Euro 2020

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

So who got tickets?

Two for group D in Glasgow. Expensive as **** but hoping for favourable game.

Really wanted somewhere abroad but no luck.

I got two tickets for group D games in London and Glasgow but my girlfriend got 4 tickets for the round of 16 in Bilbao so we'll likely go for them instead

Sexton Hardcastle

What’s the story with re sales? I ken asking for silly prices and ripping people of is poor patter but my Mrs has been allocated 4 grands worth of tickets including the final. Pretty sure it would have her name plus guest on the tickets but really there nothing to stop you? They say they will stop this kind of thing but surely it would be possible?

Applied for all the Hampden games as well as games in London, Munich and Dublin, but only got a ticket for the 19th June game at Hampden. 

20 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

What’s the story with re sales? I ken asking for silly prices and ripping people of is poor patter but my Mrs has been allocated 4 grands worth of tickets including the final. Pretty sure it would have her name plus guest on the tickets but really there nothing to stop you? They say they will stop this kind of thing but surely it would be possible?

I guess other than your own morals, probably not.

siegementality
33 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

4 tickets for the quarter final at Hampden on the 30th.

That’s a last 16 game. I got the same one.

Sexton Hardcastle
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I guess other than your own morals, probably not.

England in the semi or final and those tickets are worth 10x as much. Happy to rip them off without any cares.

Randy Marsh

I assume if you were successful in the ballot you would have received an email by now?  Applied for briefs for 5 matches covering Glasgow, Copenhagen and Amsterdam.  Not got an email though.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

UEFA are putting their own resale site in place, presumably at face value, which suggests that those resold by other means might become invalid. 

I got four each for two of the Glasgow games and four for the Saturday round of 16 game at Wembley so will probably move some of them on. 

Dean Winchester
1 hour ago, lsimp77 said:

Applied for all the Hampden games as well as games in London, Munich and Dublin, but only got a ticket for the 19th June game at Hampden. 

Done the same except for Munich. Looking like I didn't get any if everyone else has been informed :lol: 

Durham Jambo
2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

So who got tickets?

Two for group D in Glasgow. Expensive as **** but hoping for favourable game.

Really wanted somewhere abroad but no luck.

If Scotland qualify (and there’s a semi reasonable chance through the Nations League playoffs) then at least 2 of our group games will be at Hampden. If England also qualify they will be in our group. There will be a coin toss to decide if the Scotland v England game is at Hampden or Wembley. If it’s at Hampden then you’ll definitely have a Scotland game. If it’s at Wembley you’ve a two in three chance of it being a Scotland game. 

4 hours ago, DarioHMFC said:

Applied for tickets in Munich as I live in Austria, got two tickets for a group game on 20th June. 

I live in Linz - we should be best friends !

I applied for 4 separate dates. Got one for group D on 23rd June. Disappointed but at least I got something. 

3 hours ago, Durham Jambo said:

If Scotland qualify (and there’s a semi reasonable chance through the Nations League playoffs) then at least 2 of our group games will be at Hampden. If England also qualify they will be in our group. There will be a coin toss to decide if the Scotland v England game is at Hampden or Wembley. If it’s at Hampden then you’ll definitely have a Scotland game. If it’s at Wembley you’ve a two in three chance of it being a Scotland game. 

Why would England automatically be in our group? surely they still need to do a draw for the actual tournament?

Durham Jambo
8 hours ago, eduardo.j said:

Why would England automatically be in our group? surely they still need to do a draw for the actual tournament?

There’s some hugely complex rules because there is 20 host stadiums. We’ve been paired with England automatically. It’s all based on trying to make sure that host countries get games at their home stadiums if they qualify. 

Forza Cuore

A second email came out saying if there are tickets not taken up by ballot winners they will go back on sale to those who didn't win first. If that makes sense 

Applied for 5 games and managed to get Quarter Final tickets in Munich for July 3rd - few days on the bevvy in Germany sounds good to me 

Hampden Demolition
18 hours ago, siegementality said:

That’s a last 16 game. I got the same one.

Yeah my mistake.

On 06/08/2019 at 22:48, Carl Weathers said:

I applied for 2 games at Hampden and got FA.

Same here

Didn’t apply for any myself but a mate did and he got tickets for three different games. Seems odd that they can’t spread them around a bit and allocate tickets to more people.

Anyway, taking one of said tickets despite it being over £100 to sit at Hampden :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

Got a link to buy further tickets not long ago. Waiting system is brutal but appears people are buying more who missed out last time.

Say What Again
1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Got a link to buy further tickets not long ago. Waiting system is brutal but appears people are buying more who missed out last time.

I clicked the link just to see what was available. I'm not after any more tickets.

That was 45 minutes ago. I think the progress bar has moved about 40%

Sexton Hardcastle
8 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

I clicked the link just to see what was available. I'm not after any more tickets.

That was 45 minutes ago. I think the progress bar has moved about 40%

Ditto.

Waiting to hear about the official ticket resell/exchanges so I can punt on my shabby ones and fleece some poor Englishman several grand for a tears and snotters final defeat.

Sexton Hardcastle
9 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Got through and could have got category 2 tickets for the final... €595 each!

I passed

Worth five times that at least, possibly more, to some silly English fan. 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Got through and could have got category 2 tickets for the final... €595 each!

I passed

I’d have taken them

Say What Again
22 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I’d have taken them

23 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Need paid for now and I don't have £1,100 spare.

Well actually I do, but it's my holiday spending money for next week! Doubt the missus would be too impressed, or see the long term plan.

Anyone else having any luck getting in to the portal? I got an email just after 2.30pm, clicked the link after reading it just after 3pm and the bar is still only 50% loaded. Its dropped off with server issues couple of times but always reload the bar to previous point. Just wondering if it's worth holding on for the next 3 hours?! Dont want to close it down and start again incase I completely lose my place 

Say What Again
8 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Anyone else having any luck getting in to the portal? I got an email just after 2.30pm, clicked the link after reading it just after 3pm and the bar is still only 50% loaded. Its dropped off with server issues couple of times but always reload the bar to previous point. Just wondering if it's worth holding on for the next 3 hours?! Dont want to close it down and start again incase I completely lose my place 

See above mate. I got in after about an hour and a bit.

I ended up buying two for a group game at Hampden (after saying I wouldn't) and could have had tickets for the final.

Edited by Say What Again

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I paid €250 EUR for 2 group tickets 🤦‍♂️

That's about £1500 now. 

You got a good deal. 

Waited a little while and got on eventually 

got offered final tickets the same as the poster above but declined.

the top price ones were 995.00 I’m sure!!!!

bought 3 tickets for match 43

Last 16 game in Glasgow on tue 30th June 

€150.00 

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Ditto.

Waiting to hear about the official ticket resell/exchanges so I can punt on my shabby ones and fleece some poor Englishman several grand for a tears and snotters final defeat.

57 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

anti English bitter  bigot alert 

itsnomarooned

Got 4 tickets for one of the final Group D games, at Hampden.  Could be a belter or a complete damp squib but pretty chuffed. 

Sexton Hardcastle
2 minutes ago, AW1 said:

anti English bitter  bigot alert 

Anti English bigot because I’ll get rich from some English clown?

Solid pal.

Sexton Hardcastle
37 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Need paid for now and I don't have £1,100 spare.

Well actually I do, but it's my holiday spending money for next week! Doubt the missus would be too impressed, or see the long term plan.

My other half went halfers on the tickets. If things don’t go to plan, she’ll boot me out.