New third strip

kila

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

It has a very small amount of blue when you look at the whole kit. On the whole it is white.

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop_1561553686AWAYTopBack.jpg

It does look white in that photo but a guy had it on at the United game right in front of me and it’s definitely grey. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• kingantti1874

• It should have been ten

• Alex Kintner

Hungry hippo
6 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

It has a very small amount of blue when you look at the whole kit. On the whole it is white.

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop

heartofmidlothian_1920awayshortsleevetop_1561553686AWAYTopBack.jpg

Well aware that it's not the most common opinion but that's my favourite of our strips this season.

It should have been ten
38 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Anyone who sees that as black and blue are off their head! 

:lol:

Agreed 

Anyone who still wants the new 3rd kit might have to wait until November unless you fit a small or kids strip.

All medium, large, XL and  XXL have sold out. 

Bought mine online this morning... looks like I may be responsible for all of this. Sorry chaps. 😬

I know it’s sold well compared to the other strips but surprised can’t get more stock until November. Does anyone know what the merchandise deal is worth? 

21 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I know it’s sold well compared to the other strips but surprised can’t get more stock until November. Does anyone know what the merchandise deal is worth? 

I actually really respect the intelligence they have shown here:

Release the home strip - a good solid Hearts top that will sell plenty. Nothing too divisive, and guaranteed to be popular with many. 

Release the away strip - nice top, with maroon shorts which allows the possibility of all maroon which some fans like. Also not ridiculously busy either. 

Release the third strip - once everyone who is undecided has bought a top or two, you drop the mic! You force some folk who have already bought admittedly nice home and away strips to spend another £50.

😎👍

19 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

How many 4xFat Fcuk Jambos are there?  Tried to buy the 3rd top and all sold out

When I bought mine at 09:40, there was only L and S left. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

When they finished making mine at 09:40, there was only enough material for a few L and S left. 

FTFY 👍🏻

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Bought mine online this morning... looks like I may be responsible for all of this. Sorry chaps. 😬

22 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

How many 4xFat Fcuk Jambos are there?  Tried to buy the 3rd top and all sold out

There you have it.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

There you have it.

😄

Says the man who’s waist measurement is greater than his height... 😎

Alex Kintner
15 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

There you have it.

13 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

😄

tenor.gif

I actually really respect the intelligence they have shown here:

Release the home strip - a good solid Hearts top that will sell plenty. Nothing too divisive, and guaranteed to be popular with many. 

Release the away strip - nice top, with maroon shorts which allows the possibility of all maroon which some fans like. Also not ridiculously busy either. 

Release the third strip - once everyone who is undecided has bought a top or two, you drop the mic! You force some folk who have already bought admittedly nice home and away strips to spend another £50.

😎👍

Good in theory...if you don't run out of the mic drop.

I'm home next week for a visit and would have bought the 3rd kit which would have been £50 into the shop plus whatever else I picked up when I was in there. Now, I'll not bother going to the shop at all.

...a bit disco

😄

Wasn't that when you tried to drunkenly molest me in Bar 1874. #MeToo.

...a bit disco
30 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Is the 3rd kit sold out can’t seem to find it in the online store?

Apparently so.

Bungalow Bill
36 minutes ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Is the 3rd kit sold out can’t seem to find it in the online store?

On Wednesday they had sold out of XL tops, guy said they weren’t get more until November. This might be the same for the other sizes now. 

8 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

On Wednesday they had sold out of XL tops, guy said they weren’t get more until November. This might be the same for the other sizes now. 

Bit off a joke to be honest if that’s the case best top in years and sold out in a week with no more ordered 

PhoenixHearts
On 24/07/2019 at 02:40, Arthur Morgan said:

Anyone who sees that as black and blue are off their head! 

Anyone who sees it as black and blue is factually correct, it turns out. I've taught myself to see it both ways. First time I saw white and gold. Next time insaw blue. It's all to do with this "contextual colour" psychological shite. But I work with graphics and stuff. 

PhoenixHearts

Weird that folks are saying they're sold out in all them sizes. Is this maybe just an online thing?

Was just in Thursday afternoin buying a Large. Seemed to be plenty left on the shelves.

Mind you, now that I'm thinking about it, you usually just take the size you're after up to the counter and they dig out a fresh one all nicely folded and sealed in the bag. This time I'm sure he just folded up the same one I tried on🤔

Arthur Morgan
30 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Anyone who sees it as black and blue is factually correct, it turns out. I've taught myself to see it both ways. First time I saw white and gold. Next time insaw blue. It's all to do with this "contextual colour" psychological shite. But I work with graphics and stuff. 

No matter how many times I look at it, it stays white and gold. How is it factually correct being black and blue? :lol:

portobellojambo1
9 hours ago, 19/05/2012 said:

Bit off a joke to be honest if that’s the case best top in years and sold out in a week with no more ordered 

When I was in to get mine last week the guy in the shop explained to me that it wouldn't matter if Hearts contacted Umbro now and asked for a huge order of additional strips, they wouldn't get them until later in the year. It is the way Umbro operate by all accounts.

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

When I was in to get mine last week the guy in the shop explained to me that it wouldn't matter if Hearts contacted Umbro now and asked for a huge order of additional strips, they wouldn't get them until later in the year. It is the way Umbro operate by all accounts.

As a successful business woman Anne must be bloody furious, and maybe even embarrassed. A potential lucrative money spinner hindered by poor manufacturing scheduling and planning. Its not even the first time it's happened. 

23 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

We had the exact same ****ing problem with Adidas.

How can these companies be so bloody awkward? 

16 minutes ago, OTT said:

We had the exact same ****ing problem with Adidas.

How can these companies be so bloody awkward? 

I already mentioned this scenario and the reply was Hearts order only the amount they think they will sell! But surely the design/style was decided on weeks ago and they could have had a pre-order system in place then everybody would have gotten the shirt that wanted one. 

15 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Wasn't that when you tried to drunkenly molest me in Bar 1874. #MeToo.

I was just walking forward, it’s not my fault your head is that height. You didn’t seem in any rush to get out the way either.

been here before

Theres loads on sale in the shop just now, or at least there was on Wednesday.

Half price or 15 quid or something along those lines.

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres loads on sale in the shop just now, or at least there was on Wednesday.

Half price or 15 quid or something along those lines.

Nothing online. Just 18/19 away tops.

Just noticed they have put the third kit back on sale on the website this morning only sizes available are Small and Large 

Ballitojambo

bought xl online, fits the brother in law perfectly, he takes a large, sister went down to try and change it for xxl, no go, have to wait till november, not happy, crap planning,

about to go to Portugal will now have to dazzle them with my Rosebery cup top

augusthearts

Top 3rd kit shirt. First non home kit I've bought in years. When I got it on Monday one of the last XLs left. Hopefully they get more in soon - Xmas is quite a wait. 

PhoenixHearts
On 27/07/2019 at 01:13, Arthur Morgan said:

No matter how many times I look at it, it stays white and gold. How is it factually correct being black and blue? :lol:

Factually correct because this is the actual dress here.

Also a wee explaination about why some people see it differently. Basically it all down to shitty lighting and photography.

The-dress-258911.jpg

9n4zhknln (1).jpg

Arthur Morgan
13 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Factually correct because this is the actual dress here.

Also a wee explaination about why some people see it differently. Basically it all down to shitty lighting and photography.

The-dress-258911.jpg

9n4zhknln (1).jpg

Nice one, cheers :D

hmfc_liam06

Anyone with any ideas as to when the 3rd kit will be back in stock? Was going to buy a large there but nothing on the website.

14 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Anyone with any ideas as to when the 3rd kit will be back in stock? Was going to buy a large there but nothing on the website.

Was in shop on Saturday morning-girl said it would be November for new stock

Screenshot_20190731-204426_Instagram.thumb.jpg.408894716de90fc993bf529c243570bc.jpg

From Hearts insta - sold out in mens sizes, fastest selling changed strip off all time.

The more I see it the better it gets.

3 points away at Easter Road wearing this, pure beauty. 

10 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Will we wear the 3rd kit in any games? Can't see it myself.

Around about November when the new stock comes in...just prior to Christmas shock horror

Stupid Sexy Flanders
46 minutes ago, Deans Jambo said:

Did we wear the previous third strip in any games? Yes we did. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

We wore the last third kit many times so yeah

PhoenixHearts
8 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

Can see us easily wearing it away to Hamilton, without question. For me that's almost a lock.

Away to Kilmarnock, Motherwell and Livingston could be worth a shout too.

Case could be made for wearing it away at Celtic, Rangers and Hibs but I prefer us donning the famous maroon against the like of them.

And I wouldn't discount us wearing it at home once or twice given it's historical popularity. Maybe in cup games or non "marquee" league games.

Because I got sent home ill from work yesterday.  I went online to buy the new 3rd kit. However the top it seems is sold out. Anyone know how often Hearts online store restocks?

Edited by Marvin

15 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Was looking forward to picking this up today but not available again until November apparently :( 

November is a long way away. Hopefully be in stock sooner. Was always going to be popular, not the first time on retail side we've shot ourselves in the foot with lack of stock

hmfc_liam06
17 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

Does it really matter if we do or don't?