Which turf ?

feedtheroman2

feedtheroman2

Kickbackers I am in need of your assistance!

I am in the middle of DIY project and have an area roughly around 9sqm2 that I have dug down and needing turfed. The question is, do I follow trends and go for artificial turf (which I'm led to believe is quite expensive) or go for real turf and do it au natural? 

My only concern is that the area doesn't get much sunlight if any at all...

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Kickbackers I am in need of your assistance!

I am in the middle of DIY project and have an area roughly around 9sqm2 that I have dug down and needing turfed. The question is, do I follow trends and go for artificial turf (which I'm led to believe is quite expensive) or go for real turf and do it au natural? 

My only concern is that the area doesn't get much sunlight if any at all...

The cheap astro turf looks shite, you need to get the expensive stuff for it to resemble real turf. My mum got it put in a couple of years ago and it looks great. 

Artificial.  Had the same size of area at the Gyle and it ended up shocking, too small to cut and was never green due to the lack of PM sun.  Artificial just needs a wash with warm water, soap and a soft broom once a year and a brush to get other shite out of it the rest of the time.

Do The Dance

Really? Yet to see an artificial turf that looks close to the real thing.

Real turf doesn't take that much care, surely!?

Samuel Camazzola
6 hours ago, Do The Dance said:

Really? Yet to see an artificial turf that looks close to the real thing.

Real turf doesn't take that much care, surely!?

The stuff I have looks real. I've had it for four years and only maintenance needed is to vacuum up leaves, give it a brush and apply a bit of sand occasionally. 

Budgie's Boyfriend

Best place to buy Artificial turf? , I have an area about 20m2 I need doing , is it easy enough to do yourself?

Budgie's Boyfriend

Not really sure if I really want to go down the plastic grass route though as it's only really green in colour.