Huddersfield New Top

Jambomuzz

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Will be a paddy power wind up 

It's not.

Huddersfield Town’s Commercial Director Sean Jarvis explained:

“The kit launch is a big day for many supporters, who are keen to see what the team will be running out in during the coming season.

“We’ve gone for a really modern twist on how we feature the famous Paddy Power logo. Paddy Power is a very forward-thinking, innovative company – that’s one of the main reasons that we’re so excited to work with them – the new ‘sash’ style logo is really eye-catching and helps maintain our reputation as being innovators too.”

The new home kit will be worn for the first time by Jan Siewert’s side in Wednesday evening’s pre-season match at Rochdale before going on sale online at htafcmegastore.com and in Town’s retail outlets on Saturday. Further details on sizes and pricing will appear on htafc.com later this week.

Please note that the Paddy Power logo cannot feature on children’s sized shirts.

1 minute ago, bn jambo said:

It's not.

Huddersfield Town’s Commercial Director Sean Jarvis explained:

“The kit launch is a big day for many supporters, who are keen to see what the team will be running out in during the coming season.

“We’ve gone for a really modern twist on how we feature the famous Paddy Power logo. Paddy Power is a very forward-thinking, innovative company – that’s one of the main reasons that we’re so excited to work with them – the new ‘sash’ style logo is really eye-catching and helps maintain our reputation as being innovators too.”

The new home kit will be worn for the first time by Jan Siewert’s side in Wednesday evening’s pre-season match at Rochdale before going on sale online at htafcmegastore.com and in Town’s retail outlets on Saturday. Further details on sizes and pricing will appear on htafc.com later this week.

Please note that the Paddy Power logo cannot feature on children’s sized shirts.

That. Is. Out. Rageous. 

Bazzas right boot

That will give rangers a cracking idea. 

Probably not paddy power, tho. 

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

That will give rangers a cracking idea. 

Probably not paddy power, tho. 

Tango/Fanta ??

adambraejambo

Do they not want anyone to buy their strip. I positive this be a publicity stunt and Huddersfield will start new season with a normal Paddy Power sized sponsor. They got a parachute payment and I sure they were sensible in wages paid whilst in top league so don't think they are at deaths door desperate for money and need to sell their sole to the devil for quick cash. 

The Internet

Paddy Power are amazing at getting people to talk about them in a kind of 'oh what are they like' way. 

Paddy Power will take screenshots of angry fan reactions, make a video with it, lots of publicity for both them and Huddersfield, then the actual kit will be released. Job's a good 'un. 

Unknown user

I suppose it's not that mental, ligue 1 clubs often have 5 sponsors scattered across their kit, and who can forget this classic of monstrous advertising?

coventry-talbot.jpg

Having said all that, I'd be utterly raging if it was us!

Салатные палочки
15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I suppose it's not that mental, ligue 1 clubs often have 5 sponsors scattered across their kit, and who can forget this classic of monstrous advertising?

coventry-talbot.jpg

That's now seen as a classic as well. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
55 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Paddy Power are amazing at getting people to talk about them in a kind of 'oh what are they like' way. 

Indeed: They are the Ryanair of betting firms.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Paddy Power are the type to sponsor SevCo then rip them for it!  Love their PR stuff.

I don't see Paddy sponsoring Rangers. It will be a cold day in hell I would imagine :lol:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 hours ago, BRY said:

Tango/Fanta ??

The Sash my Fanta wore?

Fans are saying the rules around a sponsor's logo don't allow one bigger than 250cm² on the front of a shirt, so it has to be a hoax.

34 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

The Sash my Fanta wore?

In the skilling and the boing?

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Fans are saying the rules around a sponsor's logo don't allow one bigger than 250cm² on the front of a shirt, so it has to be a hoax.

Wouldn't be unlike Paddy Power for it to be a prank

I guess if it's on the club shop online then you can't argue it's real. What I will say though is there's no hint of a prank from the wording from Huddersfield or the photos

3 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Is that a sash?

Looks like it to me. Quite an intrusive shirt sponsor too.

Hectormasson
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Looks like it to me. Quite an intrusive shirt sponsor too.

Their fans cant buy that surely,?? Makes hearts rosebery shirt look dapper !!

HexhamJambo

The football league have rules on that restrict the size of front of shirt sponsors so, as some have already said, this is clearly a prank. 

Sawdust Caesar
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

coventry-talbot.jpg

Modelled by Paul Calf.

5 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Is that a sash?

If it weren't for the sponsor, Sevco would kill for an orange sash on their shirts...

1 hour ago, itsnomarooned said:

Waiting for The Rangers to enter into an agreement with a mobile provider and adopt the same style.

Beat me to it!

I wonder if you could refuse to wear a strip? I f'n would if that monstrosity was hanging up in me changing room.

Gotta be a wind up tho.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
2 hours ago, itsnomarooned said:

Waiting for The Rangers to enter into an agreement with a mobile provider and adopt the same style.

Manchester City setting the pace on that one:

image.png.725036ec9fb821b250f23f95ac495f10.png

8 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

Already getting the reaction that Paddy Power were after it seems

Yep.  Brilliant at marketing.   Creating a seethe can be just as good as creating support. 

Салатные палочки
15 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

It's real...

I can't see them being allowed to wear that in a league game. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
3 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Perhaps not but in this case they’ll have budgeted for selling x,000 of tops at £40 - £50. 

No one in their right mind would buy this so if it is real it’s a shocking decision. 

I'd be surprised if any supporter would take one for free.

8 minutes ago, Ritchez said:

They're playing in it right now.

Yeah, just saw a pic.  I see there's no names on the back of the shirts though, so maybe a one off thing.