Fantasy Premier League 2019/20 - Cash Competition

Homme

Hi all, there has been some interest in renewing this for the upcoming season. All the below has been copy and pasted from last year with the relevant information changed. Once again, i have sought approval from Admin who have kindly allowed us to renew the competition this year.

This is your standard Fantasy Football game. £100M to spend on players with transfers available throughout the season. The rules are simple - the persons with the most points at the end of the 2019/20 season is declared the winner. Last time around we had cash prizes for the top 5 players - prizes are agreed between participants when all monies are collected.

ENTRY TO THIS LEAGUE IS £5 - Prize money will be the total amount collected by the cut off date of September 14th. This gives a month after the season starts to have your entry fee in. All prize money split will be decided by entrants when it is known what the total prize pot is. The more entrants, the greater the prizes and perhaps the more places we can award prizes to.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] - In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season.

Alternatively if you would like to send your entry fee via a bank transfer, please PM me for the details. 

The code to join this years competition is s91svu

When sending details please include info such as your team name and JKB username. This makes it so much easier when collecting and to tell who has paid and who has yet to pay.

You can sign up and select your team here - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - Please note that to qualify for the first gameweek and to avoid playing catch up you must have your team selected by 19:00 on August 9

If there are any questions, please give me a shout. I'll keep bumping this regularly and provide updates prize pots to provide some transparency.

Edited by Homme

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• hueyview

• Irufushi

• Marvin

mrmarkus1981
40 minutes ago, Homme said:

Thanks to Inter Yerma for your entry fee. 

I'm always awful at this but its a laugh!!

1 minute ago, mrmarkus1981 said:

I'm always awful at this but its a laugh!!

My season usually consists of doing pretty well until christmas, and then falling away worse than Hearts did last season.

Bit of fun though!

Going to keep with the tradition of finishing dead last in this league, and enter again!

After the loss of Djoum, I need a new fantasy name, so in comes Souttariffic FC :lol:

I'll get the £5 d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ entry fee transferred at the weekend :) 

4 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Going to keep with the tradition of finishing dead last in this league, and enter again!

After the loss of Djoum, I need a new fantasy name, so in comes Souttariffic FC :lol:

I'll get the £5 d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶n̶e̶r̶ entry fee transferred at the weekend :) 

Cheers for joining again!

Bumping this up for the evening. 

Potential £30 cash pot so far.  Got up to just under £300 the last couple of seasons so plenty time to go yet. 

6 hours ago, karipidis said:

Entered and £5 sent 

Received. Cheers! 

Up to potential £40 cash pot now. 

10 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Can definitely see myself getting involved in this.

I just assumed you would after showing interest and bumping threads etc :lol:

1 hour ago, Homme said:

I just assumed you would after showing interest and bumping threads etc :lol:

Good point!

;)

27 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Have entered.  Payment to follow Wednesday.......

Cheers

Thanks for your entry!

Finally got a team i am relatively happy with. Kept on forgetting to save my transfers and having to start again :facepalm:

You can sign up and automatically pick your team to start with and have unlimited time to change until game week 1. Just in case people thing they don't have the time at the minute. 

23 minutes ago, King prawn said:

You Berra believe it are back.. £5 sent :) 

Go it. Cheers! All the best for the comp! 

8 minutes ago, The Establishment said:

Entered and paid. Thanks

Received. Thanks very much and good luck! 

I’ll get signed up to this tonight or tomorrow. Been a wee while since I played fantasy football. Class is permanent though :cool:

54 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

I’ll get signed up to this tonight or tomorrow. Been a wee while since I played fantasy football. Class is permanent though :cool:

Nice one. As I said, lots of time to finilise a team and if you are struggling for time at the minute you can auto pick for the time being. 

With the likes of McLean and Mcginn now playing in the prem, I've tried to make a team for fantasy of players who've featured against Hearts at some point in their career. Does anyone have any suggestions for players I may have missed out?

5 minutes ago, Sideshow said:

With the likes of McLean and Mcginn now playing in the prem, I've tried to make a team for fantasy of players who've featured against Hearts at some point in their career. Does anyone have any suggestions for players I may have missed out?

Few liverpool and Tottenham players ? Kane?

Kane is a good one from the Spurs game and I also have Sterling as well from the Liverpool match. There's probably players who've been on loan in the SPFL as well who I've forgotten.

25 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Thats my fiver donated...

Good luck everyone

Received it mate. Thank you and good luck! 

34 minutes ago, Sideshow said:

Kane is a good one from the Spurs game and I also have Sterling as well from the Liverpool match. There's probably players who've been on loan in the SPFL as well who I've forgotten.

Van Dijk, Hutton, Armstrong

30 minutes ago, Homme said:

Van Dijk, Hutton, Armstrong

Hutton is a free agent according to transfermarkt. Would have been a good shout though.

53 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

Maddison? On loan at Aberdeen, now at Leicester.

I've been searching and can only see him featured as an unused sub. Might sneak him in though as he's a quality player.

1 hour ago, robbo010 said:

Just to let you know that I am going to join the league, I will get team picked and money paid soon 👍

No worries. Is it yourself that has joined and paid within the last hour? Initials PA? 

1 minute ago, robbo010 said:

Yeah, I've joined and paid, initials are PR though.

Yep that's my mistake sorry. I've received your entry. Thanks very much and all the best for the competition! 

Wee update. 

Potential prize pot at £75 and monies received so far is £45.

Cheers to everyone who has entered so far. 

Say What Again
19 hours ago, Sideshow said:

Kyle Walker played in the game at Tynie.

Kasper Schmiechel was at Falkirk. As was Tim Krul

Martin Kelly, Jordan Henderson and Jonjo Shelvey all played in the Hearts v Liverpool game, as well as Sterling you mentioned.

James McArthur and James McCarthy for Hamilton?

Ex-Hibby Matt Doherty

Behram Kayal

Ki Sung Yueng

John Fleck

Robert Snodgrass