Jump to content
Clerry Jambo

Haring

Recommended Posts

Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

 

It's not a curse tho and the reasons where varied and known. 

 

I'm glad you thought  the pic was funny, continue this train wreck of a debate and you're in for a treat👍

 

 

What are the reason every single player has been Injured?

I’m worried now, have you told Frank 😃.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

What are the reason every single player has been Injured?

I’m worried now, have you told Frank 😃.

 

 

I don't know, but I'm ruling out a curse. I'm confident in that. 

 

Golf cart accident? 

Uche with Naismith, Morrison, Keena, Berra on the back just rallying it about? 

 

 

 

download (11).jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is Naismith injury prone? Problem with his knee that flares up. Is Walker Injury prone, problem with his knee that was sorted by Wigan a few months back hopefully. Uche has missed games every season he’s been a pro with injuries. Souttar hasn’t played a full season for us without picking up an injury.Is Aidy White not injury prone?Was Levein not injury prone? Larson broke bones that not necessarily were his fault, of course he wasn’t injury prone.

 

No they weren’t prone to injuries. They just got bad injuries, one career ending. Walkers knees may be a different story. Theres no evidence that haring has had lots of injuries though which is what you were banging on about.

 

A player might have a recurring problem that can make him prone to injuries as a result but players get injured all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hard to pin point if you’re taking the wrong advice or not listening, the physio told them what Uches problem might be but she was ignored.

 

Can I ask what your medical training is? It’s possible for a football fan to be very knowledgeable about football without ever playing. Medicine not so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

No they weren’t prone to injuries. They just got bad injuries, one career ending. Walkers knees may be a different story. Theres no evidence that haring has had lots of injuries though which is what you were banging on about.

 

A player might have a recurring problem that can make him prone to injuries as a result but players get injured all the time.

So they’re injury prone then 🤷🏾‍♂️. Haring is now as he’s had a hernia and now another problem in the same area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hard to pin point if you’re taking the wrong advice or not listening, the physio told them what Uches problem might be but she was ignored.

Didnt realise she had done that and was ignored. Poor stuff if that was the case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

Can I ask what your medical training is? It’s possible for a football fan to be very knowledgeable about football without ever playing. Medicine not so much.

Anyone can learn anything I’m afraid, folk in medicine don’t know about it before they study it. I’m not talking about the intricacies of his or any other injury, I’m just questioning why we have so many and appear to get so many diagnosis wrong. Medical professionals make mistakes, their not infallible and can be questioned.I have friends who are qualified in sports science and UEFA A licence coaches who I ask far too many questions of regarding these injuries. Shockingly enough I’m as obsessed and annoying in real life as I am on here, apologies to everyone on here and in the real world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Didnt realise she had done that and was ignored. Poor stuff if that was the case. 

Hopefully a lesson has been learnt and changes if required will be made. We now have the women’s team to look after so the medical department will need to be expanded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUTOL
39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hard to pin point if you’re taking the wrong advice or not listening, the physio told them what Uches problem might be but she was ignored.

 

She was ignored or they looked at other things it might have been first? 

 

Who are them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
53 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Anyone can learn anything I’m afraid, folk in medicine don’t know about it before they study it. I’m not talking about the intricacies of his or any other injury, I’m just questioning why we have so many and appear to get so many diagnosis wrong. Medical professionals make mistakes, their not infallible and can be questioned.I have friends who are qualified in sports science and UEFA A licence coaches who I ask far too many questions of regarding these injuries. Shockingly enough I’m as obsessed and annoying in real life as I am on here, apologies to everyone on here and in the real world.

 

If your friends are professionals they won't be commenting on what might be wrong with patients they've never examined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

 

She was ignored or they looked at other things it might have been first? 

 

Who are them? 

The rest of the medical department, she diagnosed it correctly but as that’s something that usually happens when a car rolls over your foot they disregarded it. The injury occurred when he had his foot stood on at a corner, not the collision with Carson, which when you think of it is more like a car running over your foot. They only discovered she was right when they sent him to a second specialist.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Someone has made a mistake, another in a long line of them that have caused us to be without important players. 

You're obviously looking to apportion blame but you're not sure where.  Eh?

Always on at somebody!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You're obviously looking to apportion blame but you're not sure where.  Eh?

Always on at somebody!

 

Well done, was wondering when you would be along to chip in. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
27 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Well done, was wondering when you would be along to chip in. 

Plenty to shoot at if I was all that interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

The rest of the medical department, she diagnosed it correctly but as that’s something that usually happens when a car rolls over your foot they disregarded it. The injury occurred when he had his foot stood on at a corner, not the collision with Carson, which when you think of it is more like a car running over your foot. They only discovered she was right when they sent him to a second specialist.

 

How do you know this? Aren't all medical practitioners bound by confidentiality rules? So either you're making this all up or the people you allegedly know in medicine don't bother with trifling things like ethics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

How do you know this? Aren't all medical practitioners bound by confidentiality rules? So either you're making this all up or the people you allegedly know in medicine don't bother with trifling things like ethics.

It’s all in the press, Levein said most of it. Its not some big secret, sorry if you haven’t read it but that’s not my fault. If anyone is talking out of school it’s Levein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s all in the press, Levein said most of it. Its not some big secret, sorry if you haven’t read it but that’s not my fault. If anyone is talking out of school it’s Levein.

Levein said the rest of the medical dept ignored the physio's diagnosis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
23 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Levein said the rest of the medical dept ignored the physio's diagnosis?

He said she diagnosed the problem but it wasn’t until the second specialist spotted it too that they got to the bottom of it. Does that not indicate that she was ignored?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

I think we all wanted Haring and Naismith to play in the final. 

Finals don't come along often enough,  risk was if not understandable almost impossible to resist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i wish jj was my dad
On 16/07/2019 at 17:42, Pasquale for King said:

We don’t have an injury problem? You must be the only person on here that doesn’t think that. Every single outfield player for the last two seasons has missed games due to injuries, 42 & 36 respectively. The average is 75% of your squad, Wolves had 98% of theirs available last season. 

Nonsense and pish, surprise surprise a funny picture. 

If we were experiencing the same injuries you might have a point but they are not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He said she diagnosed the problem but it wasn’t until the second specialist spotted it too that they got to the bottom of it. Does that not indicate that she was ignored?

Not really, if you are quoting him exactly. Could be they brought the second guy in when she spotted the real problem.

 

I injured my knee in January and the dic thought it was ligaments. My physio was pretty sure it was my cartlidge and treated me for that - big improvement. It was a football injury as I did it running gor a bus to get to a Hearts match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Horatio Caine
28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really, if you are quoting him exactly. Could be they brought the second guy in when she spotted the real problem.

 

I injured my knee in January and the dic thought it was ligaments. My physio was pretty sure it was my cartlidge and treated me for that - big improvement. It was a football injury as I did it running gor a bus to get to a Hearts match. 

Is that not a bit disrespectful to the guy Dave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
47 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

If we were experiencing the same injuries you might have a point but they are not. 

That doesn’t make any sense, we’ve had horrendous injuries for two seasons. Fingers crossed if there’s a lesson to be learned it has or maybe our luck will turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really, if you are quoting him exactly. Could be they brought the second guy in when she spotted the real problem.

 

I injured my knee in January and the dic thought it was ligaments. My physio was pretty sure it was my cartlidge and treated me for that - big improvement. It was a football injury as I did it running gor a bus to get to a Hearts match. 

I can’t find the article but he said she thought it was the compression injury, the first specialist obviously didn’t so they asked for another opinion after playing Uche at Ibrox, which Levein apologised to Uche for and made the injury worse.

As I’ve said before people make mistakes, some seem to think that they’re above criticism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I think we all wanted Haring and Naismith to play in the final. 

Finals don't come along often enough,  risk was if not understandable almost impossible to resist 

Definitely, I was surprised Naismith didn’t make the bench to be honest .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

That doesn’t make any sense, we’ve had horrendous injuries for two seasons. Fingers crossed if there’s a lesson to be learned it has or maybe our luck will turn.

What is the lesson we should be learning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

That doesn’t make any sense, we’ve had horrendous injuries for two seasons. Fingers crossed if there’s a lesson to be learned it has or maybe our luck will turn.

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense. Our injuries have affected us of that there is no doubt although the anti Levein brigade would have us believe we have been no worse than anyone else. For me it has been who has been injured and when rather than any pattern. 

For example, Berra with a trauma injury at Tynecastle then shortly after Soapy playing for Scotland leaving us without our two international centre backs at the same time. Uche with a foot injury after a collision then Naismith's long standing knee problem flares up leaving us without our main attacking threats at the same time. Then Haring with a pelvic injury which I guess has been from wear and tear because of his role. That's a whole spine of the team out and with the exception of Michael Smith I would argue are our most influential players. They do come back but Naismith and Haring  break down again and Berra is clearly still feeling the effects. Then all our recognised full backs take a hit at pretty much the same time. Smith, Demi, Garrucio and Godhino. And while Naismith and Uche are struggling to come back Keena and Morrison are out. 

My take is we have been unlucky that specific areas of the pitch have been affected at the same time leaving us really exposed rather than a plague. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
9 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Is that not a bit disrespectful to the guy Dave?

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense. Our injuries have affected us of that there is no doubt although the anti Levein brigade would have us believe we have been no worse than anyone else. For me it has been who has been injured and when rather than any pattern. 

For example, Berra with a trauma injury at Tynecastle then shortly after Soapy playing for Scotland leaving us without our two international centre backs at the same time. Uche with a foot injury after a collision then Naismith's long standing knee problem flares up leaving us without our main attacking threats at the same time. Then Haring with a pelvic injury which I guess has been from wear and tear because of his role. That's a whole spine of the team out and with the exception of Michael Smith I would argue are our most influential players. They do come back but Naismith and Haring  break down again and Berra is clearly still feeling the effects. Then all our recognised full backs take a hit at pretty much the same time. Smith, Demi, Garrucio and Godhino. And while Naismith and Uche are struggling to come back Keena and Morrison are out. 

My take is we have been unlucky that specific areas of the pitch have been affected at the same time leaving us really exposed rather than a plague. 

I’ve never said our injuries weren’t any worse than anyone else’s, howcoild anyobe when it’s been every player for two seasons. What people have pointed out is that some teams around us have lost equally as important players but have adapted to it better. Those 5 weren’t out at the same time, they knew Souttar was going to break down at some point as his injury was caused at Celtic Park in May. Uches wasn’t a collision, a defender stood on his foot and it took over a month to diagnose it, he trained and played at Ibrox worsening the injury. Haring no doubt made his injury worse and they still haven’t cured the problem. We didn’t have any idea how to adapt once Naismith was injured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I can’t find the article but he said she thought it was the compression injury, the first specialist obviously didn’t so they asked for another opinion after playing Uche at Ibrox, which Levein apologised to Uche for and made the injury worse.

As I’ve said before people make mistakes, some seem to think that they’re above criticism.

Physicians, surgeons and physios all look at injuries through different lenses and can  come up with different diagnoses and solutions.  These can then change as the injury progresses over time. I don’t think it’s an exact science though people with those jobs may disagree with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack

For **** SAKE. Shut the **** up about ******* ****ing injuries.

 

Dragging the same ****ing shite up over & over again.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah Claypole

Sabotage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

For **** SAKE. Shut the **** up about ******* ****ing injuries.

 

Dragging the same ****ing shite up over & over again.

 

 

 

 

I still have a wee bit of pain in my knee you know. 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudolf
Just now, davemclaren said:

I still have a wee bit of pain in my knee you know. 😣

Clearly the club's fault Dave...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, davemclaren said:

I still have a wee bit of pain in my knee you know. 😣

You can do something about that, Dave. Voltarol.

 

Don't know what you can do about spamming though.👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Clearly the club's fault Dave...

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, JamboAl said:

What is the lesson we should be learning?

I said if any mistakes have been made they need to be rectified. I can’t simply believe that it’s bad luck that we have had every single player who played for the first team unavailable due to injury at some point in the last two seasons.

We may well have rectified any problem. We needed to expand the every department since taking on the women’s team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Physicians, surgeons and physios all look at injuries through different lenses and can  come up with different diagnoses and solutions.  These can then change as the injury progresses over time. I don’t think it’s an exact science though people with those jobs may disagree with me. 

Definitely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Sabotage.

Great song 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Barack said:

For **** SAKE. Shut the **** up about ******* ****ing injuries.

 

Dragging the same ****ing shite up over & over again.

 

 

 

 

The thread is about Haring and his injury.

It’s the last time I will bring it up though because even I’m bored saying the same thing to the same people who don’t want to listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I still have a wee bit of pain in my knee you know. 😣

You should get a 2 opinion Dave 🤔👍🏽.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King

I think we can all agree that Haring has been a great signing and hopefully he will be back in the team firing on all cylinders as soon as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

You can do something about that, Dave. Voltarol.

 

Don't know what you can do about spamming though.👍🏻

That’s what the doc said but the physio thought that stuff was useless. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think we can all agree that Haring has been a great signing and hopefully he will be back in the team firing on all cylinders as soon as possible.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i8hibsh

Latest on Haring please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Definitely, I was surprised Naismith didn’t make the bench to be honest .

Despite the fact that 7 weeks later he is still not 100% fit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, soonbe110 said:

Despite the fact that 7 weeks later he is still not 100% fit? 

How do you know this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

How do you know this?

Been told by insider and add in the fact that despite being free to do so has yet to participate in any friendly games as a trialist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I said if any mistakes have been made they need to be rectified. I can’t simply believe that it’s bad luck that we have had every single player who played for the first team unavailable due to injury at some point in the last two seasons.

We may well have rectified any problem. We needed to expand the every department since taking on the women’s team.

You don't want to believe it's bad luck.

You want to believe it's someone/something within the club so you could have another bloody good moan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Despite the fact that 7 weeks later he is still not 100% fit? 

It was probably hope more than anything. He’s still got a few weeks to be ready for the Aberdeen game though so fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...