Season ticket with finance

jambo1975

Folks I know there is a mega thread re st. However I'm looking to gauge if there are any folk like myself who have got season tickets via our new finance provider and had no confirmation from the club. I am now 2 direct debits in and have had no confirmation from the ticket office that my season ticket has been renewed. I emailed them and was told things would be processed after the first dd payment was taken. Given that was a month ago clearly bullshit and dont want to hassle the usual exemplaty service I get from hearts but the more the days pass the more I'm worried.

Edited by jambo1975

Whitburn Hearts

I'm in the same boat , if they are doing them in sections im last in section Z. If its by surname I'm W so nearly last again . I will wait a couple of weeks then contact them.

Edited by Whitburn Hearts
spelling

I’ve not had any confirmation either - first payment was 28 June, but from what the ticket office said to me I’m not sure that they’re sending confirmations out.  I’ve just been keeping an eye on my account online and within the last week it’s changed my season ticket option from “renew now” to “current season ticket holder” and the option to renew is no longer there.  I’m assuming that means everything’s gone though ok. Hope that helps.

2 hours ago, Mrs C said:

I’ve not had any confirmation either - first payment was 28 June, but from what the ticket office said to me I’m not sure that they’re sending confirmations out.  I’ve just been keeping an eye on my account online and within the last week it’s changed my season ticket option from “renew now” to “current season ticket holder” and the option to renew is no longer there.  I’m assuming that means everything’s gone though ok. Hope that helps.

Same here

I'd email the club seeing as they told you they'd be in touch at a certain point but haven't done so.

From experience it's better to chase up as mistakes happen, but they're good at sorting it very quickly once you let them know.

I moved seats with my mate this season. I chased up as his ticket was yet to arrive yet mine had. Turned out there was a problem somewhere and they still had him in the old seat. They sorted it immediately once this was realised.

Good luck!

PaulHartley10

I've got mines.

After a couple of days my seat went grey on the dot count. Then I got an email to sign off on it. Then I was down as a current season ticket holder with the option to renew. Then I got my loyalty points and then the card came through the post. Took about 4 weeks in all.

I'm two payments into a four month agreement, got my card after one.