Scottish clubs in Europe 19/20

The Internet

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

'

Mikey trying to sook up to the huns after upsetting them with his comments after the Killie game.  Unfortunately, he's blown it big time by using the Saltire emoji instead of the UJ.  Huns will be seething even more now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• Boab

Maroon Sailor
20 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Mikey trying to sook up to the huns after upsetting them with his comments after the Killie game.  Unfortunately, he's blown it big time by using the Saltire emoji instead of the UJ.  Huns will be seething even more now.

He's an even bigger tit using the EU flag

Hackney Hearts
54 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

He scored 21 last season and already has 8 this season

We'll see. He scored 17 league goals, but had a purple patch Nov-Feb where he got 12. Before and after that he got 2 in 12 games, and 3 in 12 games respectively - which doesn't look so great. 

The 8 goals this season (3 penalties) have been against pub team defending (and yes, I include us in that!).

Would I take him at Hearts? Possibly. But I'm prepared to see what Washington can do playing in front of our new recruits.

2 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

the fact that he used 2 Scottish Saltires, and the EU flag made the point he was making. 

I can't imagine Rangers fans care what Michael Stewart thinks about anything. 

You must have missed the statement from Club 1872 then, they are a sensitive bunch when it comes to criticism.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They’ll finish above us again. Two words why - Sam Cosgrove.  Not forgetting we’re shite, with a shite manager. 

You mean they're a one player team? Hope he doesn't get injured then for their sake! 

They might finish above us, but the several million quid more than us they spend, and have been spending, on building their squad will also have something to do with it. McInnes probably gets about 3 times Levein's salary as well - even with Levein doing two jobs.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

The day I congratulate or complement the slimy OF clubs for anything is the day I eat my own shite. I have no kind wishes whatsoever for either of those vile organisations.

Cool. If either of them get a victory in Europe against decent opposition then I will praise it. You carry on hating though if it gets you through the day. 

Forever Hearts
6 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Eh!! You are happy that that mob done well. 🙄

You'll need to show me where I said I was happy about it? I merely praised a decent performance in Europe. 

The Internet

Not sure why folk are acting like Aberdeen just got pumped out by some minnow, even Aberdeen fans seem to be thinking that. I'd expect rijeka to knock out most Scottish teams if not all. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Has that aberdonian prick been on here yet with his match report?

He sometimes forgets his login details after a poor result. 😀

The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He sometimes forgets his login details after a poor result. 😀

I think he could be very forgetful this season :D

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

You'll need to show me where I said I was happy about it? I merely praised a decent performance in Europe. 

It was a good performance, I agree. 

But if you praise another teams performance, expect some Kickback from it, it's a Hearts forum not pie and bovril. 

Personally I'm glad celtic got humped, wouldn't have minded Aberdeen going one round further tbh, but ha ha anyway.

Hopefully rangers get knocked out but they have got a decent draw in the last round, again.-Could go through. 

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It was a good performance, I agree. 

But if you praise another teams performance, expect some Kickback from it, it's a Hearts forum not pie and bovril. 

Personally I'm glad celtic got humped, wouldn't have minded Aberdeen going one round further tbh, but ha ha anyway.

Hopefully rangers get knocked out but they have got a decent draw in the last round, again.-Could go through. 

I'll praise European performances when it's merited. I couldn't care less what others think. 

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Maybe it's just me then. 

I would never praise Hibs, Celtic or Rangers for a good performance. 

Each to their own I suppose. 

Only like to mention these clubs when they have been shite. 😉

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

kirkierobroy
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hopefully rangers get knocked out

Sums up how I feel about it.

I notice on the rancour-swamped Aberdeen forum that they seem to have recognised that McKenna is now what he's been hyped as.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'll praise European performances when it's merited. I couldn't care less what others think. 

You reply a lot so you obviously do care, at least relative to jkb or you wouldn't post or reply. 

In this matter, most Hearts fans don't care if you think rangers had a good performance, most think they are dirty, bigoted, tax dodging smelly Govan *******s who let thier club die. 

Have you ever praised Hearts in the past 6 months? 

Bash on tho, praising rangers and defending yourself on here for doing so. 

I forgot, you're a bit like rangers- no one likes them, they don't care either. 

Even about saving thier club. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You reply a lot so you obviously do care, at least relative to jkb or you wouldn't post or reply. 

In this matter, most Hearts fans don't care if you think rangers had a good performance, most think they are dirty, bigoted, tax dodging smelly Govan *******s who let thier club die. 

Only three posts up, you said it was a good performance, Tosh.

What’s the problem with Forever saying likewise ?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Only three posts up, you said it was a good performance, Tosh.

What’s the problem with Forever saying likewise ?

No proble at all, he got all defensive when questioned tho by other posters and gave me a smart arse reply about not caring when I posted in (what I thought) was a nice balanced way and agreeing with him! 

So, **** rangers. 👍

Praise them on a Hearts forum, be prepared for a bit back. It's the way it should be. 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You miss the point. When I praise a decent performance from another team I couldn't care less what others think. The rest of your post is just the usual, tired, unoriginal nonsense. 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You miss the point. When I praise a decent performance from another team I couldn't care less what others think. The rest of your post is just the usual, tired, unoriginal nonsense. 

I actually agreed with you, but you decided to be arsey for some reason. 

It maybe tired and unoriginal, but it's not nonsense. 

Your praise and now defensive of rangers is cute. Strange, but cute. 

Crack on, hopefully they can put in another performance for you to praise, on a Hearts forum. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I actually agreed with you, but you decided to be arsey for some reason. 

It maybe tired and unoriginal, but it's not nonsense. 

Your praise and now defensive of rangers is cute. Strange, but cute. 

Crack on, hopefully they can put in another performance for you to praise, on a Hearts forum. 

You'll need to show me where I defended them? And you really have a cheek after wanting Hibs to win the Scottish Cup. 

chester copperpot
7 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Sums up how I feel about it.

I notice on the rancour-swamped Aberdeen forum that they seem to have recognised that McKenna is now what he's been hyped as.

Is it right that your team got shafted off the developers buying your ground mate and that you now play your home games at Cumbernauld?

Got told this this morning and hadn't heard a thing about it

kirkierobroy
4 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Is it right that your team got shafted off the developers buying your ground mate and that you now play your home games at Cumbernauld?

Got told this this morning and hadn't heard a thing about it

Nobody has covered themselves in glory over the saga, least of all the committee. Yes, been playing at Cumbernauld since 2014, still homeless.

chester copperpot
9 hours ago, kirkierobroy said:

Nobody has covered themselves in glory over the saga, least of all the committee. Yes, been playing at Cumbernauld since 2014, still homeless.

Only found that out yesterday. That's shit!

Sexton Hardcastle

Rangers in Poland Thursday going to be interesting. See they’ve got the away fans a designated safe/fanzone and advising them not to be in the city centre or wear colours.

Imagine they will bring plenty of big fellas over for the return leg. Scenes like the Croats from the other season inevitable.

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Rangers in Poland Thursday going to be interesting. See they’ve got the away fans a designated safe/fanzone and advising them not to be in the city centre or wear colours.

Imagine they will bring plenty of big fellas over for the return leg. Scenes like the Croats from the other season inevitable.

Hopefully some of the 'we arra peepul' brigade decide that the guidelines are there to be broken and end up getting a good doing.  

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, RobNox said:

Hopefully some of the 'we arra peepul' brigade decide that the guidelines are there to be broken and end up getting a good doing.  

Every chance that Scotland Today will have an interview with some overweight knuckle dragger claiming "we wur just ha'ing a quiet drink daeing nuthin"

Roughly translated singing bigoted shite and noising up the locals while pishing in the street

13 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

It helped my Tommy Sheridan impersonation skills. 

currently about 6/10, 

What a turd of a man .Thought he was from Motherwell. Glory grabbing dick. 

14 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Tried to get tickets for the away end but can only buy them from their stadium in Warsaw, really like Legia as a club, their fans and passion.. I reckon they will travel at least 5,000 strong.

19 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Tried to get tickets for the away end but can only buy them from their stadium in Warsaw, really like Legia as a club, their fans and passion.. I reckon they will travel at least 5,000 strong.

Here’s hoping both the arse cheeks get pumped and kicked off the park and their scum supporters suitably embarrass themselves once again.

think I’ll put a bet on both getting beat actually

I think the coefficient points table could be put away in a drawer after next Thursday.

Think both of them will get stuffed. 

Ah well, we go again next July !

😀

1 hour ago, Walrus said:

Wonder if Novikovas will start against Rangers tonight for Legia Warsaw. 

Probably will. He's started all matches for them this season.

*apologies, he missed the last game and wasn't in the squad, so maybe not!

Edited by OmiyaHearts

21 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think the coefficient points table could be put away in a drawer after next Thursday.

Think both of them will get stuffed. 

Ah well, we go again next July !

😀

I think they could both go through 

The trans they are up against aren’t great 

Forever Hearts
On 21/08/2019 at 12:28, skodef said:

What a turd of a man .Thought he was from Motherwell. Glory grabbing dick. 

You thought wrong. He's from Pollok.