Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Footballfirst

Bounce game on Saturday(?)

Recommended Posts

Footballfirst

The Scottish Football Fixtures website has a game scheduled for a Hearts XI v Brora (closed door) on Saturday. Does anyone have any more info?

 

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/2019/06/28/saturday-july-13/

 

If the game does go ahead, I'd expect that the lineup will be similar to the one that played against Whitehill last weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy Brown

Your asking us FF?

Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CalMac

The Brora website says its a closed door game at 12pm, doesnt say if tynie or oriam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarioHMFC
6 hours ago, CalMac said:

The Brora website says its a closed door game at 12pm, doesnt say if tynie or oriam.

More than likely Oriam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

FF do you know kick off time for young team v Liverpool on Thursday? If not can you find out somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The Scottish Football Fixtures website has a game scheduled for a Hearts XI v Brora (closed door) on Saturday. Does anyone have any more info?

 

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/2019/06/28/saturday-july-13/

 

If the game does go ahead, I'd expect that the lineup will be similar to the one that played against Whitehill last weekend.

Am I right in assuming that Naismith can play in a closed door game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzbomb

It's at Tynie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain America

I was going to start thread on if we had game against Cambridge on Saturday as saw this on google last night.

 

 

Screenshot_20190713-083419_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambogemz
1 hour ago, Captain America said:

I was going to start thread on if we had game against Cambridge on Saturday as saw this on google last night.

 

 

Screenshot_20190713-083419_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cambridge have announced it as a closed doors game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
50 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Cambridge have announced it as a closed doors game.

 

In Largs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
11 hours ago, CalMac said:

The Brora website says its a closed door game at 12pm, doesnt say if tynie or oriam.

 

2 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

It's at Tynie

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bazman

Currently 2-0 hearts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

2-1 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Mikey once again read the article the Cambridge utd article says the game is away ie not Largs as is stated with Rangers game.

I suspect it will be same idea as Brora game and we maybe want to play a couple of trialists, but stop saying game is in Largs when you do not know that. Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Mikey once again read the article the Cambridge utd article says the game is away ie not Largs as is stated with Rangers game.

I suspect it will be same idea as Brora game and we maybe want to play a couple of trialists, but stop saying game is in Largs when you do not know that. Cheers

 

Cambridge said the game is at Largs and someone else confirmed that but you have a point. Maybe they will travel through here for the game. Rangers game has since been moved to Rangers training ground. 

 

 

Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Hearts not covering the game.  Brora haven't said anything about the Hearts team.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

Hearts now 3-1 ahead against Brora.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

4-1 now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GorgieRules22

Naismith playing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Anyone there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambocub
14 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The Scottish Football Fixtures website has a game scheduled for a Hearts XI v Brora (closed door) on Saturday. Does anyone have any more info?

 

https://scottishfootballfixtures.wordpress.com/2019/06/28/saturday-july-13/

 

If the game does go ahead, I'd expect that the lineup will be similar to the one that played against Whitehill last weekend.

Heard Naismith is playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mainstandjambo

4-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bazman

5-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heartsfc_fan

Any idea on lineups?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newton51
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Any news on the team and goal scorers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bazman

Hearts requested that it was closed doors and no press. Have to wonder if there was a Trialist playing or something that they requested it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, bazman said:

Hearts requested that it was closed doors and no press. Have to wonder if there was a Trialist playing or something that they requested it

Is Naismith allowed to play in bounce games...

 

😬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, bazman said:

Hearts requested that it was closed doors and no press. Have to wonder if there was a Trialist playing or something that they requested it

 

You would have to imagine that is case.

 

I cant imagine it would be Naismith they would want silence for as I cant imagine playing as a trialist would stop the payment and the fact he has been openly at games and training in full kit with the cameras around would back that up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

 

You would have to imagine that is case.

 

I cant imagine it would be Naismith they would want silence for as I cant imagine playing as a trialist would stop the payment and the fact he has been openly at games and training in full kit with the cameras around would back that up. 

If someone has to play a trial, are they likely to be all that good?

Fitness maybe or an agent request?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, JamboAl said:

If someone has to play a trial, are they likely to be all that good?

Fitness maybe or an agent request?

It's a bit odd for us. Total blank.

 

Interesting however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If someone has to play a trial, are they likely to be all that good?

Fitness maybe or an agent request?

Maybe it's Julian Assange?

 

He plays on the far left.

 

 

 

Edited by Lovecraft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael25

keena 2 McDonald Henderson smith with the goals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Barack
Just now, Michael25 said:

keena 2 McDonald Henderson smith with the goals

So what was the big secret, if we know the goalscorers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo in iraq
15 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

If someone has to play a trial, are they likely to be all that good?

Fitness maybe or an agent request?

I seem to remember a certain Julian Brellier playing as a trialist vs Middlesbrough, that worked out not too bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio
7 minutes ago, Barack said:

So what was the big secret, if we know the goalscorers?

We don't need to know everything. 

 

Thought of all people a President would know this  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hungry hippo
15 minutes ago, jambo in iraq said:

I seem to remember a certain Julian Brellier playing as a trialist vs Middlesbrough, that worked out not too bad!

 

Plus Sow and Djoum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
1 hour ago, jambo in iraq said:

I seem to remember a certain Julian Brellier playing as a trialist vs Middlesbrough, that worked out not too bad!

There were loads of trialists that night and Boro were an EPL team. 

No disrespect to Brora but apart maybe from assessing match fitness I'm not too sure we'd be able to learn anything too meaningful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow
3 hours ago, Barack said:

So what was the big secret, if we know the goalscorers?

 

Would be interested to know. If it is not to stop knowledge of a trialist who is playing for us then would genuinely be interested why the club would put an attention blackout of a reserve game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo66
2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

There were loads of trialists that night and Boro were an EPL team. 

No disrespect to Brora but apart maybe from assessing match fitness I'm not too sure we'd be able to learn anything too meaningful.

Was that not the game that Vlad let everyone in for free?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scott herbertson
11 hours ago, Michael25 said:

keena 2 McDonald Henderson smith with the goals

 

 

Good to see Keena back - guy seems to have an eye for goal which is a rare commodity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAl
7 hours ago, Jambo66 said:

Was that not the game that Vlad let everyone in for free?

Can't remember that bit but seem to recall the likes of Schemel (RB), Bednar, Pospisil and even Sir Rudi playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
farin
12 hours ago, bazman said:

Hearts requested that it was closed doors and no press. Have to wonder if there was a Trialist playing or something that they requested it

 

Brora actually played a trialist oddly enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dayman

Doyle

Brandon

Moore
Hamilton

Petkov

Cochrane
Mcdonald

Smith

Keena

Trialist

Henderson

 

Subs

Logan

Stone

Baur

Currie

Ritchie

Denholm

Large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dayman

Apparently the trials was someone called Max. Small, young, and talented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To Be Frank
9 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Apparently the trials was someone called Max. Small, young, and talented.

 

Interesting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Apparently the trials was someone called Max. Small, young, and talented.

If it was a small fair haired lad called Max, it could be the same Ukranian youngster who played as a trialist last season against Bonnyrigg and Stirling Albion.. His first name was Maksym. I think he will be 17 by now.

Edited by Footballfirst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft

Must have been a youngster looking at the average age of the team that played.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lovecraft

Who's Large?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Who's Large?

 

Should be Darge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...