Eurocamp Holidays

Angus Ogg

As a family we have now been to 3 sites, 2 in France and just recently 1 in Spain. We have always loved our holidays to these resorts, The Spanish resort is called El Delphin Verde and is honestly brilliant. it has a water park inside the place with a lot of football pitches tennis courts etc the entertainment for the kids is also first class. We’d like to try get to 2-3 of these sites next year if anyone can recommend any, 

Went to Les Sablons in Languedoc, France a couple of years ago. Loved it. The site was great, and loads to do round about. Local wine literally cheaper than water (and generally excellent). 

Would definitely like to go another Europcamp place again sometime. 

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Dol de Bretagne was good. Pools excellent and kids camps etc. I used to work on campsites and the eurocamp tent zone at this site really reminded me of the good old days of Canvas holidays etc.  20 odd years ago. Well spaced out tents but still plenty others around for a quick blether or an impromptu piss up with the neighbouring family while the kids all played together. 

Top tip for a camping holiday (using eurocamp etc.). Never go to a campsite where the company you have booked with is the only British camping company there. That's where they use their oldest equipment as they want the new stuff on the sites their competitors are on so they look good! 

We’ve been to Dol de Bretagne another barry resort,  Apparently the camp near Amsterdam is excellent with a theme park and water park inside it.

thanks for the tip 

1 minute ago, jamboy1982 said:

Duinrell in Holland was really good 

It does look fantastic, hopefully get there next year. The water park looks great.

I worked for EC in the Vendee, France. Good long while ago now but some of their sites in that part of the world were tremendous. Has a really good climate that area too. 

9 hours ago, Angus Ogg said:

It does look fantastic, hopefully get there next year. The water park looks great.

Its really good. The accommodation was a bit worn but the facilities for the kids were great. The water slides were awesome and the theme park was too. We will definitely go back 

John Findlay
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 11:34, Angus Ogg said:

As a family we have now been to 3 sites, 2 in France and just recently 1 in Spain. We have always loved our holidays to these resorts, The Spanish resort is called El Delphin Verde and is honestly brilliant. it has a water park inside the place with a lot of football pitches tennis courts etc the entertainment for the kids is also first class. We’d like to try get to 2-3 of these sites next year if anyone can recommend any, 

The last one I did was a few years ago but it was in Bin Libenzill in the Schwarzwauld, Black Forest in Germany. It was brilliant.

John Findlay
13 hours ago, cocobeab said:

I worked for EC in the Vendee, France. Good long while ago now but some of their sites in that part of the world were tremendous. Has a really good climate that area too. 

I solo gogo? I think was the name of the camp I went to there. Another good on was La Reserve which is roughly 50km South of Bordeaux.

Done dozens over the years and just back from Norcenni Girasole in Tuscany. Absolutely stunning site and would highly recommend. 

We went with Eurocamp this year but I don't think they are the best operator out there. 

2 hours ago, Homme said:

Done dozens over the years and just back from Norcenni Girasole in Tuscany. Absolutely stunning site and would highly recommend. 

We went with Eurocamp this year but I don't think they are the best operator out there. 

We met a Welsh couple who said Lifestyle is a cheaper operator, 

my missus is wanting to visit that site in Tuscany, I’ll tell her it’s recommended 

19 minutes ago, Angus Ogg said:

We met a Welsh couple who said Lifestyle is a cheaper operator, 

my missus is wanting to visit that site in Tuscany, I’ll tell her it’s recommended 

I can't recommend it highly enough mate. Most beautiful site I've been to in a great location. Its huge though and quite hilly so I would advise that everyone has no mobility issues. 

We went to Pisa, Florence and a few smaller Tuscan villages so it's well located too for sightseeing. 

We moved on to the Venetian coast after that and whilst it was good and we had a great week, the campsite (Adriano) and area couldn't hold a candle to Norcenni. 

Did get to see San Marino which I never knew just quite how amazing a place it is! 

Edited by Homme

On 14/07/2019 at 12:56, John Findlay said:

The last one I did was a few years ago but it was in Bin Libenzill in the Schwarzwauld, Black Forest in Germany. It was brilliant.

I'm guessing you meant Bad Liebenzell? Went there many times in the 90s and took my mum back about 5 years ago. I was rather gutted that the Italian Restaurant 'Francesco's' was a shadow of its former self.

Edited by Gershwin