Harry Potter

32 minutes ago, JimKongUno said:

Dont think you'd find many butchers in Morocco that sell pork sausage

@TheBigO will be able to put you right on that.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, JimKongUno said:

Dont think you'd find many butchers in Morocco that sell pork sausage

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

@TheBigO will be able to put you right on that.  :thumbsup:

Indeed! There's a French butcher in Agdal, Rabat who sells brilliant pork stuff. Her boudin noir is sensational. Believe one of only two pork butchers in the country. Some supermarkets have 'gringo' sections too but if I remember right pretty crap/expensive.

My Moroccan mates loved coming to my house cos they got bacon rolls and I didn't tell their wives!!!

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Indeed! There's a French butcher in Agdal, Rabat who sells brilliant pork stuff. Her boudin noir is sensational. Believe one of only two pork butchers in the country. Some supermarkets have 'gringo' sections too but if I remember right pretty crap/expensive.

My Moroccan mates loved coming to my house cos they got bacon rolls and I didn't tell their wives!!!

Thanks, that’s interesting stuff.

Forget your Moroccan mates!  I would love to come your house and get bacon rolls!  The bacon here in France is shite.

I know what you mean by ‘gringo’ sections, there’s a shop we go to in Italy that has one of these. It’s actually not too bad.

Back living in Mussy now mate! Aldi bacon all the way chez moi!

In France on hols at mo and loving the food and drink. Just nearly jizzed due to some fennel sausages about half an hour ago!!