• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WheatfieldWarrior

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• David McCaig

• mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

cash gate tonight at Gorgie Stand from 6.45 according to Hearts twitter. A mountain of  tickets awaiting collection from ticket office they are saying.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Main ST does not work in the Gorgie turnstiles, even with bar code reader. I would suspect that this will be the same for printed tickets. Coming out via Gorgie from Main stand is fine.

@PTBCAL see above :thumbsup:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Looks like we're heading for about 7K or even a bit more, not too shabby

With the weather, could be busy enough tonight, would get there early for tickets

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not bad compared to the Hobos V Arbroath attendance  4769.

Two brand new Jambos going with me and my nephew tonight. My new neighbour and his wee lad.

He moved up here from England with his family for work reasons about 6 months ago. Originally from India and never been to a football match before. He expressed an interest in Hearts in the lead up to the Cup final so invited him along tonight. 

He avidly followed cricket back in India and had a day at Wimbledon with his wife recently, so Tynecastle should be a contrasting experience.

Not sure he'd have heard much effing and ceeing when India have been bowled out (or whatever they call it in cricket) or Djokovic double faults. 

scott herbertson
10 minutes ago, martoon said:

Two brand new Jambos going with me and my nephew tonight. My new neighbour and his wee lad.

He moved up here from England with his family for work reasons about 6 months ago. Originally from India and never been to a football match before. He expressed an interest in Hearts in the lead up to the Cup final so invited him along tonight. 

He avidly followed cricket back in India and had a day at Wimbledon with his wife recently, so Tynecastle should be a contrasting experience.

Not sure he'd have heard much effing and ceeing when India have been bowled out (or whatever they call it in cricket) or Djokovic double faults. 

Pity he wasn't at Wimbledon when McEnroe was playing - he would have felt more at home at Tynie then

Image result for mcenroe

25 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Pity he wasn't at Wimbledon when McEnroe was playing - he would have felt more at home at Tynie then

Image result for mcenroe

True. But Neil Lennon went radge and was screaming that "the ball was in" at Tynecastle not that long ago. :lol:

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Not bad compared to the Hobos V Arbroath attendance  4769.

They weren’t on tv or playing in a monsoon either

Brick Tamland

Just picked up 2 tickets. Main stand is nearly sold out and the Gorgie road stand is now filling up a bit. 

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Great to hear this. 

I think we could do better in attracting along new supporters with no obvious links to Hearts. The fiver for students deal is hopefully one that will put a few new bums on seats 

9 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Great to hear this. 

I think we could do better in attracting along new supporters with no obvious links to Hearts. The fiver for students deal is hopefully one that will put a few new bums on seats 

Absolutely, bud. Edinburgh has thousands of students from all over the world and they're here during the football season.

David McCaig
2 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I think we could get up to about 8.5k

WheatfieldWarrior
14 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I think we could get up to about 8.5k

Let's fill in the corners just in case it more.

Edited by WheatfieldWarrior

Lord Beni of Gorgie

With holiday commitments only made Arbroath to date. Now Stenhousemuir. Only going to watch teams in Maroon type season 

The Mercer Takeover
3 hours ago, graygo said:

The Hearts support backing Craig Levein as usual.  :thumbsup: 

There is always one....

Like an awful lot of people, I have to go in spite of the manager.

I will be limiting my away league games this season though, as every season under him, it is absolutely brutal. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Went into the ticket office/superstore this morning and bought two tickets for Block S. First time in the new stand. Apologies in advance to all those around me.

Quite an impressive range of tat, sorry goods, on sale in the shop. Treated myself to a Tynecastle Park tartan scarf for my next birthday (in 10 months time).

Taking the kids through to this tonight, along with the mrs and my little brother. Will just buy tickets on the gate, so you can add 5 to your dot count :jjyay:

5 hours ago, DuncansDoughnuts said:

Still counting sheep? Should have fallen asleep by now😁

Not me.  Good clean living sort of chap.  Dusk to dawn sleeper.  Up before the birds as per.

Not sure that tongue in cheek forecast will be too far off the mark.

The Hearts support is fantastic.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Went into the ticket office/superstore this morning and bought two tickets for Block S. First time in the new stand. Apologies in advance to all those around me.

Quite an impressive range of tat, sorry goods, on sale in the shop. Treated myself to a Tynecastle Park tartan scarf for my next birthday (in 10 months time).

I’m in S too

Just now, pablo said:

I missed the final attendance last night. Was it about 7k?

In excess of 7K exact numbers shown on BBC Scotland match report in the lineups tab.