• Spoleto

• Thomaso

• pettigrewsstylist

• Peebo

been here before
4 minutes ago, siegementality said:

He did run elegantly though.

Were you at the game?

Does it look like there might be "a player in there" and did he at any point look as if he was ready to "kick on"?

pettigrewsstylist
24 minutes ago, Yoda said:

This.

He'll still be starting in the next game and the next.......

U better believe it..  #cloudedvisioncauseiboughthimwithlastofbudget

I’m a fan, but he was a waste of a jersey today.  Provided no support to Smith and Brandon up the right and was constantly dragged into the middle of the park.

pettigrewsstylist
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

🙆‍♂️ Hooray, its the weekly resurrection of the Sean Clare thread.

Which means he has had ample time to silence it!

wattie exploited

total waste of a jersey he always seems to have a  5 to ten  minute spell when he plays well in a game but doesn't do enough how many more chances if he going to get in the team before he is dropped :rifle:

been here before
9 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Which means he has had ample time to silence it!

I ken that, you ken that and so does Patsy.

We all know it. And we also know nothing much is going to change.

But game in, game out up pops the same dullard(s) making the same point about the same thing on the same thread which was only created because the OP couldnt be arsed using any one of the half dozen or so Sean Clare threads.

It’s not news he lacks.  

Its just some refuse to accept it.

He came with a fanfair and it’s been hard for many to get realistic.

FERRY HEARTS

Lazy chicken hearted 

up to his usual tricks today. Hovering around the ball at a free kick when he should be in box challenging or trying to toe poke home the scraps 

Unreliable waste of a jersey 

Clerry Jambo
55 minutes ago, been here before said:

Were you at the game?

Does it look like there might be "a player in there" and did he at any point look as if he was ready to "kick on"?

There would only have been a few hundred jambos at the game what’s your shite point. The man is garbage end off

Edited by Clerry Jambo

18 minutes ago, The Merse said:

No qualms about writing this boy off. Utterly inept.

Where I'm at. I've been patient. He's completely ineffectual

been here before
9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

There would only have been a few hundred jambos at the game what’s your shite point. The man is garbage end off

My my arent we the touchy little mug.

For what its worth I was agreeing with your point. Obviously I was mistaken in presuming you had the intelligence and where with all to see that. Apologies for thinking you're smarter than you appear to be. I should never have put you in such an awkward position.

Do carry on with your "shite" knee jerking though.

Edited by been here before

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

My my arent we the touchy little mug.

For what its worth I was agreeing with your point. Obviously I was mistaken in presuming you had the intelligence and where with all to see that.

Do carry on with your "shite" knee jerking though.

As you are so keen to point out other fans intelligence levels, perhaps you could have spelt it correctly.........Wherewithal

Tynecastle Valhalla

He is miles off being ready 

should play reserve football until he is up to the speed of Scottish football 

For some reason undroppable.

He must know this as well.

Perhaps, if there really is a player in there the best thing for him is to be dropped ? See how we do without him ....

been here before
2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

As you are so keen to point out other fans intelligence levels, perhaps you could have spelt it correctly.........Wherewithal

Cool, thanks for that and you used bold lettering just to make sure. Not sure you really need the capitalisation or the what I presume is possibly an extended ellipsis, but regardless well done.

Spelling miatakes on t'internet. Its good to have a hobby.

I'm sick of the inconsistency he brings. Our starting 11 baring injuries should be something along the lines of:

Joel

Smith Souttar Halkett Hickey

Whelan Damour

Mulraney Naismith Walker

Washington

Focus on ourselves, play our best 11 and see how we do. Sean Clare isn't our best attacking midfielder, not even close. He doesn't add anything and is more often a passenger. Drop him and give him the last 20 minutes consistently to make an impact. If he cannot do that, move him on. 

been here before
5 minutes ago, Marriott said:

For some reason undroppable.

He must know this as well.

Perhaps, if there really is a player in there the best thing for him is to be dropped ? See how we do without him ....

I think any player in Sean Clare upped sticks and left a long time ago only occasionally dropping back in for a brief cup of tea.

Just now, been here before said:

I think any player in Sean Clare upped sticks and left a long time ago only occasionally dropping back in for a brief cup of tea.

This

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Maybe one of the confused who liked Sean Clare, in reality knows he shite but still likes him?  There’s quite a lot of them on here who hate being proven wrong. 

40 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm sick of the inconsistency he brings. Our starting 11 baring injuries should be something along the lines of:

Joel

Smith Souttar Halkett Hickey

Whelan Damour

Mulraney Naismith Walker

Washington

Focus on ourselves, play our best 11 and see how we do. Sean Clare isn't our best attacking midfielder, not even close. He doesn't add anything and is more often a passenger. Drop him and give him the last 20 minutes consistently to make an impact. If he cannot do that, move him on. 

No Haring  

40 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cool, thanks for that and you used bold lettering just to make sure. Not sure you really need the capitalisation or the what I presume is possibly an extended ellipsis, but regardless well done.

Spelling miatakes on t'internet. Its good to have a hobby.

Maybe next time you insult another Hearts supporter's intelligence, you will make sure you dont let your own ignorance show.

Thats whats happens when you pretend to be clever.......

been here before
9 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Maybe next time you insult another Hearts supporter's intelligence, you will make sure you dont let your own ignorance show.

Thats whats happens when you pretend to be clever.......

Im not realy sure spelling is reelly used as a marcker for measring intelligence per se, but if it mackes you feel like youv'e achieved something on the internet thenn Im pleased for you, reelly.

I'll obviouslly take your word fore it on your final sentence.

You're a sort off Shaun Claire off the spelling police Ill bet

Edited by been here before

Jambosteve1902

He tracked back and made countless anounts of tackles today Hickey was worst player on park got caught out time after time and everyone blames clare.  Love it. Morons galore

Edited by Jambosteve1902

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I’m a fan, but he was a waste of a jersey today.  Provided no support to Smith and Brandon up the right and was constantly dragged into the middle of the park.

A fan of what can i ask ?

He has done nothing of note so far in a Hearts jersey and he gets way more protection of performance than others.

Im just not seeing it and annoyingly there might be a player in there its just im sick of waiting and there being excuses.

Edited by Jamboelite

2 hours ago, been here before said:

🙆‍♂️ Hooray, its the weekly resurrection of the Sean Clare thread.

Yet you continue to contribute. 

1 hour ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

far from the worst today 

Yup the standard Clare excuse from the apologists! There may well be one or two who perform worse but the fact is that Clare is continually under whelming in game after game!

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, jockmac said:

He is a master at hiding during the game, one of the best I’ve ever seen.

That’s how I see him. He’s like having a man short

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Were you at the game?

Was he playing? Too many vodkas and too many pints to notice 

Just now, been here before said:

Very odd post, why wouldnt I?

A post without any contribution to said topic is very odd. Yet here you are, once again.

59 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

He is miles off being ready 

should play reserve football until he is up to the speed of Scottish football 

Oh come on he has been an almost ever present for months FFS!

If he’s not up to speed by now he never will be.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I said similar last week about Motherwell game Smith was my man of match because he was doing work off 2 as Clare left him exposed all game by not tracking back a bit lazy

been here before
1 minute ago, Renault said:

A post without any contribution to said topic is very odd. Yet here you are, once again.

See if you really care, really do...  my "contribution to said topic" is there. If you cant be arsed looking for it Ill not lose any sleep over it either way.

As the man who has now oddly made two poats "without any contribution to said topic", do carry on, once again.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Oh come on he has been an almost ever present for months FFS!

If he’s not up to speed by now he never will be.

Somewhere on this Sean Clare thread or one of the others I posted something along the lines of the following...

We were told he needed time to recover from his lay off- he's had that.

We were told he needed time in at a new club and a new country- he's had that.

We were told he needed a pre season- he's had that.

We were told he needed a goal- he's had that.

We were told he needed games- he's had that.

So whay doesnt it seem to be working to so many of us?

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

See if you really care, really do...  my "contribution to said topic" is there. If you cant be arsed looking for it Ill not lose any sleep over it either way.

As the man who has now oddly made two poats "without any contribution to said topic", do carry on, once again.

"See" 😂

Apologies I missed your contribution. I'm sure it was as insightful as everything else you post.

As for Clare I really don't think many will argue if he is a sub for a while.

been here before
1 minute ago, Renault said:

"See" 😂

Apologies I missed your contribution. I'm sure it was as insightful as everything else you post.

As for Clare I really don't think many will argue if he is a sub for a while.

No need to apologise. If we're being honest Ive never noticed you, let alone wanted an apology from you until you popped up here making no point in particular.

Good you got there with the contribution.

👍

15 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

A fan of what can i ask ?

He has done nothing of note so far in a Hearts jersey and he gets way more protection of performance than others.

Im just not seeing it and annoyingly there might be a player in there its just im sick of waiting and there being excuses.

His goals last season were probably the difference between top six and bottom six.    Played well once he found his rhythm last season but he’s had mixed fortunes so far this season.

Sorry but he's had more than enough time. He isn't giving his all and it badly shows. Drop him and let him fight to get back in, cos there certainly isn't enough fight there at the moment.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

His goals last season were probably the difference between top six and bottom six.    Played well once he found his rhythm last season but he’s had mixed fortunes so far this season.

I don’t remember it honestly.