Taking down your boss....

Martin_T

Interesting series of tweets from the former communications staff member of Sheffield Hallam MP's Jared O'Mara using his boss Twitter account. 😁

Seymour M Hersh

Probably best you don't piss off your communications team to that extent. Unless you write your own tweets. :rofl:

N Lincs Jambo

Just read the guy’s wiki page which refers to him as being on the autism spectrum. I play guitar in a band where one of our members is similar to O’Mara, ie Cerebral Palsy and on the autism spectrum. According to one of our team members who is married to someone with autism and who has two autistic kids, you need to be know how to deal with them correctly. One thing she will never do is excuse their unacceptable behaviour but she does say that most people who don’t know what it’s like to live with autism will never know how to communicate with them in a way where they will really get through. I saw her in action tonight and was blown away. 

Having said that, the guy may well still be an utter prick, autism or not.

Jambos_1874
On 24/07/2019 at 13:26, Bridge of Djoum said:

I got my boss fired a few years ago. Unlucky, Gary, you utter ****

How did you manage that?

Bridge of Djoum
13 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

How did you manage that?

I took a sabbatical for a few months and was promised my old role when I returned. The **** went back on his promise, which was his decision, and I was good at what I did. I just waited until he started making mistakes and I highlighted them. He was sacked because of this. I do not regret it, despite being on very good terms with him previously. 

I left a few few months later, for a much better job, whilst he struggled to find something as good. Last I heard he was making half of what he used to. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
On 25/07/2019 at 21:00, Bridge of Djoum said:

I took a sabbatical for a few months and was promised my old role when I returned. The **** went back on his promise, which was his decision, and I was good at what I did. I just waited until he started making mistakes and I highlighted them. He was sacked because of this. I do not regret it, despite being on very good terms with him previously. 

I left a few few months later, for a much better job, whilst he struggled to find something as good. Last I heard he was making half of what he used to. 

Is your name McCabe?

Bridge of Djoum
On 27/07/2019 at 15:44, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Is your name McCabe?

Maybe... 

On 25/07/2019 at 21:00, Bridge of Djoum said:

All that needed at the end was a “needless to say I had the last laugh”.