New third strip

kila

4 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

Very surprising option to launch it in the old Tynie school playground. Seem to going for the urban look.

Must be outside the old techy block as I was at Tynie from 79-83 and that’s the only facing brick building I can recall. The rest is all stone. 

Urban look is all the rage these days 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• kingantti1874

• It should have been ten

• Alex Kintner

Showed the wife and her reply was " it looks great but mind you won't look as good as Christophe does " 😂

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

The team will look epic in an all black kit. Excellent play here-a cult classic in the making. Imagine doing hibs in an all black kit. Epic.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Must be outside the old techy block as I was at Tynie from 79-83 and that’s the only facing brick building I can recall. The rest is all stone. 

Urban look is all the rage these days 

The good old days , eh ? 😂😂😂

wattie exploited

best top for years been waiting for a black and maroon top for ages now am going to buy at least 3 of them well done hearts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smart as fcuk !!!!!!!!!!  :robboyas:

First time I'll be taking a top on holiday since my honeymoon in May 2012.

Edited by DETTY29

It's beautiful. Completely beautiful.

I like the home one, something a bit different.

I've gone completely off the away one.

But this is just stunning.

Will be buying to play 5s in. And I've not bought a strip in years. 

Next year - Inter type away top and keep this as a third and we'll have the most beautiful set of strips in our history IMO.

LarrysRightFoot
20 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

It's beautiful. Completely beautiful.

I like the home one, something a bit different.

I've gone completely off the away one.

But this is just stunning.

Will be buying to play 5s in. And I've not bought a strip in years. 

Next year - Inter type away top and keep this as a third and we'll have the most beautiful set of strips in our history IMO.

I’d love an update of the Inter style away but it’s a lot of black so can’t see them doing that while this 3rd kit is around. 

Maybe be an update of the 95/96 away?

7 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

The good old days , eh ? 😂😂😂

Was good for you Mr D as I recall you were in the classes above me lol.  Who can forget Mr Little the crazy science teacher bouncing bulls eyes around the classroom. Miss Holland the science teacher who looked Like a page 3 girl. The bully Mr Sutherland, cruel bar steward gave me 4 of the belt in front of the class bus on the way to meggetland for PE. Big joe who belted me many times in his office. Sometimes I used to just go home if I was sent to get the belt. 6 ft 4 giant belting wee laddies with all his might. I reckon he’d frequent leather and lace fetish clubs back then such was this god fearing maniac with the leather belt tucked in his shoulder. He’d pull it out and wield it like a circus ringmaster. I remember one time him screaming at me then he produced the belt and ordered me to put the hand out. As he raised it up to whack me, at the very last moment I pulled my hand away and he missed. He was infuriated. When he asked me to raise it again, I bolted for the door and naffed off home leaving my school bag and everything else. My dad ended up going in to see him and threatened if he belted me again he’d do him. I was never belted by the pr1ck again.

Yes good times indeed Mr D 😂. No wonder I ended up in the building trade 🤣

It should have been ten
15 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

A thing of beauty.

That badge looks edible🍴

Honestly the photos’ don’t do it justice bud, cracking shade of maroon on the badge, etc :thumb:

3fingersreid
58 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Was good for you Mr D as I recall you were in the classes above me lol.  Who can forget Mr Little the crazy science teacher bouncing bulls eyes around the classroom. Miss Holland the science teacher who looked Like a page 3 girl. The bully Mr Sutherland, cruel bar steward gave me 4 of the belt in front of the class bus on the way to meggetland for PE. Big joe who belted me many times in his office. Sometimes I used to just go home if I was sent to get the belt. 6 ft 4 giant belting wee laddies with all his might. I reckon he’d frequent leather and lace fetish clubs back then such was this god fearing maniac with the leather belt tucked in his shoulder. He’d pull it out and wield it like a circus ringmaster. I remember one time him screaming at me then he produced the belt and ordered me to put the hand out. As he raised it up to whack me, at the very last moment I pulled my hand away and he missed. He was infuriated. When he asked me to raise it again, I bolted for the door and naffed off home leaving my school bag and everything else. My dad ended up going in to see him and threatened if he belted me again he’d do him. I was never belted by the pr1ck again.

Can’t remember being in any classes above anyone else , just two separate classes filled with kids who hated the place 😂😂. Some of the names you mentioned bring back memories 👍🏻 I’ll add mr Hamilton and mr Borthwick great laughs and the lovely miss Cunningham too😀

Dont put yourself down your doing better than most being in the building trade , look at the £££££’s you spend on Hearts thanks to it , I dare say this cracking top will be heading to the Saughton Jambo household 😉

Well need to grab a pint pre match in the 1874 bar 👍🏻

Really is one of the best kits we've released.

Umbro are tremendous at producing top football strips.

Byyy The Light

Can't ever remember such a positive reaction to a top.  Hopefully a massive seller and by the sounds of things it will be!

Ballitojambo
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

My God !!!!!, Mr LIttle, madman, my folks went to a parent evening and on their return instead of the normal bollocking we had to sit the old man down, he had

just met Mr Little who had been his science teacher back in the day, he must have taught for 50 years, agree Sutherland was a git.

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Could be the best selling top ever 👍🏽

I doubt it will outsell the WW1 retro badge shirt from the Championship season. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It will be hard to do that,but as I went to get mine this morning there was a steady stream of folk on Gorgie road with Hearts bags and the shop was busy.

22 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That too would probably have sold even more if Adidas weren’t such a shite supplier.

I do love that championship championship-winning top but I hate the cut of it - the shoulders were massive but the chest was really narrow.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It will be hard to do that,but as I went to get mine this morning there was a steady stream of folk on Gorgie road with Hearts bags and the shop was busy.

Good news. Will probably get one myself (maybe even one for Mrs Hersh) last one we got was the Roseberry one which I like an poo to all those who don't! :shade:

Scnorthedinburgh
14 hours ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

About to holiday in Australia...............is it good to wear my all black strip  ☺️

Will certainly start a few conversations.

4forDevries
27 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Jizz doesn't show on a black jersey

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif~c200

If only Present Clinton had known....

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Good news. Will probably get one myself (maybe even one for Mrs Hersh) last one we got was the Roseberry one which I like an poo to all those who don't! :shade:

I have that too, and a scarf to match 😱.

I P Knightley
4 minutes ago, 4forDevries said:

If only Present Clinton had known....

I somehow doubt that my claim stands up to much scientific scrutiny.

I suppose I'll have to keep the shirt on a hanger at the other side of the room while I do my business.

The Treasurer
52 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Now and £50

It's an expensive business for those with kids.

I don't even like replica kits but your new 3rd shirt is the nuts. Particularly with no nasty sponsor on the front.

Spurs forums are very impressed.

Shame we have to have red crap on our home kits, 

grumpy rebus

Was in the shop at opening time this morning and they sold about 5 or 6 in 10 mins. Buy now while stocks last guys. 

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

It's an expensive business for those with kids.

Yeah with shorts and socks obviously 

...a bit disco

Boy in shop saying the 2, 3, 4XLs are the big sellers so far. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Barack said:

You go for the 3?

Cheeky bass.

Large mate, as they're neat made.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Barack said:

I had no doubts, chief!

:biggrin2: