Selkirkhmfc1874

I'm going as follows.

1, Celtic 

2. Rangers 

3, Heart Of midlothian 

4. Aberdeen 

5. Kilmarnock 

6. That mob other side of city 

I think it will be different at the top with newco winning.

1, rangers 

2, celtic

3, hearts

4, aberdeen

5, kilmarnock 

6, Motherwell.

In no particular order:

Hearts

Aberdeen 

Celtic 

Rangers 

Kilmarnock 

Motherwell 

Outside hunch would be Ross County. Have a feeling they'll be a surprise package. Impressive the way they bounced straight back from 2018's relegation and how they've began the League Cup group games. 

Relegation struggle for the emailing scuttlers, imo. 

I just hope against hope that we are in a strong position on January 1st and take it from there.

Couldn't honestly care less where any other club finishes.

Hearts,Killie,Aberdeen,Rangers,Celtic,Motherwell .If only dreams can come true.

30 minutes ago, superjack said:

I think it will be different at the top with newco winning.

1, rangers 

2, celtic

3, hearts

4, aberdeen

5, kilmarnock 

6, Motherwell.

i think this as well

30 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Rangers

Celtic

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock 

Hearts

Hibs

Rangers

Celtic 

Aberdeen 

Hearts

Kilmarnock 

Motherwell 

alwaysthereinspirit

Every pre season from about 1968/9 I've hoped the upcoming season would be the one. See no point in changing now.

Heart of Midlothian to win the league.

Think we’ll replace Killie in the cat and mouse chase with Aberdeen for 3rd place.

I hope so anyway. There’s no other thing I expect from Hearts now. Last 3 seasons are out of the norm for us generally when we are a settled SPL side. 

With a strong squad and positive attitude , Hearts are a club capable of propelling themselves back to where they should be quite quickly. Grates seeing the Sheep being up there every year recently. They benefited from our admin demise ,while previously struggling , before getting themselves together in 2014. 

Time to rectify things 

Edited by Debut 4

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Was confident we would finish 3rd last time.

Sheep seem to have recruited well,  probably stronger,  Kilmarnock will surely regress, Hibs are shit. 

Bottom line we need 7 more wins

SpruceBringsteen

1st: Celtic

COUNTRY MILE

2nd: Rangers

COUNTRY MILE

3-5th: combination of us, Aberdeen and Hibs

6th: don't really GAF to be honest

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Hearts conceded 50 SP goals last season. More than St Johnstone, and more than Livingston. 

Don't think we scored an awful lot either  :(

Don't know what the **** Celtic are playing at giving the gig to lennon full time. Could well cost them big time, reckon they'll have enough in their locker to do it again but not by much

Celtic

Huns

Hearts

Aberdeen

Killie

Hibs

The Real Maroonblood
13 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Rangers by a distance 

Celtic 

Aberdeen 

Hearts 

Hibs 

Livi 

Sevco by a distance.

:rofl:

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Sevco by a distance.

:rofl:

You reckon they won’t? Lennon will blow up at Celtic and it will end in tears. Rangers have recruited well and built on what they all ready had. All will be revealed I suppose. 

Wow. Just wow.

We have no midfield, no decent strikers, shite nanagement team and we can't keep a steady XI due to constant injuries and poor discipline.

6th 

Mr Elwood P
57 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

You reckon they won’t? Lennon will blow up at Celtic and it will end in tears. Rangers have recruited well and built on what they all ready had. All will be revealed I suppose. 

I think may have a chance but the ‘by a distance’ chat is illogical. They need to make up about 10 points just to be in the game. I can’t see them adding another 10-15 on top of that. If Celtic get £25m for Tierney and £10-15m for Ntcham they could blow Rangers out the water.

Celtic

Rangers 

Aberdeen

Hearts

Kilmarnock 

Ross County 

As long as I can get to sing....”we’re gonna win the league” at some stage during the season I’ll be happy. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think may have a chance but the ‘by a distance’ chat is illogical. They need to make up about 10 points just to be in the game. I can’t see them adding another 10-15 on top of that. If Celtic get £25m for Tierney and £10-15m for Ntcham they could blow Rangers out the water.

3 out of the 4 old firm games Rangers where the better side. If rangers can take care of the games against Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie etc then they’ll be fine I reckon. They drew three times with hibs, lost to Aberdeen and drew and drew and got beat off killie. I don’t even think they’ll win it cause they are better than last season I just think celtic under Lennon will be a disaster. Lennon is an awful manager. 

tartofmidlothian

1. Rangers

2. Celtic 

3. Aberdeen

4. Hearts 

5. Hibs

6. Killie 

Relegated: St Mirren 

Promoted: Dundee United

Scottish Cup: Celtic

League Cup: Hearts

My prediction is 

1) Celtic despite having Lennon they have too much financial muscle to fail this year

2) New Rangers - although there's still rumours of them being skint they are still spending and they have tightened up significantly under Gerrard

3) Aberdeen - I think they're too strong for us to catch although we will take points of them

4) Hearts - we are better than last year but we need to take our chances and stop gifting goals (Bobby & Berra mainly). Could do with a new goalie (Doyle is just crap, Bobby is OK but needs decent competition) and a box to box midfield player.

5) Hibs - they're short of forwards although Allen & Mallan may give them a goal threat from the middle of the park. I still think we'll finish above them though.

6) Killie - the rest of the league are pish and whilst I think they'll be affected by Clarke going as well as losing a few players I still think they'll be top 6.

Hopefully I'm a tad wrong and we win the league and the Hibs bassas go down

:robboyas:

Mr Elwood P
34 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

3 out of the 4 old firm games Rangers where the better side. If rangers can take care of the games against Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie etc then they’ll be fine I reckon. They drew three times with hibs, lost to Aberdeen and drew and drew and got beat off killie. I don’t even think they’ll win it cause they are better than last season I just think celtic under Lennon will be a disaster. Lennon is an awful manager. 

Not much to support the idea that Lennon is an awful manager. He’s won 4 Scottish Premiership titles, 3 Scottish Cups and managed to get a wee team like Hibs into the Scottish Premiership by winning the Scottish Championship. He is also the Celtic manager to get them furthest in the Champions League in recent times. On top of that he lost less games as Celtic manager than Brendan Rodgers last season. I agree Rangers are starting to look very threatening under Gerard but Lennon could be handed one hell of a transfer kitty. That said I hope Celtic have a horrible season and win absolutely nothing!

We've proven often enough in the past that we can challenge for the league for half to three quarters of a season.  The final run in takes it's toll.

Could we improve on that?  The obvious answer is yes, but would we?  Different question altogether.

Jambo 4 Ever
3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

1st: Celtic

COUNTRY MILE

2nd: Rangers

COUNTRY MILE

3-5th: combination of us, Aberdeen and Hibs

6th: don't really GAF to be honest

This probably 

CloustonHMFC

1 Hearts

2 Hearts

3 Hearts

4 Hearts

5 Hearts

6 Hearts

12 Hibs

In all seriousness though, as much as it pains me to actually say it, I think Rangers might win the league with Celtic runners up.

Think 3rd/4th will be between us and Aberdeen, they were a bit off the boil last season but seemed to have recruited well. We’ve recruited well, I think, add in a decent holding midfielder then we’ll be in good shape providing we have a bit of luck on the injury front.

Hibs to finish 5th, by all accounts their recruitment doesn’t look too good. A few Hibs mates aren’t particularly happy with the new faces brought in and reckon their strongest 11 doesn’t include any of the newcomers.

I don’t know about 6th, will depend on how Killie get on with the huge changes this year.

Think we’re in with a shout of a cup and wouldn’t be surprised to see us make both finals. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

The top two spots are a foregone conclusion the only question being which order those two will finish. Whatever the order may be they will both finish far ahead of 3rd place.

I have to take Aberdeen to finish third since they appear to be recruiting relatively well and were already stronger than Hearts.

I think/hope Hearts can finish 4th and I don't see Hibs doing any better than 5th maybe even 6th. A good cup run is also doable contingent on avoiding the OF.

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, busby1985 said:

With the resources Smeltic have you or I could manage them and win the league.

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

The top two spots are a foregone conclusion the only question being which order those two will finish. Whatever the order may be they will both finish far ahead of 3rd place.

I have to take Aberdeen to finish third since they appear to be recruiting relatively well and were already stronger than Hearts.

I think/hope Hearts can finish 4th and I don't see Hibs doing any better than 5th maybe even 6th. A good cup run is also doable contingent on avoiding the OF.

Respect your view but it's too negative for me.  We have beaten the OF many, many times and will continue to do so.  Even Hibs manage it.

9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

If Celtic and Rangers are 1st and 2nd, 

which 3 teams will finish above Hearts?

Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and Hibs in that order.