scott herbertson

Walker

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

A hearts man who bled maroon who came back two weeks later and got it right up us, not vlad cos he wasn’t there!! He got it right up US at our home, playing up to THEM!!! THAT BUNCH OF SCUM!! He was playing up to that ****ing lot rubbing our nose in it!! I’m sorry but he will NEVER be forgiven. 

Hearts man my ****ing ring. 

Well said, he should never darken our door again.

Hearts1975
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

A hearts man who bled maroon who came back two weeks later and got it right up us, not vlad cos he wasn’t there!! He got it right up US at our home, playing up to THEM!!! THAT BUNCH OF SCUM!! He was playing up to that ****ing lot rubbing our nose in it!! I’m sorry but he will NEVER be forgiven. 

Hearts man my ****ing ring. 

Playing Septic at That game, emotions were running high as they always do. IIRC at the start of the game it was utter venom and make no mistake Elvis was taking abuse from pockets around the ground.

I was right up the back of the wheatfield right next to the Roseburn and it was chaos at the end of that game.

Dont get me wrong, when he started fist thumping and carrying on I was with many others giving him dogs abuse at the time. That said, and only afterwards did I come to realise that it must just have been sheer emotion and stupidity, in the heat of the moment, that made him do what he done. 

THAT BUNCH OF SCUM - your totally correct about that bit, utterly despise that shower of dug s.... and I get why their is anger completely 

I don’t think he was a Hearts Supporter but surely you can’t deny what he done for us and in his career in his time with us? - putting this incident to one side 

as said, I’m not having a go at you and respect that you have and are fully entitled to have your own opinion on it 👍

EH11

Good to see him back, he'll undoubtedly improve the team.

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Barack said:

Jack, I'm going to ask, and as you're not normally prone to random outbursts on here...have you been imbibing in the very substance your username advertises, mate?

:)

😂😋

Barack
11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

😂😋

👍🏻

Bighenry

No doubting the boy has ability. Hopefully he stays fully fit and gets back to his best. Looked good in flashes against Utd 

ri Alban
20 hours ago, vlad on the tyne said:

Thought walker looked good last night. With more game time and naismith back we could have players who will cause damage and score goals. 

30+ goals between them this season. It's gonnae be good Jamie bursting through the middle linking up with Naisy.  But... I'm starting to doubt big Uche now. Hope I'm wrong.

ri Alban
15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I utterly despise the snakey prick. I’ve got his number alright. 

Hope that’s cool with you👍🏼

Booooooooooooo!!!!!