The Sevco saga continues ...

JamboAl

32 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Fatty Traynors useful idiot.

He used to clean my office windows . Not sure what he does now .

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Unknown user

• buzzbomb1958

• Mysterion

Unknown user
5 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

If you read the sons of struths take on it they think it’s a victory! 

raw

32 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Fatty Traynors useful idiot.

31 minutes ago, Wilson said:

You're work employed someone to lick their windows?

9 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

You're work employed someone to lick their windows?

Haha! Absolutely not . He’d only do that for The Big Hoose. 

Ps I’ve just read the “£444k” injunction on The Rangers - this will be sore for them . No right of appeal either. Ouch. Hummel can’t be happy either.

JamboAl1965
1 hour ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

The bill is only in respect of the fees SDI's legal team has racked up to this point. TRFC will have their own legal bill to pay as well. As things stand, TRFC have been told by the court to go away and try to come up with an arrangement that suits SDI, ie a cash payment and the implementation of the contract. If they can't get an agreement the court will then issue the club with an injunction to pay SDI 'many millions'.

If TRFC appeal the judgement they will then rack up even more legal fees, all payable by them if they lose the appeal.

Thanks. 

image.png.2408bd4f6fc351c3dcda6f293c67bcff.png

Why do Sky keeping posting this sh1t

30m which was 15m....no wait there was no bid at all...FFS

Edited by Tiger

Rangers vs Sports Direct: Club won't wear Hummel next year as judge 'kills' deal

Rangers will not be allowed to wear Hummel kits next year after a judge ruling 'killed' the deal, it has been reported today.

An injunction was imposed on Gers preventing them from selling or wearing Hummel for season 2020/21.  We recently told how Rangers lost their latest in a long line of court battles with Sports Direct over replica kit.  But it has been speculated today that Lionel Persey QC outlined the injunction which stops the Light Blues' Hummel deal from next season.

In his ruling, the Scottish Sun quote the report as saying: "It is ordered that: Rangers shall not perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement. "Rangers shall not assist Elite or Hummel to perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement.  "And Rangers shall inform Elite and Hummel that it will not perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement."

Rangers have been approached for comment. More follows.

Cruyff Turn
4 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Rangers vs Sports Direct: Club won't wear Hummel next year as judge 'kills' deal

Rangers will not be allowed to wear Hummel kits next year after a judge ruling 'killed' the deal, it has been reported today.

An injunction was imposed on Gers preventing them from selling or wearing Hummel for season 2020/21.  We recently told how Rangers lost their latest in a long line of court battles with Sports Direct over replica kit.  But it has been speculated today that Lionel Persey QC outlined the injunction which stops the Light Blues' Hummel deal from next season.

In his ruling, the Scottish Sun quote the report as saying: "It is ordered that: Rangers shall not perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement. "Rangers shall not assist Elite or Hummel to perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement.  "And Rangers shall inform Elite and Hummel that it will not perform the Elite/Hummel Agreement."

Donnay kits next season  :rofl:

Edited by Cruyff Turn

Heartsofgold
8 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

So on top of whatever SD are awarded in damages (likely to be millions), Hummel/Elite will probably now sue Sevco for breach of contract!  If Carlsberg made legal decisions!!!

Cruyff Turn
10 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

So on top of whatever SD are awarded in damages (likely to be millions), Hummel/Elite will probably now sue Sevco for breach of contract!  If Carlsberg made legal decisions!!!

Yep and since Dave King took over they’ve run a total loss of £31.97 million quid.

It’ll be shooting up to £50-60 million by next year by the looks of things if they are indeed due SD millions plus legal costs and Hummel millions.

All the while they burn cash to stop 10 in a row. 

Their finances must be spiralling out of control now.

The Gers have also been blocked from registering a home, away or third playing kit designed by Hummel with the SFA for 2020/21.  They have been told not to agree sale dates for any replica kits, sell any merchandise or create a Hummel branded area within the Rangers Megastore at Ibrox. And they have been ordered not to propose or agree any kit designs with Hummel for next season.

The court ruling continues: "During the future football season 2020/2021, Rangers shall not permit the Rangers FC teams to wear any Official Rangers Technical Products designed by, supplied by, gifted by or manufactured by Elite or Hummel, or bearing the Hummel brand."

The club have been warned they will be held in contempt of court, fined or have its assets seized if they do not comply with the order. Ibrox directors may also be imprisoned or fined if they breach the court's ruling.

Rangers have been denied any opportunity to appeal the ruling. A statement issued on the club's website said: "Rangers was disappointed by the terms of the recent court Judgment but respects the decision of the court and will meet any financial award made by the court."

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Yep and since Dave King took over they’ve run a total loss of £31.97 million quid.

It’ll be shooting up to £50-60 million by next year by the looks of things if they are indeed due SD millions plus legal costs and Hummel millions.

All the while they burn cash to stop 10 in a row. 

Their finances must be spiralling out of control now.

:greggy:

132goals1958
1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

The Gers have also been blocked from registering a home, away or third playing kit designed by Hummel with the SFA for 2020/21.  They have been told not to agree sale dates for any replica kits, sell any merchandise or create a Hummel branded area within the Rangers Megastore at Ibrox. And they have been ordered not to propose or agree any kit designs with Hummel for next season.

The court ruling continues: "During the future football season 2020/2021, Rangers shall not permit the Rangers FC teams to wear any Official Rangers Technical Products designed by, supplied by, gifted by or manufactured by Elite or Hummel, or bearing the Hummel brand."

The club have been warned they will be held in contempt of court, fined or have its assets seized if they do not comply with the order. Ibrox directors may also be imprisoned or fined if they breach the court's ruling.

Rangers have been denied any opportunity to appeal the ruling. A statement issued on the club's website said: "Rangers was disappointed by the terms of the recent court Judgment but respects the decision of the court and will meet any financial award made by the court."

26 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Donnay kits next season  :rofl:

Donnay joke about these things...... 😂

Cruyff Turn

Now they’ve got their pals are Sky Sports to pretend that some Chinese team has bid 30million?

They are clearly ****ed, literally using media toadies to punt their biggest asset.

Byyy The Light
7 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Sevco II ..

- 3 years and counting ......

Think I’d rather they bumbled about hamstrung by all this legal stuff than go out the box.

25 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Now they’ve got their pals are Sky Sports to pretend that some Chinese team has bid 30million?

They are clearly ****ed, literally using media toadies to punt their biggest asset.

Jim White probably typed that up himself. 

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

image.png.2408bd4f6fc351c3dcda6f293c67bcff.png

Why do Sky keeping posting this sh1t

30m which was 15m....no wait there was no bid at all...FFS

So the contract was worth £30m. Yet there was no bid. But they were "prepared" to meet the valuation. 

All sounds legit... 

Oh wait, so I presume Rangers will have a complaint with FIFA shortly, based on a Chinese club tapping-up one of their under-contract players? Nah? Didn't think so! 

:rofl:

38 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I love that in the space if 120seconds it was prepared to meet a value of £15mil but it was £30mil but there wasn’t a bid. 

Is Traynor having a mare playing puppet with White?

Cruyff Turn
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

blackburn-rovers-home-football-shirt-200

Would be a fitting brand for a bunch of skinhead types.

17 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Jim White probably typed that up himself. 

Probably

11 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

So the contract was worth £30m. Yet there was no bid. But they were "prepared" to meet the valuation. O

All sounds legit... 

Oh wait, so I presume Rangers will have a complaint with FIFA shortly, based on a Chinese club tapping-up one of their under-contract players? Nah? Didn't think so! 

:rofl:

Funny how that just appears now, some team in China 😂

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I love that in the space if 120seconds it was prepared to meet a value of £15mil but it was £30mil but there wasn’t a bid. 

Is Traynor having a mare playing puppet with White?

You couldn’t make it up, they’re hitting the panic button big time.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Would be a fitting brand for a bunch of skinhead types.

Probably

Funny how that just appears now, some team in China 😂

You couldn’t make it up, they’re hitting the panic button big time.

Not even original. 

They tried the same stunt in 2018.....

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11228915/rangers-confirm-interest-in-alfredo-morelos-from-chinese-club

Desperate stuff. The game is up for Sevco and no Chinese mob are about to give them 15m, you could not raise 15m for their entire s-show. 

19 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Desperate stuff. The game is up for Sevco and no Chinese mob are about to give them 15m, you could not raise 15m for their entire s-show. 

Its 100% tax on overseas transfer fees too. Maybe that is added in. 

brunoatemyhamster

Is this the team that Mascherano plays for? 

Must have room for a foreigner in the squad too. 

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Need ti see mare of this soon.

To be fair i would have been like that had we went tits up. :lol:

The Future's Maroon
7 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

To be fair i would have been like that had we went tits up. :lol:

The MASSIVE difference is in that clip they fans go on about the club will benefit, the fans will stick by the club yada yada yada

how did that work out for ya cheating Sevco Wanks.

Bring on more and more and much more misery for them.

This is far from over, the whole scenario, yet some ‘fans of our club’ say folk are obsessed and have agendas etc against them, ****in right I do....I despise them so much words can’t describe.

I hope it goes tits up all over again, they won’t be treated (can’t be) so favourably this time round if it does happen.

Ill sit back and enjoy the show.....this thread has pages and pages to run - and that’s just this year!

32 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Is this the team that Mascherano plays for? 

Must have room for a foreigner in the squad too. 

yes, i think they will get rid of ezequiel lavezzi so they can find a place for morelos

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

yes, i think they will get rid of ezequiel lavezzi so they can find a place for morelos

Yup, Lavezzi down the lav to make way for Gruffalo, just a 15 mulyin cheque to D King needed. Shame the windae shut an hour ago. 

alwaysthereinspirit
38 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Need ti see mare of this soon.

"still hasn't sank in"

How about now?

Spitonastranger
16 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

The MASSIVE difference is in that clip they fans go on about the club will benefit, the fans will stick by the club yada yada yada

how did that work out for ya cheating Sevco Wanks.

Bring on more and more and much more misery for them.

This is far from over, the whole scenario, yet some ‘fans of our club’ say folk are obsessed and have agendas etc against them, ****in right I do....I despise them so much words can’t describe.

I hope it goes tits up all over again, they won’t be treated (can’t be) so favourably this time round if it does happen.

Ill sit back and enjoy the show.....this thread has pages and pages to run - and that’s just this year!

Seconded could not have put it better

In other news the new Rangers complaining that their women’s team were subjected to sectarian abuse by Celtic fans and that it should be looked at 😂😂

In a statement Rangers said: "Our women were subjected to misogynistic and sectarian abuse, which is totally unacceptable.

"Perhaps security measures need to be introduced for Rangers women when they have a match away from home against Celtic."

http://www.skysports.com/share/11778876

remind me what do their own fans do again ?

Edited by 1971fozzy

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

In other news the new Rangers complaining that their women’s team were subjected to sectarian abuse by Celtic fans and that it should be looked at 😂😂

In a statement Rangers said: "Our women were subjected to misogynistic and sectarian abuse, which is totally unacceptable.

"Perhaps security measures need to be introduced for Rangers women when they have a match away from home against Celtic."

http://www.skysports.com/share/11778876

remind me what do their own fans do again ?

Whataboutery isn't allowed. Remember?

brunoatemyhamster
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Looks like the balance of the RIFC Loan Notes have been converted with 43,059,220 new shares allocated according to Companies House.  So King, Taylor and Scott will have taken up their options.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC437060/filing-history

So is that their debt " payed"? 

Trying to get this thread back on track. 

The "Rangers Soap Opera" thread has been split to make it faster to load and manage.  This thread contains the most recent couple of weeks of posts.

The old thread will be closed.

WheatfieldWarrior
On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 04:36, Meadows said:

Donnay no dae that .... 

I'll bet the away kit is a belter

brunoatemyhamster

Make no mistake, I see this as a totally new thread.

Not a continuation. The old thread ceased to be.

Should have put an offer on the 2100 pages and just said it was the same thing. 

RIP 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

• cosanostra changed the title to Sevco are as stupid as we thought