• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BarneyBattles44

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Seymour M Hersh

• Marooon!

Saw Aberdeen's winning goal on the telly and thought it was a beauty.  Big relief that it wasn't more chaotic defending.

manaliveits105

Vote with your feet people - don’t watch it - it’s absolute dross and anti Hearts

saw goals on sky and alba 

Tynecastlesmychurch
11 hours ago, lost in space said:

Can you describe a sex offender (apart from a priests garb obviously).

The US president. 

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Their comments about Uches yellow card were a disgrace.

"Tommo" suggesting it could be a red because Uches 17st, what utter nonsense.

They seemed to imply that he shouldn't challenge because he's a big lad that might hurt people if he bumps into them.

Yet they were full of praise for Cosgrove using his strength against defenders

The Treasurer
8 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Their comments about Uches yellow card were a disgrace.

"Tommo" suggesting it could be a red because Uches 17st, what utter nonsense.

They seemed to imply that he shouldn't challenge because he's a big lad that might hurt people if he bumps into them.

Yet they were full of praise for Cosgrove using his strength against defenders

Tynecastlesmychurch

I find it easier or less frustrating to just watch it with the mindset of they're anti Hearts. Yeah I know ironically a very hibs thing to say but it makes their glaring favouritism of the old firm and all their inconsistencies (witch im sure happen wih other teams too) and mikey stewarts hatred of Craig easier to tolerate. 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Vote with your feet people - don’t watch it - it’s absolute dross and anti Hearts

saw goals on sky and alba 

:rofl:

You're lucky if Sky even call us hearts and not Motherwell or something, they couldn't give a single **** about Scottish football.

I like sportscene it's a good laugh and I think the fan cam thing is decent banter, they seem to have found the biggest weirdos to do it as well, which is nice.

I have stopped watching Sportscene.  Stewart uses his media privileges to continue a boring boring personal feud and Thomson seems to have become a nodding dog when it comes to the constant anti Hearts rhetoric.  

Igglepiggle

Didn't want to start a new thread for it, but what's the rules for celebrating goals now? I noticed from Sportscene that Connor Goldson (or any of the other Rangers players) didn't get booked for running to the crowd after scoring the winner but Ryan Hedges did against us. 

I'm not convinced it should be a booking, but is this another example of refs applying the rules inconsistently? Strange how often Rangers and Celtic benefit from things like this.

CornhillHearts
13 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

What do people think of the new format with the fans, glad we were represented by the young lad who makes the match day videos.

13 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Nicking ideas off other highlights shows. Originality not their thing. 

Aaron one of the decent speakers. How smug did that Rangers fan look. Stereotype or what 

13 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah he came across well but penalty was a stonewaller 

Thanks for the positive vibes, (I’m Aaron’s dad)  we watched it late last night and although I’m clearly biased thought he came over pretty well.

BBC got in touch last week to see if he’d be interested.

Re. the penalty I thought it was one at the time but what 16 year old listens to their faither?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Thanks for the positive vibes, (I’m Aaron’s dad)  we watched it late last night and although I’m clearly biased thought he came over pretty well.

Re. the penalty I thought it was one at the time but what 16 year old listens to their faither?

Not my one anyhow! Soft pen, be quite happy to take a few of them as the season goes on

CornhillHearts
11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Good on him. Bet you were nervous.....

👍 More than him, he takes it in his stride. 

CornhillHearts
4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not my one anyhow! Soft pen, be quite happy to take a few of them as the season goes on

Agree it was soft.

The way their players were going down yesterday you could see it coming.

Think the reaction of the Hearts' players told a story, big Clevid was taking pelters. 

Maroon Sailor
39 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

He was the best out the bunch

As soon as the Aberdeen player went down it was going to be a penalty. Contact doesn't come in to it with some refs, especially that idiot yesterday. He played to the crowd and it was inevitable as was the outcome of the penalty itself.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Agree it was soft.

The way their players were going down yesterday you could see it coming.

Think the reaction of the Hearts' players told a story, big Clevid was taking pelters. 

Naiveity cost us yesterday, but there are 37 games and Vlogs to sort it all out :)

jamboiain13
12 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

The big thing about the pitch invasion was it was partly brought on / encouraged by the players running to the crowd to celebrate.

Now as far as I'm aware that is still a yellow card offensive - and for this reason, it can lead to dangerous situations. I notice that Hedges was booked for this in our game. 

one rule for 10 teams in the league and another for the bigot brothers.  See Morelos last season at Tynie.  Lustig's antics against us every time we play them.  Seems their players are allowed to run off the pitch to celebrate but nobody else are afforded the same privelege.  Shambolic Football Association rules

Just take the Match of the day format and transfer it up here. 

Best games on first.

crap games on last.

scrap the fans chat. 

Edited by ceefax

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Did they pull up Cosgrove for his kick out at Halkett?

I take it that's a rhetorical question?

Nookie Bear
4 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

:rofl:

You're lucky if Sky even call us hearts and not Motherwell or something, they couldn't give a single **** about Scottish football.

I like sportscene it's a good laugh and I think the fan cam thing is decent banter, they seem to have found the biggest weirdos to do it as well, which is nice.

As irritating as RedsTV was, at least the commentators were passionate about their team and didn;t try and direct everything towards the old firm every two minutes (i.e. it's usually "ex-ger Stephen Naismith")

11 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Uche's foul was pretty reckless tbf. I wouldn't have been complaining if that was a red. 

If you watch Uche in the lead up to the contact with McKenna his eyes are on the ball the whole time. There was no intent in his challenge which is why the ref deemed it a yellow.

Ferguson however led with his arm and his was more like a red than Uche's.

BarneyBattles44
4 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

I just watched you're lads video from Sheepland yesterday . Aaron is becoming a cracking prospect as an

independent reporter. Great stuff good luck to the lad

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Governor Tarkin
13 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

Someone want to tell me I am wrong.

Well you're not right.

2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

If you watch Uche in the lead up to the contact with McKenna his eyes are on the ball the whole time. There was no intent in his challenge which is why the ref deemed it a yellow.

Was that on the “highlights”? 

5 hours ago, CornhillHearts said:

He did really well. My kid likes Aaron's vids and when he's at games looks to see if he's about so he can tell me "that's the boy from Youtube" - he's some sort of mini celebrity to him. :2thumbsup:

4 hours ago, been here before said:

Im sure folk just watch Sportscene now so they can cime in the internet and greet about it.

It is strange.

In saying that, I always record it and watch the highlights only. I have no interest in what some panel has to say.

Watched some games last season on my betting app with no commentary at all. Only crowd noise.

Refreshing !

been here before
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

It is strange.

In saying that, I always record it and watch the highlights only. I have no interest in what some panel has to say.

Watched some games last season on my betting app with no commentary at all. Only crowd noise.

Refreshing !

Thats pretty much what I do. Record it, watch the highlights, whizz past the bits I know will be shite.

Might just watch it all next week, knowung exactly what itll be like, so I can be pure upset and all paranoid before coming on here saying how raging I am.

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Thats pretty much what I do. Record it, watch the highlights, whizz past the bits I know will be shite.

Might just watch it all next week, knowung exactly what itll be like, so I can be pure upset and all paranoid before coming on here saying how raging I am.

It’s things like the Mickey Stewart/ Levein thing as well. There’s a feud ?

I’ll have to take peoples’ word of that. No interest whatsoever.

Tynecastlesmychurch
7 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Which one?

The one that likes to grab em by the p...ohhh I see what you did their! Touche!

giphy (8).gif

Edited by Tynecastlesmychurch

12 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

I have stopped watching Sportscene.  Stewart uses his media privileges to continue a boring boring personal feud and Thomson seems to have become a nodding dog when it comes to the constant anti Hearts rhetoric.  

Touch of realism needed here. Our play is grim and it’s not surprising that the rest of Scottish Football agree with that. Persecution  mania is more a feature of the OF.

7 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Was that on the “highlights”? 

Yes it was. Thompson said his challenge was reckless and Stewart said he was lucky meaning he should have had a red which is utter rubbish.

They never highlighted any of the Aberdeen fouls partly because the highlights were very short and they nevr showed them.

Arthur Morgan
11 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Yeah you have a point there. I was undecided tbh but after you pointed that out I would agree that it wasn't a red. 

3 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Yes it was. Thompson said his challenge was reckless and Stewart said he was lucky meaning he should have had a red which is utter rubbish.

They never highlighted any of the Aberdeen fouls partly because the highlights were very short and they nevr showed them.

Aye I meant the Aberdeen ones. Didn’t think I’d seen them

On 04/08/2019 at 20:39, Sir Gio said:

Nicking ideas off other highlights shows. Originality not their thing. 

Aaron one of the decent speakers. How smug did that Rangers fan look. Stereotype or what 

He's actually not bad to watch, when they get humped I usually watch his video's and he's extremely honest, probably the most honest rangers fan you'll get tbh.

8 hours ago, Prof said:

Touch of realism needed here. Our play is grim and it’s not surprising that the rest of Scottish Football agree with that. Persecution  mania is more a feature of the OF.

Yet I saw on young Aaron's vlog our supporters warmly applaud the side at full time.  Couldn't have been that grim surely.

11 hours ago, Prof said:

Eh???

John Findlay
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Yet I saw on young Aaron's vlog our supporters warmly applaud the side at full time.  Couldn't have been that grim surely.

Doug the prof is a troll and slaver

CornhillHearts
22 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

He was the best out the bunch

22 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Naiveity cost us yesterday, but there are 37 games and Vlogs to sort it all out :)

18 hours ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

I just watched you're lads video from Sheepland yesterday . Aaron is becoming a cracking prospect as an

independent reporter. Great stuff good luck to the lad

17 hours ago, Mysterion said:

He did really well. My kid likes Aaron's vids and when he's at games looks to see if he's about so he can tell me "that's the boy from Youtube" - he's some sort of mini celebrity to him. :2thumbsup:

Thanks all for taking the time to reply.

I do pass on all the feedback, both good and bad to him. 

SirGio, 

He’s managed to get a part time weekend job to help subsidise his passion, it ain’t cheap.

He’s landed on his feet though and finishes at 12 on Saturday/Sunday.

Mysterion, 

Feel free to stop Aaron for a chat with your kid, he’s always up for speaking football.

Think adults would be surprised how often he gets asked for photos/autographs by the YouTube generation. 

It certainly took me by surprise. 

9 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yeah you have a point there. I was undecided tbh but after you pointed that out I would agree that it wasn't a red. 

:thumbs_up:

gorgie rd eh11
13 hours ago, Prof said:

:teehee:

• 1 month later...
Diadora Van Basten

Agree with Stephen Thompson that we are soft. Halkett didn’t cover himself in glory at the second and Clare was at fault for the first (although Berra was taken out off the ball) and dreadful at the third completely taking his eye of the ball. Uche goal lucky to stand as he bundled over the Motherwell defender.

Just now, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Did they talk about the protest after the game?

Yeah they showed pictures of the protest. We were on first so shows you how much pressure there is