• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• benny

• indianajones

• Beast Boy

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

Praising Paulo Sergio, tactically the best, every player knew their jobs and knew exactly what run a player would make as they done it day in day out in training.

Edited by MTS1874

Is Blackie’s agent still alive?

no happy about the end of his Rangers career

probably cost him a few grand that.

Met him at Eyemouth earlier this season, still a daft wee ****er 

Looking forward to it.  Love these interviews.  Black's performance against Hibs was truly memorable.  Ran the show from start to finish.

Top guy is Si Ferry, best in the country at what he does, done some great interviews.

The kickback snobs will be along shortly to tell us they don’t like the way he speaks 😂

Serge Pizzorno

Don’t suppose anyone has picked up yet on his wee dig at Levein when asked about going into games to win?

10 minutes ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Don’t suppose anyone has picked up yet on his wee dig at Levein when asked about going into games to win?

He definitely had a wee go although never mentioned him by name.

Asked if he would've signed for Hibs if Hearts hadn't come in, he added, with a twist: "Aye. It was four times I knocked Hibs back. Inverness twice, when I was younger and Pat Fenlon phoned me after we pumped them in the final."

😂😂😂

Johnny Sandiego
9 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Who is Si Ferry? 

Shite sweatshirt.

A footballer and youtuber who currently plays for Peterhead.

Not everyones cup of tea but i really enjoy his interviews. Cuts through the usual media trained crap you here before and after a match and gets some good stories out his guests. Always good to hear about what went on from the players themselves.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, MTS1874 said:

Praising Paulo Sergio, tactically the best, every player knew their jobs and knew exactly what run a player would make as they done it day in day out in training.

No surprise. I long for the day we have someone like him back at our club.

indianajones

Scottish cup winning legend aside, the guy speaks some shite.

His comments about us not being the better team when strolling the Championship.

Come on now Ian. 

I lasted two minutes and had to turn it off. The English language is being completely butchered every time the pair of them open their respective mouths.

Or ‘moofs’ as they would say......

indianajones
1 hour ago, MTS1874 said:

9 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Mentions near the end that Stuart McCall was also one of the best tactically he has worked with. 

All his 1 to 1 interviews are top drawer. Get some good stories out of players, especially the Hearts ones. Beats Willie Miller, Tom English and Mikey Stewart arguing about the old firm and Scotland on the BBC podcast. 

Johnny Sandiego
13 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

I will always consider Paulo a club legend for winning the cup, but unfortunately your reinventing history to suggest the football under him was great.

Under Sergio we finished 1 point better off than we did last season, winning the same amount of games and scoring only 3 more goals. Not exactly the football i'm longing for.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

I will always consider Paulo a club legend for winning the cup, but unfortunately your reinventing history to suggest the football under him was great.

Under Sergio we finished 1 point better off than we did last season, winning the same amount of games and scoring only 3 more goals. Not exactly the football i'm longing for.

The man managed us during some of the clubs worst moments and managed to get us our

greatest ever result. Every single player that played under him raves about him. The first team squad where basically playing for free under him. I’d love to see how he’d get on in our current stable set up. 

His lack of respect and bluntness about it seemed to leave Ferry a bit speechless when they were talking about McCall. 

I think Ferry is coming along really well in his media career. Kind of rooting for him to succeed, even if he is a celtic minded so and so! 

See if they were to try him in a semi serious presenter role, I'd like to see how he'd do. I really want someone to replace that odious creep Sutherland on Sportscene and it would be interesting to see how he'd do. Although I do accept he's still quite raw and probably a few years away from having the experience needed to carry out that sort of roll (in the meantime I'd replace Sutherland with either Nevin or Microsoft Sam)

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Nobody else would have handed him a cap. Not even Berti when he was dishing them out like sweeties. 

33 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I lasted two minutes and had to turn it off. The English language is being completely butchered every time the pair of them open their respective mouths.

Speaking like the majority of scots do, the shock.

SectionDJambo

Anybody expecting eloquent conversation is tuning into the wrong place.

What you get is the mindset of the Scottish footballer, good and not so good.

Ian Black could have easily been regarded as man of the match in the cup final. But such is the other side of his game, he could have easily been sent off for the challenge on Griffiths, which could have been a game changer.

He was a very good player for us, and has his place in history.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Works well for what it is in terms of getting anecdotes but it's often repetitive and of course certain subjects aren't mentioned.

The constant shoehorning in of Celtic and Rangers as the pinnacle for every player that's ever had any sort of encounter with either club is less than subtle.

Edited by Dr Ian Malcolm

spirt of 98
43 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Scottish cup winning legend aside, the guy speaks some shite.

His comments about us not being the better team when strolling the Championship.

Come on now Ian. 

How does the best team finish 3rd haha fud 

indianajones
Just now, spirt of 98 said:

How does the best team finish 3rd haha fud 

Not to be a downer or anything but i thought he came across pretty badly in the entire video. Made some bold claim then when Simon asked further questions to get more out of him, Ian would just come out with 'i cant really remember eh'.

The Future's Maroon

40 mins in and really enjoying it.

For those expecting football players to talk like Stephen Fry all intelligent and shit, they gave up an education to make it as footballers....for me, to be expected.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Mentions near the end that Stuart McCall was also one of the best tactically he has worked with. 

Proving he speaks shit re coaches.

Everyone knew what run was going to be made under Sergio? Give me a ****ing break. I liked Sergio but he served up as much league dross as Levein has

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 hour ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Ian Black said he stopped training when he never got paid, if you consider the circumstances he did magnificently.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Ian Black also said Rangers were a better team than us when we nailed them by 21 points in the Championship.

Got a bad dose of Huncrabs by the sounds of things.

Try and get the Gordon Smith interview.

Not a fan but I thought some of the stories were great.

He got it spot on with the David Cooper view as well.

BerraBelieveit

Great listening and Ian Black is the type of character you want in your team; not the greatest footballer but made up for it with his desire to win. Will always hold him in a high regard. 

Interesting that he believes the 2012 cup winning side would have been a couple of quality signings short from challenging Celtic for the league the following season. 

Found it baffling he said Rangers had a better team than us in the Championship & should be winning it but everything just went right for us. Totally disagree with that; ill informed people might’ve thought they were better on paper & had the experience but we could replay that season over and over & I would bet my house we would win it every single time. Our team was a class above in that league & played like a team who knew they would romp it. 

More light hearted note - I cried with laughter when he said Csaba forgot his name in the dressing room and referred to him as small man. 

Edited by BerraBelieveit

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Serge Pizzorno said:

Why would Ian Black have a dig at Levein? Never played for him and got his only Scotland squad call-up from him.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 minute ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Great listening and Ian Black is the type of character you want in your team; not the greatest footballer but made up for it with his desire to win. Will always hold him in a high regard. 

Interesting that he believes the 2012 cup winning side would have been a couple of quality signings short from challenging Celtic for the league the following season. 

Found it baffling he said Rangers had a better team than us in the Championship & should be winning it but everything just went right for us. Totally disagree with that; ill informed people might’ve thought they were better on paper & had the experience but we could replay that season over and over & I would win bet my house we would win it every single time. Our team was a class above in that league & played like a team who knew they would romp it. 

More lighted note - I cried with laughter when he said Csaba forgot his name in the dressing room and referred to him as small man. 

The 2012 team comment is bullshit also.

I appreciate the guy did a turn for us for 6 months or so but what a ****ing slaver.

The Future's Maroon

Just finished watching, personally I thought it was brilliant. Great wee insight to things many fans don’t know about that went on at the club during Vlads time.

I certainly prefer a pro footballer talking about footballers and football than ‘know it alls on football forums’ who think they do.

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Embarrassing.  Coked out his nut.

Wow, I have seen some shite on here but that tops it. He had a few bevies before the interview to settle his nerves.

4 hours ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

The club was a drooling basket case back then and he did a terrific job. 

With a steady ship and some resources, i think he'd be decent.

Did he even get to sign any players for Hearts at that time? 

The man was a master of making use of what he had.

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Rangers were better than us in the Championship... oh my days. :rofl:

I know, what a moron.

Always liked Blackie but that's just too stupid for words.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Scottish laddie’s talking Scottish...shocking better phone the polis!! 🤦🏻‍♂️