New third strip

kila

Deans Jambo
2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Does it really matter if we do or don't?

Well yes or it's just an expensive £50 training/leisure top!

Some folk creaming themselves about wearing it against Hibs.... that won't happen but maybe as others have said we'll see it against Hamilton and Motherwell where we wore the blue last year.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• kingantti1874

• It should have been ten

• Alex Kintner

OmiyaHearts
4 hours ago, Marvin said:

Because I got sent home ill from work yesterday.  I went online to buy the new 3rd kit. However the top it seems is sold out. Anyone know how often Hearts online store restocks?

The clubs have said November at the latest for a re-stock.

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

Some folk creaming themselves about wearing it against Hibs.... that won't happen but maybe as others have said we'll see it against Hamilton and Motherwell where we wore the blue last year.

Sure we wore the dark blue at Pittodrie as well.

crichiejambos
3 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

Agree third kits are really not needed so it's not going to be used that often but I'm sure every one is aware of that? but it's a lovely shirt and it's Hearts so whether worn a lot or no it won't matter to the majority it's supporting the club and that's the main thing plus we get a nice kit. 

Midloth_Iain

Ordered mine online on 19th July, payment taken.

Visited the store before the Stenhousemuir game but obviously decided not to buy as was awaiting delivery of ordered top.

Sent enquiry 2 days ago as still not received. Shop phoned back to apologise that they were sold out !

A bit annoyed that the online orders were not allocated when ordered - clearly not sold out until the rush last Wednesday night ...

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Ordered mine online on 19th July, payment taken.

Visited the store before the Stenhousemuir game but obviously decided not to buy as was awaiting delivery of ordered top.

Sent enquiry 2 days ago as still not received. Shop phoned back to apologise that they were sold out !

A bit annoyed that the online orders were not allocated when ordered - clearly not sold out until the rush last Wednesday night ...

That doesn’t seem fair. 

hmfc_liam06
32 minutes ago, crichiejambos said:

Agree third kits are really not needed so it's not going to be used that often but I'm sure every one is aware of that? but it's a lovely shirt and it's Hearts so whether worn a lot or no it won't matter to the majority it's supporting the club and that's the main thing plus we get a nice kit. 

Third kits are purely a money making exercise, one that Hearts have nailed.

I honestly couldn't care if we wear it in a match or not.

crichiejambos
7 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Third kits are purely a money making exercise, one that Hearts have nailed.

I honestly couldn't care if we wear it in a match or not.

Me neither, people who think it should be worn by the team regularly and think they are short changed if it's not don't have to buy the shirt get  the home or away one instead.

brunoatemyhamster

Anyone know where I can order it adults size. 

Store site showing just shorts and socks. 

Deans Jambo
2 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Anyone know where I can order it adults size. 

Store site showing just shorts and socks. 

Sold out. Back in stock November. 

Craig Gordons Gloves

Arrived earlier this week and it's fantastic. The large fits me well too.  It's the first Hearts top i've bought for a while that wasn't XL either.

brunoatemyhamster
5 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Sold out. Back in stock November. 

Someone had a link to register your interest but I can't find it. 

TyphoonJambo

Santa best sort his shit out this year and pre order loads. I've already written my letter and promise to be good.

Edited by TypoonJambo

Governor Tarkin
On 23/07/2019 at 22:15, To Be Frank said:

Hope she was satisfied. I hear they’re notoriously difficult to keep happy 👍🏻

:sadrobbo:

Not bad, Frank.

Not bad.

Governor Tarkin

Looking on Hearts direct I can't see any option for 6 - 12 months sizes.

Disappointed with this.

The wee man will be livid.

Probably stick to pavement dancing in his Stone Island.

8 hours ago, gedster said:

November is a long way away. Hopefully be in stock sooner. Was always going to be popular, not the first time on retail side we've shot ourselves in the foot with lack of stock

Probably the usual sized 2nd/3rd strip order that's never sold out* in the history of the club ever.

*until price reduced in sale 

• 1 month later...
A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

Are we ever actually going to play in this kit?

We should wear it to put both Rangers and Celtic to the sword at Hampden to lift the League cup 

been here before

How does one "pre order" and in what way does it differ from just 'ordering'?

I noticed there was also a chance to "pre order" Ian Murrays book too which essentially meant you could pick it up on Friday the same as any other random punter nipping into the shop.

Edited by been here before

33 minutes ago, been here before said:

I noticed there was also a chance to "pre order" Ian Murrays book too which essentially meant you could pick it up on Friday the same as any other random punter nipping into the shop.

Avoids a sell out though. 😎

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Order it before its available to have.

been here before
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Order it before its available to have.

Hows that different from just ordering it?

will-i-am-a-jambo
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hows that different from just ordering it?

Because you are essentially buying it before it becomes available in the shop and you can't pick it up or have it sent to your house until it becomes in stock. Thanks to Mikey1874 for posting that the pre-order was up and running today, I have duly obliged. Looking forward to wearing the new top!

Edited by will-i-am-a-jambo

been here before
6 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Because you are essentially buying it before it becomes available in the shop and you can't pick it up or have it sent to your house until it becomes in stock. Thanks to Mikey1874 for posting that the pre-order was up and running today, I have duly obliged. Looking forward to wearing the new top!

Aye but all you're doing is just ordering it. This "pre- order" is just marketing pish. Unless you're ordering it before you're able to order it. Which isnt the case but folk fall for it with all sorts of shite.

Its not a pop at anyone, just one of lifes pet peeves.

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Aye but all you're doing is just ordering it. This "pre- order" is just marketing pish. Unless you're ordering it before you're able to order it. Which isnt the case but folk fall for it with all sorts of shite.

I agree with your statement that it is a marketing ploy. I think you are nitpicking at the semantics on pre-ordering and ordering though IMO. My view is: pre-order, you buy before it's in stock, ordering is buying when something is already in stock with the difference being you have to wait a bit longer with one than the other.

been here before
2 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

I agree with your statement that it is a marketing ploy. I think you are nitpicking at the semantics on pre-ordering and ordering though IMO. My view is: pre-order, you buy before it's in stock, ordering is buying when something is already in stock with the difference being you have to wait a bit longer with one than the other.

So if I phone up the shop and say "can I order the new shirt in fat ******* size" will they tell me theyr'e sorry I cant do that as its only available for pre order?

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 minute ago, been here before said:

So if I phone up the shop and say "can I order the new shirt in fat ******* size" will they tell me theyr'e sorry I cant do that as its only available for pre order?

Lol I don't know the answer to that one, good question!

39 minutes ago, been here before said:

It's a fair point you are making 

letsalldothebeattie

Does anyone know if you have to do this pre order if you emailed the club about being put on the waiting list when the shirt initially sold out? 

On 01/10/2019 at 20:04, letsalldothebeattie said:

Does anyone know if you have to do this pre order if you emailed the club about being put on the waiting list when the shirt initially sold out? 

I imagine so. 

The White Cockade

thinking of getting the third kit for the boy's Christmas

I think people have been saying it's a pretty tight fit

Anybody got one and should I order one size up?

I'm on the Isle of man so have to order online and can't get down to the shop to have a look

Cheers

Stupid Sexy Flanders
1 hour ago, The White Cockade said:

thinking of getting the third kit for the boy's Christmas

I think people have been saying it's a pretty tight fit

Anybody got one and should I order one size up?

I'm on the Isle of man so have to order online and can't get down to the shop to have a look

Cheers

I got my usual size and it fits perfectly.

been here before
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I hope they're planning on punting out infant sizes for Christmas. 

Like the ones you can buy online just now?

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Smallest size is 2-3 years, shouldn’t really be classed as “infant”, more toddler.

Governor Tarkin
32 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, not like the ones you can buy online just now.

18 minutes ago, smiler said:

Smallest size is 2-3 years, shouldn’t really be classed as “infant”, more toddler.

I suppose so. The laddie is almost 1 so would need the 12 - 18 months felly. When I asked in the shop the boy said there was a possibility they'd punt some out for Christmas.

He's got the home strip but it would be nice to stick him and his two cousins (3 & 5) in the third kit on Christmas day. They all like to be like each other. It's kinda cute.

One cousin is from a Celtic family and the other from a Rangers family, but me and my old man have been working on them for a couple of years and the brainwashing is coming along a treat.

Went to the clubstore this morning to order one for myself.

Name and mobile number taken but asked to bring the receipt to pick it up on Mon 4th Nov.

I'd signed up to the waiting list and got an email the other day saying to go online and pre-order it, so I did. They're obviously expecting more stock than they have people on the waiting list so maybe not expecting to completely sell out so quick this time.

3 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Playing away to Killie or Hamilton should give us a chance to wear it.

Nice looking top aswell.

Think Killie have an all navy home strip this year. 

heartsfc_fan
39 minutes ago, Walrus said:

Think Killie have an all navy home strip this year. 

Actually you're right.

Odd one as their "third kid" (according to Wikipedia) is actually the blue and white one.

14 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I suppose so. The laddie is almost 1 so would need the 12 - 18 months felly. When I asked in the shop the boy said there was a possibility they'd punt some out for Christmas.

He's got the home strip but it would be nice to stick him and his two cousins (3 & 5) in the third kit on Christmas day. They all like to be like each other. It's kinda cute.

One cousin is from a Celtic family and the other from a Rangers family, but me and my old man have been working on them for a couple of years and the brainwashing is coming along a treat.

Nice one mate. 

In the interim get the laddie togged up in the 17/18 strip, it's only a ten spot and it's a classic 👍

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, smiler said:

Nice one mate. 

In the interim get the laddie togged up in the 17/18 strip, it's only a ten spot and it's a classic 👍

All 3 of them already have it 👍

No ****ing about.