Now that's how to do a red card

Smoked-Glass

fabienleclerq
54 minutes ago, Captain Sausage said:

Thought I was the only one who saw that. Keeper came to punch the ball, Uche beat him to it and got flattened. Not a word said about it and Utd launch it forward resulting in Irving’s red card. 

Clancy should’ve booked their holding midfielder after about 2 minutes, and he’d have then been sent off for a second yellow early in the second half. The full back got booked, then stopped a cross coming into the box with an obvious hand ball, no second yellow given - Robbie subbed him at half time. Finally their cart horse centre half who took Zanatta out as he made his way past two Utd players down the wing. Second yellow every day of the week. Just so frustrating to see inconsistencies in when bookings are applied. 

For me he has shat out of two big decisions which then forced him into another one. Guy was a joke, calling us back 30cm for throw ins and letting them off. Etc. 

On 13/07/2019 at 00:53, OTT said:

I think we need to just adopt the attitude Man utd, Chelsea and Barcelona took to pressuring the referee. Chase him down and surround him. Its not illegal until you get fined for it and wouldn't be necessary if they could do just do their ****ing job correctly.

Naismith is excellent at refereeing the referee. Need someone who can do that when he's not on the field.

Couldn’t agree more. We need someone else to do EVERYTHING he does when he’s not there,

Jambo 4 Ever
On 12/07/2019 at 23:23, Icon of Symmetry said:

Clancy was too busy giving a foul every time Uche farted.

To be fair Uche has to learn to stop falling over all the time 

11 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Does he, aye? It’s always great to hear your opinions mate. 👍

Jambo 4 Ever
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Does he, aye? It’s always great to hear your opinions mate. 👍

Yes and I’m not the only one who thinks it.

he doesn’t have to fall over every time 

8 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Yes and I’m not the only one who thinks it.

he doesn’t have to fall over every time 

Smashing. Always really enlightening. 👍

TyphoonJambo

Can't remember a game in which the ref blew for a foul at every single corner. Bizarre 

4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Stop being an erse

No need for personal abuse. 

colinmaroon
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 23:29, Mort said:

Probably worth it but didn’t understand the applause tbh. It was his error that got us into trouble then his “recovery” got him a red. Not worthy of applause IMO.

Gie him a break.  He slipped!  Hardly an error!

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 13/07/2019 at 00:53, OTT said:

I think we need to just adopt the attitude Man utd, Chelsea and Barcelona took to pressuring the referee. Chase him down and surround him. Its not illegal until you get fined for it and wouldn't be necessary if they could do just do their ****ing job correctly.

Naismith is excellent at refereeing the referee. Need someone who can do that when he's not on the field.

Well, if Scottie Brown can get away with it...

On 13/07/2019 at 08:38, SectionN said:

Spot on, I know McPhee puts a lot of work into corner and free kick routines but I think we just over complicate stuff sometimes. 

I totally disagree IMHO its refreshing to see us try to create chances in different ways. I know it's a different game but in American football , teams run hundreds of plays where everyone knows exactly who will be where on any given play.  I see no reason set pieces in football should be any less inventive of numerous

14 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Gie him a break.  He slipped!  Hardly an error!

That's where I think a yellow was appropriate!  He slipped and then has to try and make himself invisible while the United player is on him, the conditions played a part and he gave them the benefit of the doubt due to the rain with the red cards.

Cut The Crap
On 13/07/2019 at 10:33, farin said:

They need their eyes tested. 😄

5BBE8CB5-30F5-476C-B209-6770FD3AD69D.jpeg

Clear freekick to Hearts as far as I'm concerned.

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, Armageddon said:

That's where I think a yellow was appropriate!  He slipped and then has to try and make himself invisible while the United player is on him, the conditions played a part and he gave them the benefit of the doubt due to the rain with the red cards.

Naw man. Red card for hand ball and goal scoring situation.   Be harsh if was a penalty too mind. 

On 15/07/2019 at 01:16, Drumjambo said:

I totally disagree IMHO its refreshing to see us try to create chances in different ways. I know it's a different game but in American football , teams run hundreds of plays where everyone knows exactly who will be where on any given play.  I see no reason set pieces in football should be any less inventive of numerous

It is ambitious however it isn’t exactly giving us a good return IMO. Most teams have clocked on to us doing a routine and seem prepared for it. All about opinions though mate.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
On 13/07/2019 at 08:24, fabienleclerq said:

The ref should be apologising to the boy, he failed to send off the United player then failed to give a penalty when the keeper punched Uche in the face. 

...and ignored the clear handball (in unnatural position) from DU defender who was on a yellow 

• 2 weeks later...
Jambo 4 Ever
On 14/07/2019 at 16:19, Natural Orders said:

He fell over far too easily again yesterday 

embarrassing to watch sometimes