Feeling optimistic

NB GIN

The only thing I am absolutely, positively certain of is that the club with a left back called Hickey will win the league in a canter.

Ernie Eskilsson
On 19/07/2019 at 08:28, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Confident Clare will hit double figures since he'll be on penalties all the time now. Big season for him playing in his proper position. If he plays to his potential we've got a huge asset there. 

I just don’t get the Clare thing. He has never played a good game for us, not even close.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

I just don’t get the Clare thing. He has never played a good game for us, not even close.

giphy.gif

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 19/07/2019 at 08:22, NB GIN said:

Feeling good about the season ahead few good signings and also the youth coming through is encouraging. Still not sure if we have a prolific goal scorer at club but I do think walker Naismith Uche Washington are all capable of 10 goals infact wouldn’t be surprised to see walker become top scorer. 

Aldo think Clare and Mulraney will do well this season so a lot to look forward to

We’ll finish fifth or sixth m8

Nookie Bear
15 minutes ago, Ernie Eskilsson said:

He has had the odd moment - he does seem to be able to finish when given the opportunity- but he is usually posted missing and I simply do not see him as a player to have in the engine room.