Sportscene

Diadora Van Basten

40 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Just watched it. Not much to it. Apart from the goals, they showed Uche’s shot off the bar and it was pretty much all Sevco otherwise.

And me thinking it was a header Doc lol.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BarneyBattles44

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Seymour M Hersh

• Marooon!

50 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Just watched it. Where was Uche's bustling run near the end? 

any exciting analysis from Mr Stewart?

29 minutes ago, sadj said:

What do you think?  To be fair, he had to throw all of his prepared notes out of the window when we didn't get the drubbing he was hoping for.

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

Just watched it. Not much to it. Apart from the goals, they showed Uche’s shot off the bar and it was pretty much all Sevco otherwise.

Hardly surprising though. 1 shot on target against our 4 and the same number of total shots at goal 6 and yet they cut and splice the highlights to make it look like one way traffic towards our goal. 

10 hours ago, sadj said:

Stephen Thompson did the main analysis, praising the team. Stewart said we played well but must beat Livingston and St Johnstone or it was worthless result yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Stephen Thompson did the main analysis, praising the team. Stewart said we played well but must beat Livingston and St Johnstone or it was worthless result yesterday. 

Can't argue with that.

4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hardly surprising though. 1 shot on target against our 4 and the same number of total shots at goal 6 and yet they cut and splice the highlights to make it look like one way traffic towards our goal. 

Watched Sportscene for the first time in a few weeks. 

Pretty much how i saw it - it's as if we were a second thought to the person who produced the highlights.

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

Watched Sportscene for the first time in a few weeks. 

Pretty much how i saw it - it's as if we were a second thought to the person who produced the highlights.

Funny that.

In that first 10 min spell, Berra also put a dangerous header across the box, but not shown.

Its a terrible show.

11 hours ago, RobNox said:

What do you think?  To be fair, he had to throw all of his prepared notes out of the window when we didn't get the drubbing he was hoping for.

Lol , I thought maybe he’d say Levein had them better organised and they played well. 😉

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Must beat Livi away? Thats a stretch Celtic got beat there Rangers were lucky. Though the sentiment i agree with. Would be nice for once if Stewart could just be properly positive for once.  

Possession 45 v 55

Shots 6 v 6

On target 4 v 1

Watching that you'd have thought it was 10% v 90% possession, they had one shot on target and that was the goal.

6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I am glad I was not the only one who thought that. I was beginning to think I was becoming paranoid.

I missed the game on Sunday and if I only had Sportscene to gauge the flow of the game I would have thought we were hanging on by our finger nails for a draw after surviving an onslaught from that lot.

The bit I found annoying was between LM and ST neither of them gave the Meshino goal a single word of praise, literally not one word about what a good finish it was all about Taverniers mess up and MacGregors initial save. It actually took of all people  MS to interject at the very end what a well taken goal from Meshino. 

They should also have shown Whelan’s few kick for comedy value.