huns without tickets that where causing the bother. It’s reinforced by the “get it up ye” video when the gates get bust open. 

2 minutes ago, farin said:

Rangers have a very large travelling support, they’ll always sell out their allocation & they’ll always be ticketless fans outside grounds desperate to get in to see them tbh. 

Fans sneaking in is nothing new, but crashing gates is a dangerous precedent. Someone will get hurt if this carry’s on. 

The clubs are too scared to call them out for it. 

Footballfirst
6 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

The writer of that fiction was "Scott Burns".

He also wrote "Walter Smith: The Ibrox Gaffer - A tribute to a Rangers legend" around the time of the Whyte takeover of the Oldco.

9 minutes ago, farin said:

It would be a start if their own club did instead of releasing statements deflecting the blame

Yip. They never will tho. 

On the gate being charged open,    my hun boss said what I knew he would say... that it was Kilmarnock's fault for not having a strong enough gate.    

Think about it for a second.    He has a point.     Kilmarnock and others could put in stronger gates that can't be charged open.     But two points arise from it.

1.    The Rangers mindset is for them to do as they please and the blame lies with the injured party for allowing them to do as they please.     That is the psychology of these *****.

2.    Maybe the 'weak' gate is there quite deliberately as a pressure point that WILL give way in the event of a real world crush.     Not the kiddy on,  fairy tale,   moon howler one which was dreamed up.     

Johnny Sandiego
4 hours ago, jbee647 said:

If it was possible too I would also suggest only giving them their tickets on the day and asking for some kind of ID. Its common practice down south for high risk games. Think its reffered to as a bubble trip. 

Would reduce the chances of fakes and each fan would be accountable and traceable if causing trouble.

They need to have a system that stops the old firm tramps trying to gain entry fraudulently. 

29 minutes ago, Victorian said:

On the gate being charged open,    my hun boss said what I knew he would say... that it was Kilmarnock's fault for not having a strong enough gate.    

Think about it for a second.    He has a point.     Kilmarnock and others could put in stronger gates that can't be charged open.     But two points arise from it.

1.    The Rangers mindset is for them to do as they please and the blame lies with the injured party for allowing them to do as they please.     That is the psychology of these *****.

2.    Maybe the 'weak' gate is there quite deliberately as a pressure point that WILL give way in the event of a real world crush.     Not the kiddy on,  fairy tale,   moon howler one which was dreamed up.     

You know, on point one its the exact same mentality that sees wives get the blame for their husbands giving them a do-in. Oh you must have provoked them.

With that mentality its very easy for the dregs of society that follow the old firm to actually believe eveything is someone elses fault since they've been victim blaming and pointing fingers elsewhere all their lives. 

• cosanostra changed the title to Sevco are as stupid as we thought