Parking tomorrow

letsalldothebeattie

letsalldothebeattie

Where’s best to park near the ground tomorrow? Been a while since I was last at Cowdenbeath and can’t remember where I parked the last time 

TyphoonJambo

Just dropped into Google earth to check out the parking outside the ground to land right next to some random Asian bloke proudly pointing to his curryshop. I mean, how long did he wait for the Google van to come past? 

11 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Where’s best to park near the ground tomorrow? Been a while since I was last at Cowdenbeath and can’t remember where I parked the last time 

Cowdenbeath community center has car park and only few mins walk away

Street called Stenhouse street which is over spill car park on match days.

Also Cowdenbeath rail station an OK place to park as only 5 mins walk or so. 

WheatfieldWarrior
35 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Do you not just park round the edge of the pitch?

WheatfieldWarrior
9 minutes ago, gov said:

with your headlights on?

That's it, and bring bag of oranges for half time.

letsalldothebeattie
40 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Just dropped into Google earth to check out the parking outside the ground to land right next to some random Asian bloke proudly pointing to his curryshop. I mean, how long did he wait for the Google van to come past? 

Going to have to check that out 😂

37 minutes ago, PB21 said:

Cowdenbeath community center has car park and only few mins walk away

Street called Stenhouse street which is over spill car park on match days.

Also Cowdenbeath rail station an OK place to park as only 5 mins walk or so. 

Cheers mate I’ll make note of these for when I get up their tomorrow. 

Portable Badger
1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

So what you never found your car?:huh:

letsalldothebeattie
5 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

So what you never found your car?:huh:

Nut it was a long walk home after the game 😂

The_razors_edge

Stenhouse street car park, leisure centre car park, car park directly outside the stadium, park in shimla palace, get some scran and leave your car in the car park, there’s parking in streets called Rowan terrace, hill street and chapel street all within a stones throw from the stadium. You could also park at natal place and it’s about a 5 minute walk from the ground. 

Nobody will have any bother getting decent on street parking tomorrow, Cowdenbeath has it in abundance, a lot bigger a town than most folk seem to think!

grumpy rebus
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Think that was called the Shimla Palace or something like that. Always used to be worth a visit. but that was a few years back so I take no responsibility now 😂😂

Jambof3tornado
2 hours ago, grumpy rebus said:

Think that was called the Shimla Palace or something like that. Always used to be worth a visit. but that was a few years back so I take no responsibility now 😂😂

Still decent I believe.

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Still decent I believe.

It was certainly reported as being very good a few years back, no idea about now. Wheres John Mitchell when you need him?

chester copperpot

I always park on Chapel Street when at the Stock cars. A 2 mins walk from the ground and those turnstiles are the ones allocated to Hearts anyway. 

Theres a chippy at the top of Chapel Street called Joe's and its magic. Always get me and the lad a chippy whenever we are through. 

Easy to get away from at FT too  as it's right next to the main street out of Cowdie. 

18 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

It was certainly reported as being very good a few years back, no idea about now. Wheres John Mitchell when you need him?

Closed on a Tuesday apparently. We are at the Dunvegan instead. Few Jambo’s in. 

Салатные палочки
On 15/07/2019 at 14:28, TypoonJambo said:

:laugh: had to check that out. Unfortunately it's a users photo that's been uploaded to Google Earth. Gutted, was imagining him standing there waiting like something out of Phoenix Nights. 

TyphoonJambo
46 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh: had to check that out. Unfortunately it's a users photo that's been uploaded to Google Earth. Gutted, was imagining him standing there waiting like something out of Phoenix Nights. 

Still a classic