Scottish clubs in Europe 19/20

The Internet

August Landmesser

A 1-0 win for RoPS and sheep fighting amongst themselves again will suit just fine tonight.

*winkyface*

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovecraft

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• Boab

2 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

A 1-0 win for RoPS and sheep fighting amongst themselves again will suit just fine tonight.

*winkyface*

On Premier Sports at 5pm if anyone is interested.

4 hours ago, The Brow said:

Yogi Hughes sounds like hes been run over by a bus and Packie Bonner sounds about 400 years old. Sounded like two retards arguing over who gets to lick a wasp first. 

Absolutely awful commentary last night. 

Turned Sportsound on at start of 2nd half, heard Pat Bonner and turned it off again immediately.

Can’t stand that guy being paid by the BBC to basically follow Celtic everywhere. 

4 hours ago, The Brow said:

Yogi Hughes sounds like hes been run over by a bus and Packie Bonner sounds about 400 years old. Sounded like two retards arguing over who gets to lick a wasp first. 

Looking forward to Woolly Miller tonight. Hoping Aberdeen get through as they’ll be away 2nd leg, I believe, and I can only make the Sunday trip to Pittodrie!

Edited by Shaggy2

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

*winkyface*

Its entirely possible, but I highly doubt it.

If we played as we did in the second half last week, their keeper surely can't make as many saves.

The pitch by all accounts as I understand is not the best condition, but we cannot have that as an excuse.

I'm going to go with a 0-2 prediction.

IveSeenTheLight
11 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Looking forward to Woolly Miller tonight. Hoping Aberdeen get through as they’ll be away 2nd leg, I believe, and I can only make the Sunday trip to Pittodrie!

I believe if we go through tonight (as we should) the ties are being switched so we are away first leg.

9 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I believe if we go through tonight (as we should) the ties are being switched so we are away first leg.

UEFA - dodgier than a cricket WC final! 😂

BerraBelieveit

ROPS dump Aberdeen out tonight - our first game of the season remains a Saturday? 

Aberdeen away 3pm Saturday versus a Sunday game. 1-0 home win tonight please. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

ROPS dump Aberdeen out tonight - our first game of the season remains a Saturday? 

Aberdeen away 3pm Saturday versus a Sunday game. 1-0 home win tonight please. 

Or playing a knackared Aberdeen side that has flown bak from Russia or the likes on the Friday night? 

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

UEFA - dodgier than a cricket WC final! 😂

I think its down to the number of Georgian teams that are all looking to play in the same stadium / city at the same time

Chikhura Sackhere played in Dynamo Tblisi's stadium as opposed to their own last night as opposed to the normal Thursday games.

Dinamo Tbilisi are 6-0 up from their first leg

Torpedo Kutaisi are down 1-0 from the first leg are playing at the Mikheil Meskhi Stadium also in Tblisi

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Or playing a knackared Aberdeen side that has flown bak from Russia or the likes on the Friday night? 

Our first game will be away from home.

Our game before you on the Sunday will be at Pittodrie

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Ah well, hope you're knocked out tonight then. 

1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Has it actually been confirmed that this will be the case if they all qualify? 

Ideal scenario, although I’d miss Aberdeen v Hearts, would be your away leg on the Wednesday and the opening league game on the Saturday. They’ve played different nights this week.

RoPs 1 Aberdeen 1,

Kilmarnock 2 Nomads 1

Rangers 4 St Joseph's 0

Outwith the OF and Hibs, always cheer on the Scottish clubs in Europe.

Sadly, there's little prospect of any of us getting to the group stage but what a financial boost it would provide to any club that did. Such an infusion of cash, particularly if it were 2/3 clubs, could make the Premier League a bit more competitive. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Why do both Celtic and Rangers fans on twitter reply to the SFAtweets wishing them luck with;

get to ****

piss off

we hate you

yada yada

Every single tie this happens, making out they aren’t taken care of by those at the top table. Utter weirdo behaviour.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Why do both Celtic and Rangers fans on twitter reply to the SFAtweets wishing them luck with;

get to ****

piss off

we hate you

yada yada

Every single tie this happens, making out they aren’t taken care of by those at the top table. Utter weirdo behaviour.

All part of keeping the pressure on to constantly get rewarded. The poisoned world of Scottish football

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Scottish clubs are doing better now at this stage. The 3rd and 4th rounds are much harder, excellent opportunity for Aberdeen to go through to at least the 3rd, and they really should do so. Kilmarnock may not be so lucky next week, Rangers and Celtic really should be breezing the next couple of rounds, with their resources

IveSeenTheLight
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Scottish clubs are doing better now at this stage. The 3rd and 4th rounds are much harder, excellent opportunity for Aberdeen to go through to at least the 3rd, and they really should do so. Kilmarnock may not be so lucky next week, Rangers and Celtic really should be breezing the next couple of rounds, with their resources

I'd agree, we should be making the third round, although will have a tough trip in Tblisi with the heat at this time of year.

Kilmarnock being unseeded in QR2 face a high seeded draw in Partizan Belgrade, so will struggle to get out of the round

Rangers though have had by far the easiest draw again so far. If Karma prevails, they'll end up with the likes of: -

Sparta Praha
Sporting Braga
Legia Warsaw
Eintracht Frankfurt
FCSB
Feyenoord
Espanyol
Malmö FF
Partizan Belgrade
Standard Liège
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I'd agree, we should be making the third round, although will have a tough trip in Tblisi with the heat at this time of year.

Kilmarnock being unseeded in QR2 face a high seeded draw in Partizan Belgrade, so will struggle to get out of the round

Rangers though have had by far the easiest draw again so far. If Karma prevails, they'll end up with the likes of: -

Sparta Praha
Sporting Braga
Legia Warsaw
Eintracht Frankfurt
FCSB
Feyenoord
Espanyol
Malmö FF
Partizan Belgrade
Standard Liège
Wolverhampton Wanderers

Who are FCSB? Sporting Braga?

Edit just noticed Braga already on the list

Edited by Sir Gio

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Who are FCSB? Sporting Braga?

Edit just noticed Braga already on the list

If it was Champions league......Feckin Celtic Scummy Barstewards !

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, jambokev said:

If it was Champions league......Feckin Celtic Scummy Barstewards !

Gets my vote :kirklol:

IveSeenTheLight
26 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Sparta Praha
Sporting Braga
Legia Warsaw
Eintracht Frankfurt
FCSB
Feyenoord
Espanyol
Malmö FF
Partizan Belgrade
Standard Liège
Wolverhampton Wanderers

I should add that there are two CL drop outs from next weeks games to add to the list

FC Basel v PSV Eindhoven
Olympiakos Piraeus v Viktoria Plzen

Stephen Muddie
7 hours ago, The Brow said:

Hilarious post nice one :rofl:

Mr Elwood P
5 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Will it, aye?

Haringshairband

Have Aberdeen had much of a pre season? This team have played 14 games or so. Might be a bit sharper.

42 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

It's great to see Ash Taylor back in Aberdeen colours. 

And his wife on top of the manager again (allegedly)

Thought Police
1 hour ago, Haringshairband said:

Have Aberdeen had much of a pre season? This team have played 14 games or so. Might be a bit sharper.

They’re 10th whatever league they’re in. It really shouldn’t matter. Aberdeen are rank and McInnes is running out of fans

Well done Aberdeen.

Aberdeen v Hearts will now be Sunday 4 August. Second leg of 2nd round being Thursday 1 August. 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Connahs Quay just scored. 0-1, 2-2 agg

Scottish football really is embarrassingly bad.  I’m glad we didn’t qualify for Europe, it just seems pointless these days.  

15 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m glad we didn’t qualify for Europe, it just seems pointless these days.  

:clyay: