Scottish clubs in Europe 19/20

The Internet

Toxteth O'Grady
29 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Good of him to hold his hands up, tbf.

Aye what was he thinking when he gave away the penalty?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• Boab

...a bit disco
17 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

👍

Cluj basically done what we have done to beat them at Tyne Tynecastle high press as that defence is woeful. 

They are absolutely beatable this year especially at a jumping tynecastle 

Watching the Celtic score updates last night and at 2-2 I thought great there might be a shock coming.

Celtic quickly made it 3-2 so I ended up heading to bed.

Imagine what a wonderful world it was this morning, when i watched GMB sport report saying the filth had been knocked out 

Just the dugs baws, I hate the filth.

sidjamesbottle
9 minutes ago, Australis...... said:

Watching the Celtic score updates last night and at 2-2 I thought great there might be a shock coming.

Celtic quickly made it 3-2 so I ended up heading to bed.

Imagine what a wonderful world it was this morning, when i watched GMB sport report saying the filth had been knocked out 

Just the dugs baws, I hate the filth.

well said sir !

Just need a couple of domestic set backs now for Lennon to completely lose the plot. It would be nice if we were to start the process shortly.

Edited by Deevers

Marvellous stuff.

Saw Pat Bonner on the teatime news last night saying this should be a comfortable 2-0, 3-0 game for Celtic.

Roond ye!

1 minute ago, Craig_ said:

Marvellous stuff.

Saw Pat Bonner on the teatime news last night saying this should be a comfortable 2-0, 3-0 game for Celtic.

Roond ye!

I hope he'll be on again tonight for his well thought out, in-depth analysis of how his prediction failed.

Or is this just one more example of BBCOF getting some barely articulate ex-player a cheerleading gig so they can crawl right up his erse?

4 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

How can a team that was in the group stages of the Champions League in 2010 and 2012 be ranked lower than ICT?

They got liquidated in 14/15. They're effectively a new club.

Sparkymarky1874
40 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Have they blamed the rest of Scottish football for not giving them enough competition yet ?

Yip.saw on their forum last night when I went on for a giggle 😆

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I can visualise that mhank turd Bonner and his rimjob pal Prick Gordon crying into their cornflakes. 

Not so smarmy now are ye ya pair of wanksocks.

I would be posting newspapers through Bonner's letterbox all day.    Plus the odd jobby.

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Thought he was playing in a normal SPL game and knew he would have got away with if it was a Scottish ref, he has a history as a liberty taker , get it right up him.

Nice color of scarfs in the way end. 

The Treasurer
21 minutes ago, Sparkymarky1874 said:

Yip.saw on their forum last night when I went on for a giggle 😆

I was only (half) joking but I'm not in the least surprised.

Always someone else's fault

A_A wehatethehibs
5 hours ago, JackLadd said:

That was a shocking result against a club with a vastly smaller budget than them. No other way to look at it. 

But a better manager 

Dan Petrescu for Hearts ? 

The great unwashed were furious at his appointment  , I know a few and they all regard him as a liability and an absolute *****.

They're genuinely concerned if anyone can **** the league up it's him.

Not many happy sailors on the good ship sellick these days , oh dear.

EasternRossco
9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Cluj are ranked 288th in Europe

All theses teams are above them

FC Midtjylland - 103rd
Aberdeen - 192nd
Hibs - 222nd
St. Johnstone - 223rd
Inverness CT - 225th
Motherwell - 226th
Hearts - 224
Lincoln Red Imps - 243rd

Celtic are 47th and just got pumped at home

Funny stat at first but then made me wonder, when was the last time we went to Darkheid ourselves and won? Genuinely don't remember 

1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Marvellous stuff.

Roond ye!

Beat me to it, the mouthpiece thought they were through.

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe....they will be playing on Thursday nights and if you factor in travel on away days they will be there for the taking on their next league games....Celtic’s record in the league after Europe is really poor 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe....they will be playing on Thursday nights and if you factor in travel on away days they will be there for the taking on their next league games....Celtic’s record in the league after Europe is really poor 🙏🏻🙏🏻

If only we weren't mince. 

highlandjambo3

Hahaha.... more free soap at darkheed to wash away their bitterness........

have not trawled through this thread but, has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

kirkierobroy
18 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

What people are missing is the bonus that they will be playing more games in the Europa League along with Rangers and travel across the darkest parts of Europe

Don't they have another round to get through first? And whoever they play will surely be at least as good as Cludgie.

And, eternal optomist that I am, I retain some hope that the Danes with the big long name will ambush the other lot at Ibroke.

kirkierobroy
4 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

Quick scout through Kerrydale and didn't spot any of that, yet. In fairness, that's the more educated end (though it's all relative) of their supporters' online presence. I am sure people emailing the Record or phoning into Radio Clyde will be making it quite clear that it's all Killie's and Hearts' and Aberdeen's fault and Celtic should be playing in the EPL or the like.

Bazzas right boot
50 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Pleased in particular with Scott Brown's contribution to their failure. GIRFUY you goading imbecile.

He's done. 

He should go to St mirren or Hamilton, fit in well there. 

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, kirkierobroy said:

Quick scout through Kerrydale and didn't spot any of that, yet. In fairness, that's the more educated end (though it's all relative) of their supporters' online presence. I am sure people emailing the Record or phoning into Radio Clyde will be making it quite clear that it's all Killie's and Hearts' and Aberdeen's fault and Celtic should be playing in the EPL or the like.

I was Suprised as well of the content, compared to bears den for example it was very reasoned. 

I expected far more outbursts about orange folk, authorities and so forth. 

Relative as you say, but I was expecting far more rants and incoherent ramblings. 

Bit dissapointed actually. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was Suprised as well of the content, compared to bears den for example it was very reasoned. 

I expected far more outbursts about orange folk, authorities and so forth. 

Relative as you say, but I was expecting far more rants and incoherent ramblings. 

Bit dissapointed actually. 

Possibly as it wasn't such a surprise 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, kirkierobroy said:

Don't they have another round to get through first? And whoever they play will surely be at least as good as Cludgie.

And, eternal optomist that I am, I retain some hope that the Danes with the big long name will ambush the other lot at Ibroke.

think they will get through tomorrow night cant see them losing 3 goals, but pretty confident the legia from poland will bin them in the final round 

Midloth_Iain
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Possibly as it wasn't such a surprise 

Remember hearing the news on the way back from the final and thinking the same, from a Hearts perspective. 

Lawwell's timing was strange (right after a treble),  did they not realise the majority of Celtic fans didnt want him back ?

Cheap option = pumped out of the CL. 😄

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Pleased in particular with Scott Brown's contribution to their failure. GIRFUY you goading imbecile.

Probably the sweetest part of it all, I have to admit to trolling him and a few others last night on social media 😃.

6F0F8B01-E888-4942-9571-C7D54A8255FC.png

Edited by Pasquale for King

3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

think they will get through tomorrow night cant see them losing 3 goals, but pretty confident the legia from poland will bin them in the final round 

I hope your right. That would be brilliant and will hopefully bring on yet another financial crisis at Ibroke.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably the sweetest part of it all, I have to admit to trolling him and a few others last night on social media 😃.

6F0F8B01-E888-4942-9571-C7D54A8255FC.png

Do they not need to beat another team first? 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Do they not need to beat another team first? 

Yes. The tweet is from a parody account. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Hahaha.... more free soap at darkheed to wash away their bitterness........

have not trawled through this thread but, has the pesh been spouted yet about the rest of us regarding our poor standards and, how septic are not being challenged enough at home  hence their shite away performance?

That ***** Steve Maclaren said it on SSN today. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That ***** Steve Maclaren said it on SSN today. 

Feckin moron.  Lack of competition didn't seem to stop Ajax from being 1 second away from the CL final last season.:vrface:

Pasquale for King
Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Feckin moron.  Lack of competition didn't seem to stop Ajax from being 1 second away from the CL final last season.:vrface:

I’m pretty sure the team that won it finished miles ahead of all but one team too last season. You would think as someone who managed and broke the stranglehold of the big two of Ajax&PSV he would know that.