Paddleboard

Spitonastranger

Spitonastranger

Hi looking to start paddle boarding in lochs and rivers. Complete beginner and have looked at a couple of inflatables at about £300 to £350 are these ok to start with. They measure about 10 and half foot and 4 to 6 inches deep. Or should i look at dearer boards.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Spitonastranger

Craig Gordons Gloves

I bought my wife one for her birthday a couple of years ago, this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKR9CJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

She uses it on the lake at our cabin and it's good quality, sturdy, inflating it doesn't take long, fits easy into the large backpack it comes with and it's been pretty durable.  Not sure if it's just outside your price range but i did quite a bot of research before buying and inflatable was the recommendation.  Don't know if it's available in the UK unfortunately. 

Spitonastranger
18 hours ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I bought my wife one for her birthday a couple of years ago, this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKR9CJP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

She uses it on the lake at our cabin and it's good quality, sturdy, inflating it doesn't take long, fits easy into the large backpack it comes with and it's been pretty durable.  Not sure if it's just outside your price range but i did quite a bot of research before buying and inflatable was the recommendation.  Don't know if it's available in the UK unfortunately. 

Thanks for that

If someone with a slightly wobbly sense of balance were to try this, what's the likelihood of success?

hmfc_liam06
21 minutes ago, Boof said:

If someone with a slightly wobbly sense of balance were to try this, what's the likelihood of success?

Death