Jump to content
Matthew Le Tissier

Tunnocks Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup

Recommended Posts

sadj
8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

 

Glenavon trying to find Formartine might be fun. 

 

Rangers away at Ballymena 🤨

 

Cove to beat Connah’s Quay would be enjoyable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Moysey

Does Baur get to play for us or does Bonnyrigg loan call dibs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blackshades
1 hour ago, Big Moysey said:

Does Baur get to play for us or does Bonnyrigg loan call dibs?

Hearts have first shout on loan players as petkov played for us on Tuesday and Clyde were 

Playing on Tuesday as well in same cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

I will probably watch this. Last season, cos CQN got to the final they were on S4C a few times. 

 

I wonder if the Waterford v Hearts Colts will be on Irish telly somewhere.  Sat/Sun 7/8th of September.

Edited by Zlatanable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
37 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I will probably watch this. Last season, cos CQN got to the final they were on S4C a few times. 

 

I wonder if the Waterford v Hearts Colts will be on Irish telly somewhere.  Sat/Sun 7/8th of September.

 

SC4 is easily available online including BBC iplayer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

SC4 is easily available online including BBC iplayer 

Yeah, thats where I watched CKN v Edinburgh City.

 

I was wondering if maybe Irish telly would be showing the game, but probably not. 

Edited by Zlatanable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Yeah, thats where I watched CKN v Edinburgh City.

 

I was wondering if maybe Irish telly would be showing the game, but probably not. 

 

Maybe. Decent shout. Getting Irish tv might be trickier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Maybe. Decent shout. Getting Irish tv might be trickier. 

That weekend is the international break, Scotland play Russia at Hampden on Friday 6th September. (So should be a full strength Hearts Colts team.)EDIT  Wait, maybe some away at the U-21 game

 

I hope it is on telly, prob won't be though. 

Hearts have never played Waterford before. 

 

Edited by Zlatanable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
Just now, Zlatanable said:

That weekend is the international break, Scotland play Russia at Hampden on Friday 6th September. So should be a full strength Hearts Colts team. 

I hope it is on telly, prob won't be though. 

Hearts have never played Waterford before. 

 

 

Hearts have no one in the Scotland U21 squad, the only other internationals on though Petkov and Zanatta could be away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
34 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Hearts have no one in the Scotland U21 squad, the only other internationals on though Petkov and Zanatta could be away. 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...